Mobile Devices: Lite Theme Citroën: Citroën Trader | Saxo Trader | C2 Trader Peugeot: Peugeot Trader | 106 Trader Enthusiast: Saxperience

Go Back   Saxperience - Citroen Saxo Forum > Citroen Saxo Related Forums > Your Saxo Photos / Videos / Progress Reports

Your Saxo Photos / Videos / Progress Reports Please share photos/videos of your saxo in this forum.

Old 29th December 2009, 16:31   #201
Jay_
Saxperience Post Whore
Track / Motorsport Prep

Car(s): 92 Eunos
iTrader Score: 4 (100%)
Jay_ is on a distinguished road

looks smart mate! doing my VTR wheels white at the moment...in the garage drying off as i type! love how it looks at present though! apart from the front bumper....whens it gettin sorted?
Jay_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th December 2009, 16:34   #202
frankie
Saxperience Addict
South West Region Member

Car(s): VTRallye
iTrader Score: 18 (95%)
frankie is absolutely fabulous!frankie is absolutely fabulous!frankie is absolutely fabulous!frankie is absolutely fabulous!frankie is absolutely fabulous!frankie is absolutely fabulous!frankie is absolutely fabulous!frankie is absolutely fabulous!frankie is absolutely fabulous!frankie is absolutely fabulous!frankie is absolutely fabulous!

cheers maytee.

bought a bumper of ebay, right colour to should be here tomorow but shal'nt hold my breath as the postal service is all to cock atm. hopefully be here so i can fit it at the weekend.
Old 29th December 2009, 16:36   #203
frankie
Saxperience Addict
South West Region Member

frankie is absolutely fabulous!frankie is absolutely fabulous!frankie is absolutely fabulous!frankie is absolutely fabulous!frankie is absolutely fabulous!frankie is absolutely fabulous!frankie is absolutely fabulous!frankie is absolutely fabulous!frankie is absolutely fabulous!frankie is absolutely fabulous!frankie is absolutely fabulous!

also forgot to say, the whole idea of the engine is to get to 105 hp, like the 106 rallye's bit camp possibly slightly anal but ohwell.

then in the summer do some trackdays, get to know some tracks then vts engine next winter.
Old 13th January 2010, 23:28   #204
frankie
Saxperience Addict
South West Region Member

No business, like snow business

started stipping down the spare vtr lump i had, and plan to rebuild it, good of service and that jazz.

got a new bumper, however, it has a nice scratch and is missing a bracket which is very annoying indeed.

also painted my rear badges and rocker cover, since having the rear badges off i quite like the look of the boot without them so may looking into getting them smooth over.

won a BMC CDA on ebay for £65, hopefully that will be coming soon, will give the element a clean and look into changing it for an itg one. (if possible)

oh ze hammock.

fancy bolts.

extra wheel weights (snow froze to the alloy, and caused the car to shake liike a shitting dog at 40mph)
Old 14th January 2010, 07:27   #205
nuttysaxo
Established Member

Car(s): Saxo Furio
iTrader Score: 5 (100%)
nuttysaxo is on a distinguished road

mate your right about the French being skimp with the interior paint ! thats why the boot floor rusts from inside !! theres sod all paint there ! a pissy poor blue covers mine
nuttysaxo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15th January 2010, 12:37   #206
frankie
Saxperience Addict
South West Region Member

yea i know, ive hammerited and undersealed the arches on mine, hope they wont rust out. duno what im going to do about the interior quite tempted to leave it, but i know it will annoy me knowing ive left it.

my BMC CDA has just arrived £60 from the bay, looking at getting some smaco hose, i went to the autosports yesterday and have seen the new camo colours they have offered which look pretty cool.

New bumper is having the brackets stuck on as we speak, just waiting for the stick stuff to set
Old 22nd January 2010, 13:13   #207
frankie
Saxperience Addict
South West Region Member

BMC fitted, brace painted.

Fitted the BMC which cost me £65 (because its from a focus).
spent £60 on silicon hose lol (63mm straight coupler, 63 to 76mm 90 degree redcuing bend, 76mm to 90mm) had to go to 90mm as the bmc was 85mm (not 70).

it feels so much better now, way better throttle response.

sprayed the OMP strut brace aswell, think it looks loads better.

hopefully getting my rocker cover powdercoated, gun metal grey.
Old 22nd January 2010, 19:21   #208
SaxoIOW
Established Member
Track / Motorsport Prep

Car(s): Saxo 1.1 Forte MKII, Black Phase2 VTR
iTrader Score: 6 (100%)
SaxoIOW is on a distinguished road

the bay is looking really good there, the gunmetal rocker cover will look quality! In the process of doing mine that colour this very minute
Old 22nd January 2010, 19:27   #209
frankie
Saxperience Addict
South West Region Member

trying to paint it is hard work, because the condition it was in was a total nightmare, so thinking shot blasting and powdercoating or just buying a brand new one lol.

also just remembered i need to cover my manifold in some protective coating, looking a bit manky and rusty lol
Old 23rd January 2010, 03:56   #210
Dave89
Established Member
Ireland Region MemberSouth West Region Member

Car(s): Honda Civic 2.2 i-CTDI, VW Golf GT TDI ,Rover 214
Dave89 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by frankie View Post
trying to paint it is hard work, because the condition it was in was a total nightmare, so thinking shot blasting and powdercoating or just buying a brand new one lol.

