Mobile Devices: Lite Theme Citroën: Citroën Trader | Saxo Trader | C2 Trader Peugeot: Peugeot Trader | 106 Trader Enthusiast: Saxperience

Go Back   Saxperience - Citroen Saxo Forum > Other... > Gaming, IT, Multimedia & Music
Register Member Photo AlbumsBlogs FAQ Calendar Experience

Gaming, IT, Multimedia & Music Please use this forum to discuss Gaming, IT, Multimedia & Music.

Old 11th March 2010, 21:17   #1
djmartin
Saxperience Post Whore
Yorkshire Region Member

Car(s): BMW 3.0 X3,toyota mr2 & Skyline R33
iTrader Score: 41 (100%)
djmartin is absolutely fabulous!djmartin is absolutely fabulous!djmartin is absolutely fabulous!djmartin is absolutely fabulous!djmartin is absolutely fabulous!djmartin is absolutely fabulous!djmartin is absolutely fabulous!djmartin is absolutely fabulous!djmartin is absolutely fabulous!djmartin is absolutely fabulous!djmartin is absolutely fabulous!
Default TRANCE night in HULL (will give away guest/vip tickets to sax-p members READ WITHIN ;)...)

add yourself to this facebook group

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Kingst...9731813?ref=ts

also READ post 8 & 9 in this thread!!!!!!!!!

and last bit remember to check out the discussion board on the group page there might be something in there youwould like to comment on .
thank you mr skyline man

Last edited by djmartin; 18th March 2010 at 13:06.
djmartin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th March 2010, 21:22   #2
Ryanp
Super Moderator
Track / Motorsport Prep

Car(s): Vtr, 172, throttle bodied track slut
iTrader Score: 11 (100%)
Ryan is absolutely fabulous!Ryan is absolutely fabulous!Ryan is absolutely fabulous!Ryan is absolutely fabulous!Ryan is absolutely fabulous!Ryan is absolutely fabulous!Ryan is absolutely fabulous!Ryan is absolutely fabulous!Ryan is absolutely fabulous!Ryan is absolutely fabulous!Ryan is absolutely fabulous!

give me a shout if you need any agents details.

I can put you in contact with tyas, jules, durand, super 8 and tab, marcel woods, cosmic gate, simon patterson, matt hardwick, also probably andy moor, sander, marco V, BT etc..

And also if theres a big launch you need decent pics from
Old 11th March 2010, 21:28   #3
djmartin
Saxperience Post Whore
Yorkshire Region Member

djmartin is absolutely fabulous!djmartin is absolutely fabulous!djmartin is absolutely fabulous!djmartin is absolutely fabulous!djmartin is absolutely fabulous!djmartin is absolutely fabulous!djmartin is absolutely fabulous!djmartin is absolutely fabulous!djmartin is absolutely fabulous!djmartin is absolutely fabulous!djmartin is absolutely fabulous!

of course why you think I posted on here I knew it would grab your attention lol
thank you mr skyline man
Old 11th March 2010, 21:34   #4
Ryanp
Super Moderator
Track / Motorsport Prep

Ryan is absolutely fabulous!Ryan is absolutely fabulous!Ryan is absolutely fabulous!Ryan is absolutely fabulous!Ryan is absolutely fabulous!Ryan is absolutely fabulous!Ryan is absolutely fabulous!Ryan is absolutely fabulous!Ryan is absolutely fabulous!Ryan is absolutely fabulous!Ryan is absolutely fabulous!

theres a thing called the PM system i often look at those to you knobber
Old 11th March 2010, 21:46   #5
djmartin
Saxperience Post Whore
Yorkshire Region Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryan View Post
theres a thing called the PM system i often look at those to you knobber
ROFL!

or something called a phone, only problem is mine saw the bottom of a sink this morning lol. so its on a radiator drying out BAHAHA!

tbh id like to get as many trance lovers on here to add themselfs to the group page anyways!

its either trance or a rock night???? HMM lol
thank you mr skyline man
Old 11th March 2010, 21:49   #6
Ryanp
Super Moderator
Track / Motorsport Prep

im not adding to the FB group btw purely because i fing hate being part of groups relating to clubs, im not even on the ministry of sound group

Phone lol.
Old 11th March 2010, 22:17   #7
djmartin
Saxperience Post Whore
Yorkshire Region Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryan View Post
im not adding to the FB group btw purely because i fing hate being part of groups relating to clubs, im not even on the ministry of sound group

Phone lol.
dont laught at the phone lol.

i also managed to wash £5 with my jeans today also so I can litrally say I have been laundering money hahaha.
thank you mr skyline man
Old 14th March 2010, 04:08   #8
djmartin
Saxperience Post Whore
Yorkshire Region Member

come on guys add yourselfs lets get these numbers up. the page is updated daily with good trance video's links to live radio streams, reviews of upcoming or released tunes,good discussion board section and much more.
thank you mr skyline man

Last edited by djmartin; 18th March 2010 at 13:07.
Old 18th March 2010, 13:01   #9
djmartin
Saxperience Post Whore
Yorkshire Region Member

Come on guys seriously please add yourselfs to the page 529 fans now.

we would like to see it hit 1,000+ at least.

for an insentive for you. we will be giving away ALOT of guest tickets, so the more sax-p members on there the more I will make sure a good number of sax-p members get the vip/guest tickets.<<<<< please make sure when you do sign to the group leave a comment saying 'Hi im from Sax-p' that way I can jot down your name and save it for when the tickets go out as you might possibly be one of the people to get a ticket.

we are also looking at getting sponsorship which is on the positive side at the moment...so if all goes well we will get some BIG acts in for you to kick this event off.

I will release more detail when it comes closer to the date i.e venue, capacity , djs and so on expect it to be held in Hull (united kingdom) though ok!

so come on peeps add yourself and then invite others to jin the page the more people who know about this then seriously its for the better .
thank you mr skyline man

Last edited by djmartin; 18th March 2010 at 13:09.