Mobile Devices: Lite Theme Citroën: Citroën Trader | Saxo Trader | C2 Trader Peugeot: Peugeot Trader | 106 Trader Enthusiast: Saxperience

Go Back   Saxperience - Citroen Saxo Forum > Saxperience Community Related > Suggestions / Improvements / Feedback

Suggestions / Improvements / Feedback Tell us your ideas of how we can make Saxperience a better place. Also, if we are doing something right... let us know, so that we can do more of it!

Old 26th February 2007, 11:31   #21
Steve
Saxperience Hardcore!
Track / Motorsport PrepScotland Region MemberNorth East Region Member

Car(s): CW Honda Integra DC5
iTrader Score: 23 (100%)
Steve is absolutely fabulous!Steve is absolutely fabulous!Steve is absolutely fabulous!Steve is absolutely fabulous!Steve is absolutely fabulous!Steve is absolutely fabulous!Steve is absolutely fabulous!Steve is absolutely fabulous!Steve is absolutely fabulous!Steve is absolutely fabulous!Steve is absolutely fabulous!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leckie View Post
I dont honestly see a problem or the need for it. We get new guys coming along to meets every month now on an average of 2+, The meets are moved about and places are booked in advanced.

Where is the need for it? You can orginise you own meets in York no 1 is stopping you doing that, As it was said before by Oz, People can still sort out mini meets and things like that. If you wana do that and have your own little meets in York to try boost everything be my guest.
fair point i agree with that, nothing stopping you organising a mini meet! maybe just want to be knighted Local Meet Organiser lol (joke)
Old 26th February 2007, 13:09   #22
al_VTR
East Anglia
South East Region MemberEast Anglia Region Member

Car(s): (broken) mk1 Saxo VTR, MG ZS, BMW 3 Series
al_VTR is a splendid one to beholdal_VTR is a splendid one to beholdal_VTR is a splendid one to beholdal_VTR is a splendid one to beholdal_VTR is a splendid one to beholdal_VTR is a splendid one to beholdal_VTR is a splendid one to beholdal_VTR is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaxOmniaC View Post
i been thinking bout this as im gonna start getting people to join around northants and am gonna organise some meets for northants saxo owners.

this got me thinking about sax-p having local meet organisers who can work with RMO's on getting people together for meets cos i keep reading about RM's where loads say they'll attend but few do.

local meets are gonna atract people close to them and it would maybe give people a chance to get the word across about RM's and liase with RMO's on how it went also people get to know each other better and wont be as shy/scared hesitant/lazy/unsure about going to RM's so maybe there will be more attending RM.

just a thought............

there's no problem with organising mini meets in your area, as several people have already pointed out.

i notice you're part of the EA Region, but never seen you show any interest in meets. i'm not having a dig but just interested why you're thinking of starting up your own meets rather than try & put some appearances in at the RM's in your areas - you might even have a good time
al_VTR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26th February 2007, 16:04   #23
SaxOmniaC
Saxperience Forum Bum
East Anglia Region MemberWest Midlands Region MemberEast Midlands Region Member

Car(s): none at present
iTrader Score: -1 (0%)
SaxOmniaC is a name known to allSaxOmniaC is a name known to allSaxOmniaC is a name known to allSaxOmniaC is a name known to allSaxOmniaC is a name known to allSaxOmniaC is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by al_VTR View Post
there's no problem with organising mini meets in your area, as several people have already pointed out.

i notice you're part of the EA Region, but never seen you show any interest in meets. i'm not having a dig but just interested why you're thinking of starting up your own meets rather than try & put some appearances in at the RM's in your areas - you might even have a good time
very bad timing is why, and i have shown interest in regional meets and have posted threads on northants meets and about coming to RM's!!!

my saxo was off the road for nearly 3 months and ive just got back into work = | , thats why i missed the last one, i will be at the next one and was looking to do this, to bring along a few people from my area who have shown interest but havent registered on here yet

Last edited by SaxOmniaC; 26th February 2007 at 21:30.
SaxOmniaC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26th February 2007, 21:13   #24
dsh85
Saxperience Post Whore
North East Region MemberYorkshire Region Member

Car(s): focus tdci, clio v6
iTrader Score: 12 (100%)
dsh85 is absolutely fabulous!dsh85 is absolutely fabulous!dsh85 is absolutely fabulous!dsh85 is absolutely fabulous!dsh85 is absolutely fabulous!dsh85 is absolutely fabulous!dsh85 is absolutely fabulous!dsh85 is absolutely fabulous!dsh85 is absolutely fabulous!dsh85 is absolutely fabulous!dsh85 is absolutely fabulous!

plus if a local meet inside a region is wanting to be organised, there is no harm in putting up a post up in the regions section,

you dont need to have a queer pink name to do that
Old 26th February 2007, 21:33   #25
Luke
Saxperience Hardcore!
Yorkshire Region Member

Car(s): '15 Focus ST-2
iTrader Score: 13 (100%)
Luke is absolutely fabulous!Luke is absolutely fabulous!Luke is absolutely fabulous!Luke is absolutely fabulous!Luke is absolutely fabulous!Luke is absolutely fabulous!Luke is absolutely fabulous!Luke is absolutely fabulous!Luke is absolutely fabulous!Luke is absolutely fabulous!Luke is absolutely fabulous!