also just remembered i need to cover my manifold in some protective coating, looking a bit manky and rusty lol
Frank I dont think I've ever seen you update this so much in the last month lol

Looks good mate
Dave89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd January 2010, 12:48   #211
tazmania_0345
Established Member
West Midlands Region Member

Car(s): Saxo/1.1 X - Dead Saxo/1.4 Westcoast - Dead Saxo
tazmania_0345 has a brilliant futuretazmania_0345 has a brilliant futuretazmania_0345 has a brilliant futuretazmania_0345 has a brilliant futuretazmania_0345 has a brilliant futuretazmania_0345 has a brilliant futuretazmania_0345 has a brilliant futuretazmania_0345 has a brilliant futuretazmania_0345 has a brilliant futuretazmania_0345 has a brilliant futuretazmania_0345 has a brilliant future

engine brace looks good mate did you have any trouble with it hitting the bonnet
tazmania_0345 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th January 2010, 12:39   #212
frankie
Saxperience Addict
South West Region Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave89 View Post
Frank I dont think I've ever seen you update this so much in the last month lol

Looks good mate
cheers dave, well not alot of work on atm so had alot of spare time lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by tazmania_0345 View Post
engine brace looks good mate did you have any trouble with it hitting the bonnet
yes i did mate, ive had to cut alot of the frame out from the bonnet, still need to do alittle bit more.

also you cant keep the bonnet stay in it's clip as it fouls the brace
Old 16th February 2010, 14:58   #213
frankie
Saxperience Addict
South West Region Member

Some photo's

Not got any work on, and its half term so and went to take some photo's of my clean and factory shaped saxo...

Also getting some funny feedback from the rear end, not to sure if its the car or the road.

feels like its skipping and sliding all over the place
Old 16th February 2010, 17:13   #214
Dave89
Established Member
Ireland Region MemberSouth West Region Member

Car(s): Honda Civic 2.2 i-CTDI, VW Golf GT TDI ,Rover 214
Dave89 is on a distinguished road

Looks good Frank
Dave89 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Dave89 For This Useful Post:
Old 16th February 2010, 17:18   #215
phil_live
Infrequent Poster

Car(s): possi mk2 furio
phil_live is on a distinguished road

Nice looker!!
phil_live is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16th February 2010, 17:56   #216
nuttysaxo
Established Member

Quote:
Some photo's

Not got any work on, and its half term so and went to take some photo's of my clean and factory shaped saxo...

Also getting some funny feedback from the rear end, not to sure if its the car or the road.

feels like its skipping and sliding all over the place
looks good that as for the skipping etc , put it down to a combination of things , firstly poo road surfaces ! esp some of the roads where i live ! then for me hard suspension and crap tyres / wet weather . all adds up to a crap ride
Old 16th February 2010, 19:05   #217
frankie
Saxperience Addict
South West Region Member

cheers nutty, yea i was thinking the same as you, i does only tend to happen when going over shit parts of the road, but ive noticed more now.

think im just going to jack it up tomorrow, see if anythings are missing, lose, worn and broken. Then go from there.

Also just looking at the photo's im quite like my "paint trading" strikes.
Old 17th February 2010, 08:13   #218
nuttysaxo
Established Member

Quote:
cheers nutty, yea i was thinking the same as you, i does only tend to happen when going over shit parts of the road, but ive noticed more now.

think im just going to jack it up tomorrow, see if anythings are missing, lose, worn and broken. Then go from there.

Also just looking at the photo's im quite like my "paint trading" strikes.
cheers frankie :0) yeah mate check that back end asap , the roads in the U.K seem to be getting worse ! since all that snow and ice we have bits of tarmac missing all over the place ! some holes are a 2 inch drop ! not alot i know but on a low car running low profile tyres it really is shit ! wonder what we pay road tax for !! LOL , im having to now fork out for one of the vts alloys that is buckled on the inner side lip ! luckily enough i found a local place that does refurbs " lepsons " of Gillingham .
I noticed your indies look slightly darker ! is this your own work ? looks nice that mate
regards
nutty
Old 17th February 2010, 11:07   #219
frankie
Saxperience Addict
South West Region Member

i will check it in a mo (along with my super leaky sunroof lol). Yea once the water freezes in the cracks it games over, also living near quarrys and farms with heavy machinery passing over it, also makes it 10x worse.

fixed my mates car on monday, he said he went through a pot hole, and pretty much tore several new holes into the sidewall...

no, my own work ended in epic fail lol, i bought them of ebay, £12 i think.
Old 17th February 2010, 13:36   #220
nuttysaxo
Established Member

Quote:
i will check it in a mo (along with my super leaky sunroof lol). Yea once the water freezes in the cracks it games over, also living near quarrys and farms with heavy machinery passing over it, also makes it 10x worse.

fixed my mates car on monday, he said he went through a pot hole, and pretty much tore several new holes into the sidewall...

no, my own work ended in epic fail lol, i bought them of ebay, £12 i think.
the sunroof rubber comes out of place quite easy , might get a new one if it's possible ? it seems to have shrunk ! lol , yes the country roads can be bad a bloke i knew of xrtwo hit a muddy tractor patch ! lost control and hit an oncoming car ! if it was'nt for the full safety cage he would of been in bad shape ! he walked away with bruising but the fez turbo was a mess !! lesson here take it easy