Mobile Devices: Lite Theme Citroën: Citroën Trader | Saxo Trader | C2 Trader Peugeot: Peugeot Trader | 106 Trader Enthusiast: Saxperience

Go Back   Saxperience - Citroen Saxo Forum > Saxperience Community Related > Saxperience Announcements & Updates

Saxperience Announcements & Updates Saxperience is continually evolving and adapting. Notices introducing / explaining changes to the functionality of the community will be posted within this forum.

Closed Thread

Old 13th May 2007, 07:23   #1
Markp
SAXP Code Monkey

Mark has much to be proud ofMark has much to be proud ofMark has much to be proud ofMark has much to be proud ofMark has much to be proud ofMark has much to be proud ofMark has much to be proud ofMark has much to be proud ofMark has much to be proud of
Exclamation forum upgraded from v3.6.4 to v3.6.6

Between 06:00 and 06:02 GMT the forum was upgraded from v3.6.4 to v3.6.6

There were a few bug fixes, but nothing too exciting this time around.
(there are some exciting developments but that's only because I'm a geek at heart)

Because there were no new toys in the upgrade, we went ahead and found one to install anyway... only I'm not going to tell you what it is just yet!

It won't be fully functional until Simo completes his fine-tuning, but the hardcore amongst you should find it.

As always, if you find any problems please let me me know.

"It's difficult to get a man to understand something when his salary depends on his not understanding it" - Upton Sinclair
Old 13th May 2007, 10:28   #2
Simop
Administrator
Track / Motorsport PrepContent ContributorNorth West Region Member

Car(s): Blue Saxo VTS Turbo/White Megane F1 R26
iTrader Score: 3 (100%)
Simo is absolutely fabulous!Simo is absolutely fabulous!Simo is absolutely fabulous!Simo is absolutely fabulous!Simo is absolutely fabulous!Simo is absolutely fabulous!Simo is absolutely fabulous!Simo is absolutely fabulous!Simo is absolutely fabulous!Simo is absolutely fabulous!Simo is absolutely fabulous!

Thanks Mark... I will perform the tweaks now!

V3.6.6 see's the implementation of iTrader - a trading rating system, which look ssimialar to that used on Ebay.

Further details regarding iTrader can be see here >> http://www.saxperience.com/forum/showthread.php?t=81803

Simo's Turbo Re-build Progress

Quote:
Originally Posted by Graeme
The Focus is ace! Smooth ride and cheap as chips!
Closed Thread