I gotta agree with Clouds views 110%.

Another thing aswell, you will notice Leckie asks us where we wanna go and then he usually decides which is a good thing to do I think.
Luke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26th February 2007, 22:10   #26
Mikey
Saxperience Addict
Yorkshire Region MemberNorth West Region Member

Car(s): GTI/VTS/VXR/S-line
iTrader Score: 3 (100%)
Mikey is absolutely fabulous!Mikey is absolutely fabulous!Mikey is absolutely fabulous!Mikey is absolutely fabulous!Mikey is absolutely fabulous!Mikey is absolutely fabulous!Mikey is absolutely fabulous!Mikey is absolutely fabulous!Mikey is absolutely fabulous!Mikey is absolutely fabulous!Mikey is absolutely fabulous!

we in the nw have started organising mini meets!!!

and greame doesnt seem to mind, well i hope he doesn't...you dont need to be a RMO to get people to come for a chat and that
Old 26th February 2007, 22:11   #27
Mikey
Saxperience Addict
Yorkshire Region MemberNorth West Region Member

Car(s): GTI/VTS/VXR/S-line
iTrader Score: 3 (100%)
Mikey is absolutely fabulous!Mikey is absolutely fabulous!Mikey is absolutely fabulous!Mikey is absolutely fabulous!Mikey is absolutely fabulous!Mikey is absolutely fabulous!Mikey is absolutely fabulous!Mikey is absolutely fabulous!Mikey is absolutely fabulous!Mikey is absolutely fabulous!Mikey is absolutely fabulous!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dsh85 View Post
plus if a local meet inside a region is wanting to be organised, there is no harm in putting up a post up in the regions section,

you dont need to have a queer pink name to do that
agree!!!!
Old 26th February 2007, 22:31   #28
S34MER
East Midlands
West Midlands Region MemberEast Midlands Region Member

Car(s): Skoda Fabia VRS
iTrader Score: 18 (100%)
S34MER is as cool as a cucumber!S34MER is as cool as a cucumber!S34MER is as cool as a cucumber!S34MER is as cool as a cucumber!S34MER is as cool as a cucumber!S34MER is as cool as a cucumber!S34MER is as cool as a cucumber!S34MER is as cool as a cucumber!S34MER is as cool as a cucumber!S34MER is as cool as a cucumber!S34MER is as cool as a cucumber!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hesslevtr View Post
why dont you apply for being an RMO then
have done mate, organised several meets now, but its still not good enough apparently, there still making their minds up!

Turbo Diesel is where the future lies

Bow to the VRS
S34MER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th February 2007, 09:39   #29
yorkie
Saxperience Post Whore

Car(s): gen7 toyota celica
yorkie is absolutely fabulous!yorkie is absolutely fabulous!yorkie is absolutely fabulous!yorkie is absolutely fabulous!yorkie is absolutely fabulous!yorkie is absolutely fabulous!yorkie is absolutely fabulous!yorkie is absolutely fabulous!yorkie is absolutely fabulous!yorkie is absolutely fabulous!yorkie is absolutely fabulous!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leckie View Post
If you wana do that and have your own little meets in York to try boost everything be my guest.
well its an idea to boost sax-p in ours area and ultmately in the reg meets too
Old 27th February 2007, 09:43   #30
Clouds_mate
Saxperience Hardcore!

iTrader Score: 2 (100%)
Clouds_mate is absolutely fabulous!Clouds_mate is absolutely fabulous!Clouds_mate is absolutely fabulous!Clouds_mate is absolutely fabulous!Clouds_mate is absolutely fabulous!Clouds_mate is absolutely fabulous!Clouds_mate is absolutely fabulous!Clouds_mate is absolutely fabulous!Clouds_mate is absolutely fabulous!Clouds_mate is absolutely fabulous!Clouds_mate is absolutely fabulous!

Do it then if you thing York has such a masive following.

Like its been said, you can sort your own shit out.
Clouds_mate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th February 2007, 10:13   #31
yorkie
Saxperience Post Whore

Car(s): gen7 toyota celica
yorkie is absolutely fabulous!yorkie is absolutely fabulous!yorkie is absolutely fabulous!yorkie is absolutely fabulous!yorkie is absolutely fabulous!yorkie is absolutely fabulous!yorkie is absolutely fabulous!yorkie is absolutely fabulous!yorkie is absolutely fabulous!yorkie is absolutely fabulous!yorkie is absolutely fabulous!

hmmm will do