Mobile Devices: Lite Theme Citroën: Citroën Trader | Saxo Trader | C2 Trader Peugeot: Peugeot Trader | 106 Trader Enthusiast: Saxperience

Go Back   Saxperience - Citroen Saxo Forum > Saxperience Community Related > Suggestions / Improvements / Feedback

Suggestions / Improvements / Feedback Tell us your ideas of how we can make Saxperience a better place. Also, if we are doing something right... let us know, so that we can do more of it!

Closed Thread

Old 25th June 2008, 17:41   #1
Spanky
Saxperience Post Whore
North East Region Member

Car(s): Saxo VTS
iTrader Score: 19 (100%)
Spanky is a well respected team memberSpanky is a well respected team memberSpanky is a well respected team memberSpanky is a well respected team memberSpanky is a well respected team memberSpanky is a well respected team memberSpanky is a well respected team memberSpanky is a well respected team memberSpanky is a well respected team memberSpanky is a well respected team memberSpanky is a well respected team member
Exclamation New Idea To Beat The Fake Sellers,....

Hey guys and girls,

Well yes we all no about the fake sellers etc and im in the process of buying an exaust off here so as you can imagine i was VERY warry consdiering the member in question only had 300ish post etc etc

Jst asked the member to take apicture of the item i was buying with a piece of paper with my member name and "sax-p" wrote on it, confirms that they have the item and they are using a propa picture etc etc

ive just done it and its worked for me

Just an idea people if you lot are warry
Quote:
Originally Posted by tonto_VTR View Post
who does speed, then boast about it. well done.
Quote:
and mate, i guarentee ive been faster on a public road than you ever will...

Last edited by Spanky; 25th June 2008 at 17:44.
Old 25th June 2008, 17:45   #2
Aly
Saxperience Addict
Track / Motorsport PrepWest Midlands Region MemberNorth East Region Member

iTrader Score: 25 (100%)
Aly has a spectacular aura aboutAly has a spectacular aura aboutAly has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saxo_89 View Post
Hey guys and girls,

Well yes we all no about the fake sellers etc and im in the process of buying an exaust off here so as you can imagine i was VERY warry consdiering the member in question only had 300ish post etc etc

Jst asked the member to take apicture of the item i was buying with a piece of paper with my member name and "sax-p" wrote on it, confirms that they have the item and they are using a propa picture etc etc

ive just done it and its worked for me

Just an idea people if you lot are warry
I thought 89 you were suggesting that we were to take images of us with the item we are selling, was thinking if that was the case I would never sell my items
Old 25th June 2008, 17:47   #3
Spanky
Saxperience Post Whore
North East Region Member

Spanky is a well respected team memberSpanky is a well respected team memberSpanky is a well respected team memberSpanky is a well respected team memberSpanky is a well respected team memberSpanky is a well respected team memberSpanky is a well respected team memberSpanky is a well respected team memberSpanky is a well respected team memberSpanky is a well respected team memberSpanky is a well respected team member

Quote:
Originally Posted by aly051 View Post
I thought 89 you were suggesting that we were to take images of us with the item we are selling, was thinking if that was the case I would never sell my items
Oookkkk you ahve lost me there lol am i missing somthing about the kinds of things you sell lol
Quote:
Quote:
Old 25th June 2008, 17:50   #4
Mieran
Saxperience Post Whore
Track / Motorsport PrepNorth East Region Member

iTrader Score: 1 (100%)
Mieran is absolutely fabulous!Mieran is absolutely fabulous!Mieran is absolutely fabulous!Mieran is absolutely fabulous!Mieran is absolutely fabulous!Mieran is absolutely fabulous!Mieran is absolutely fabulous!Mieran is absolutely fabulous!Mieran is absolutely fabulous!Mieran is absolutely fabulous!Mieran is absolutely fabulous!

Good idea.
Old 25th June 2008, 18:38   #5
Spanky
Saxperience Post Whore
North East Region Member

Im liking the amount of people that a viewing but not commenting lol

I no its such a simple thing and many of you may of thought of it aswell, but it does proove the picture was taken by them and they are not usuing it off another website

Its not SOLID evidence but its damn well enough for me to feel ALOT safer sending money over the internet

And if they are genuine and are actually selling the item they say they are then they should have no problem what so ever doing this and if they do well then you no somthing is abit fishy and to stay well clear!

