Mobile Devices: Lite Theme Citroën: Citroën Trader | Saxo Trader | C2 Trader Peugeot: Peugeot Trader | 106 Trader Enthusiast: Saxperience

Go Back   Saxperience - Citroen Saxo Forum > Saxperience Community Related > Suggestions / Improvements / Feedback
Register Member Photo AlbumsBlogs FAQ Calendar Experience

Suggestions / Improvements / Feedback Tell us your ideas of how we can make Saxperience a better place. Also, if we are doing something right... let us know, so that we can do more of it!

Old 29th June 2008, 16:03   #1
Steve
Saxperience Hardcore!
Track / Motorsport PrepScotland Region MemberNorth East Region Member

Car(s): CW Honda Integra DC5
iTrader Score: 23 (100%)
Steve is absolutely fabulous!Steve is absolutely fabulous!Steve is absolutely fabulous!Steve is absolutely fabulous!Steve is absolutely fabulous!Steve is absolutely fabulous!Steve is absolutely fabulous!Steve is absolutely fabulous!Steve is absolutely fabulous!Steve is absolutely fabulous!Steve is absolutely fabulous!
Default A Noob Welcome E-mail Update

Dear All

I know at times, somethings have been covered before, and i myself have been guilty of re posting threads, but on a different scale (not one question threads).

But lately i have noticed,
Quote:
here man, what brakes should i get for me Saxo
Threads, fair enough new member all that, like to welcome people as i am a friendly person, but when there is thread upon thread upon thread, theres no excuse for another one.

New members should be told how to search etc, also noticed there is a shit load of threads in totally the wrong sections as of late.

Now when people join i think it would be a fun idea to give them some pointers on how to use the search function, not sure whats in the welcome e-mail these days as it was 2005 when i joined

Or send them a link to the forum noob video, which shows what stickies are etc.

And before they confirm their e-mail address, should put in a little trick, so they have to read forum rules etc before they can validate :hell:

Just an idea (which most likely wont happen), think its more because i am in a bad mood.... Rain init cant clean my car

Kind Regards and much love

Steve
Old 1st July 2008, 23:19   #2
demon_dan
Frequent Poster
East Anglia Region Member

Car(s): Honda S2000
iTrader Score: 4 (100%)
demon_dan is a splendid one to beholddemon_dan is a splendid one to beholddemon_dan is a splendid one to beholddemon_dan is a splendid one to beholddemon_dan is a splendid one to beholddemon_dan is a splendid one to behold

Not a bad idea ...but have you thought the excessive newbie posts of late could be to bump them up so they can check out the for sale section??? I'm having the problem of lack of posts meaning I can't see the for sale section, but it's like you said, what's the point of making posts when a lot of questions are answered already if you search through.
demon_dan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1st July 2008, 23:22   #3
Steve
Saxperience Hardcore!

Steve is absolutely fabulous!Steve is absolutely fabulous!Steve is absolutely fabulous!Steve is absolutely fabulous!Steve is absolutely fabulous!Steve is absolutely fabulous!Steve is absolutely fabulous!Steve is absolutely fabulous!Steve is absolutely fabulous!Steve is absolutely fabulous!Steve is absolutely fabulous!

yes i thought of that mate, alot of noob posts are bollocks so they can get their post counts up to post in for sale section, and if you take a look at the new rules they have tried to prevent this

thus making my idea ideal!
Old 3rd July 2008, 20:52   #4
stendog
Established Member
Track / Motorsport Prep

Car(s): saxo vtr
iTrader Score: 14 (100%)
stendog is as cool as a cucumber!stendog is as cool as a cucumber!stendog is as cool as a cucumber!stendog is as cool as a cucumber!stendog is as cool as a cucumber!stendog is as cool as a cucumber!stendog is as cool as a cucumber!stendog is as cool as a cucumber!stendog is as cool as a cucumber!stendog is as cool as a cucumber!stendog is as cool as a cucumber!

also when they do get enough post noticed that one person ahd started about 20 new post to sell 20 different things instead of placing it all in one thread/post and that was mark51 a moderator

Last edited by stendog; 3rd July 2008 at 22:50.
stendog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th July 2008, 08:28   #5
Steve
Saxperience Hardcore!

yep noticed they post it in nearly every section going.......

tis really annoying.