Mobile Devices: Lite Theme Citroën: Citroën Trader | Saxo Trader | C2 Trader Peugeot: Peugeot Trader | 106 Trader Enthusiast: Saxperience

Go Back   Saxperience - Citroen Saxo Forum > General Forums > Vehicle Insurance

Vehicle Insurance Please use this forum to discuss vehicle insurance companies, services, quotations, recommendations, etc.

Old 16th February 2010, 18:05   #1
Liam_
Saxperience Post Whore
Track / Motorsport PrepNorth East Region Member

Car(s): Integra DC5R & VTS
iTrader Score: 18 (100%)
Liam_ is a splendid one to beholdLiam_ is a splendid one to beholdLiam_ is a splendid one to beholdLiam_ is a splendid one to beholdLiam_ is a splendid one to beholdLiam_ is a splendid one to beholdLiam_ is a splendid one to behold
Default Those insured with Flux - a heads up...

Just read on another forum that Adrian Flux aren't allowing you to change vehicles mid term and are insisting that you take out a new policy.

I guess it's no biggie if you have plenty of NCB - just cancel and get a partial refund on the policy. I imagine those with little/ no NCB won't be happy though.
Liam_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th February 2010, 09:18   #2
DAN_ADRIANFLUX
L-plater

DAN_ADRIANFLUX is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeeumH View Post
Just read on another forum that Adrian Flux aren't allowing you to change vehicles mid term and are insisting that you take out a new policy.

I guess it's no biggie if you have plenty of NCB - just cancel and get a partial refund on the policy. I imagine those with little/ no NCB won't be happy though.

Hiya,

All of our underwriters will allow you to change your vehicle during the policy. However sometimes the underwriter will not cover certain cars due to High Claims / High Theft Statistics/ Clients age / Experience etc.

If this is the case the client would be offered a replacement policy with another underwriter for a new 12 month policy.

We do wherever possible keep the client with the same Policy / Insurer so they can get their years NCB.

Hope this helps
Dan
DAN_ADRIANFLUX is offline   Reply With Quote