Just maybe a little help for sme people who are already paranoid enough about internet buying!
Quote:
Quote:

Last edited by Spanky; 25th June 2008 at 18:46.
Old 25th June 2008, 18:41   #6
Ashleyp
Saxperience Hardcore!
Track / Motorsport PrepContent Contributor

iTrader Score: 8 (100%)
Ashleyp is absolutely fabulous!Ashleyp is absolutely fabulous!Ashleyp is absolutely fabulous!Ashleyp is absolutely fabulous!Ashleyp is absolutely fabulous!Ashleyp is absolutely fabulous!Ashleyp is absolutely fabulous!Ashleyp is absolutely fabulous!Ashleyp is absolutely fabulous!Ashleyp is absolutely fabulous!Ashleyp is absolutely fabulous!

could help imo.. good idea mate

dont understand why aly051 says "if that was the case I would never sell my items"

have you got something to hide?
Quote:
Originally Posted by lee_saxo View Post
some lad pulled up a type R, and had a sticker on the back. If it ain't jap it's crap. I thought what a bender
Old 25th June 2008, 18:49   #7
Spanky
Saxperience Post Whore
North East Region Member

i also wonderd what aly means my that....

Maybe its cos his face would scare away the buyers?

who knows....
Quote:
Quote:
Old 25th June 2008, 18:50   #8
Krys_23
Saxperience Post Whore
Scotland Region Member

iTrader Score: 10 (81%)
Krys_23 is a well respected team memberKrys_23 is a well respected team memberKrys_23 is a well respected team memberKrys_23 is a well respected team memberKrys_23 is a well respected team memberKrys_23 is a well respected team memberKrys_23 is a well respected team memberKrys_23 is a well respected team memberKrys_23 is a well respected team memberKrys_23 is a well respected team memberKrys_23 is a well respected team member

Don't they dont they do this on ebay with ps3's and titp tickets? Write they're username on a piece of paper with the item or something..
Old 25th June 2008, 19:02   #9
adamm
Saxperience Forum Bum
Central Counties Region Member

iTrader Score: 1 (100%)
adamm has a spectacular aura aboutadamm has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by AshleyPrigmore View Post
could help imo.. good idea mate

dont understand why aly051 says "if that was the case I would never sell my items"

have you got something to hide?
guessing that he is photogoenic if not fook knows wat he was on about lol
Old 25th June 2008, 19:06   #10
Lee_P
Saxperience Forum Bum
West Midlands Region Member

Car(s): Saxo VTR MK2 : ( no moreeee got galaxy now
Lee_P is absolutely fabulous!Lee_P is absolutely fabulous!Lee_P is absolutely fabulous!Lee_P is absolutely fabulous!Lee_P is absolutely fabulous!Lee_P is absolutely fabulous!Lee_P is absolutely fabulous!Lee_P is absolutely fabulous!Lee_P is absolutely fabulous!Lee_P is absolutely fabulous!Lee_P is absolutely fabulous!

good idea but still doesnt stop me doing what you said then still not sending the item
Old 25th June 2008, 19:07   #11
Ashleyp
Saxperience Hardcore!
Track / Motorsport PrepContent Contributor

iTrader Score: 8 (100%)
Ashleyp is absolutely fabulous!Ashleyp is absolutely fabulous!Ashleyp is absolutely fabulous!Ashleyp is absolutely fabulous!Ashleyp is absolutely fabulous!Ashleyp is absolutely fabulous!Ashleyp is absolutely fabulous!Ashleyp is absolutely fabulous!Ashleyp is absolutely fabulous!Ashleyp is absolutely fabulous!Ashleyp is absolutely fabulous!

look adam honestly mate.. i can see your annoyed that you wana buy / sell

but it has to be done to protect other buyers / sellers..

there are stricter policies on other forums..

youd be complaining to the mods if you got scammed.. as about 20 people allready have.. therefore this was intorduced to stop people complaining!
Quote:
Originally Posted by lee_saxo View Post
some lad pulled up a type R, and had a sticker on the back. If it ain't jap it's crap. I thought what a bender
Old 25th June 2008, 22:55   #12
Paulp
Super Moderator
Track / Motorsport PrepNorth West Region Member

Car(s): Astra VXR + 1989 Astra GTE
iTrader Score: 37 (100%)
Paul is absolutely fabulous!Paul is absolutely fabulous!Paul is absolutely fabulous!Paul is absolutely fabulous!Paul is absolutely fabulous!Paul is absolutely fabulous!Paul is absolutely fabulous!Paul is absolutely fabulous!Paul is absolutely fabulous!Paul is absolutely fabulous!Paul is absolutely fabulous!

Word...

Photoshop.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 12u55 View Post
14 inches or so.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ns9900 View Post
sorry bud, too big for me. GLWS tho
Old 29th June 2008, 15:41   #13
arsenal_69r
Frequent Poster

Car(s): silver furio
iTrader Score: 5 (100%)
arsenal_69r has a spectacular aura aboutarsenal_69r has a spectacular aura aboutarsenal_69r has a spectacular aura about

thts not a bad idea but not always have people got time and tht to do tht reli and yer like above people could just photoshop it , if u do it though paypal ure pretty safe int ya?
Closed Thread