Mobile Devices: Lite Theme Citroën: Citroën Trader | Saxo Trader | C2 Trader Peugeot: Peugeot Trader | 106 Trader Enthusiast: Saxperience

Go Back   Saxperience - Citroen Saxo Forum > Saxperience Community Related > Suggestions / Improvements / Feedback

Suggestions / Improvements / Feedback Tell us your ideas of how we can make Saxperience a better place. Also, if we are doing something right... let us know, so that we can do more of it!

Old 16th March 2005, 20:25   #1
sim69er
South Wales
South Wales Region Member

Car(s): vtr mk2
iTrader Score: 10 (100%)
sim69er has much to be proud ofsim69er has much to be proud ofsim69er has much to be proud ofsim69er has much to be proud ofsim69er has much to be proud ofsim69er has much to be proud ofsim69er has much to be proud ofsim69er has much to be proud ofsim69er has much to be proud of

what about having a 1.1 forum lol
sim69er is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16th March 2005, 20:48   #2
DevilDamo
Saxperience Addict
Central South Region MemberSouth East Region Member

DevilDamo is absolutely fabulous!DevilDamo is absolutely fabulous!DevilDamo is absolutely fabulous!DevilDamo is absolutely fabulous!DevilDamo is absolutely fabulous!DevilDamo is absolutely fabulous!DevilDamo is absolutely fabulous!DevilDamo is absolutely fabulous!DevilDamo is absolutely fabulous!DevilDamo is absolutely fabulous!DevilDamo is absolutely fabulous!

and why? i take it you have a 1.1i?

this is a SAXO forum and is NOT split up into different saxo models.

a lot of people on here own 1.1's, so what are you trying to say?
DevilDamo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16th March 2005, 20:51   #3
stuartQPR1
Frequent Poster

Location: Southampton (Uni) Slough (Home) United Kingdom (England)
Car(s): Citroen Saxo 1.1 forte (2000)
stuartQPR1 is on a distinguished road

plenty of ppl here have a 1.1 including me! what makes u say that newayz mate??
stuartQPR1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th March 2005, 03:31   #4
SaxoAL
Saxperience Addict
Central South Region MemberSouth East Region MemberEast Anglia Region Member

Car(s): Project MK4 MoreDoor
iTrader Score: 31 (100%)
SaxoAL is a well respected team memberSaxoAL is a well respected team memberSaxoAL is a well respected team memberSaxoAL is a well respected team memberSaxoAL is a well respected team memberSaxoAL is a well respected team memberSaxoAL is a well respected team memberSaxoAL is a well respected team memberSaxoAL is a well respected team memberSaxoAL is a well respected team memberSaxoAL is a well respected team member

On sax-p we try to keep all the different saxo owners in the same community (and even people with other cars)

This is so individuals arent singled out and/or feel left out of certain areas (BAR premium member forums).
SaxoAL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th March 2005, 05:12   #5
DevilDamo
Saxperience Addict

DevilDamo is absolutely fabulous!DevilDamo is absolutely fabulous!DevilDamo is absolutely fabulous!DevilDamo is absolutely fabulous!DevilDamo is absolutely fabulous!DevilDamo is absolutely fabulous!DevilDamo is absolutely fabulous!DevilDamo is absolutely fabulous!DevilDamo is absolutely fabulous!DevilDamo is absolutely fabulous!DevilDamo is absolutely fabulous!

i know we all have our opinions, but that suggestion is rubbish!!!
Old 17th March 2005, 06:27   #6
Scottp
Administrator
Content ContributorScotland Region Member

Car(s): Chelski Traktor
Scott is absolutely fabulous!Scott is absolutely fabulous!Scott is absolutely fabulous!Scott is absolutely fabulous!Scott is absolutely fabulous!Scott is absolutely fabulous!Scott is absolutely fabulous!Scott is absolutely fabulous!Scott is absolutely fabulous!Scott is absolutely fabulous!Scott is absolutely fabulous!

its not rubbish, its a completely valid suggestion, ok it will not go any further as it will create a few other forums but really its not rubbish.

If you feel something untoward is being posted hit the button at the side of the post.
Scott is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th March 2005, 18:07   #7
DevilDamo
Saxperience Addict

its my opinion and my opinion was based on what i have and you have already said.
Old 20th March 2005, 03:08   #8
GazOpti
Regular Poster

GazOpti is on a distinguished road

Maybe the 'LOL' at the end suggests it wasnt such a serious post?

Devildamo go easy mate...even if there was some seriousness in it no need to be so harsh.

And as Scott said its not a completely 'rubbish' suggestion as there are plenty of variations between, say, a Saxo 1.1 and VTR/VTS. Was only the other day i was readin through a post regarding wheel size and it wasnt until a few posts through it was realised the Saxo in question was a 1.1...which changed everything!
Old 20th March 2005, 03:42   #9
DevilDamo
Saxperience Addict

i didnt mean for it to sound harsh. the only thing i was getting at is that this section IS for suggestions.

if its a 'lol' suggestion, then why bother posting it?
Old 20th March 2005, 04:04   #10
GazOpti
Regular Poster

GazOpti is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevilDamo
if its a 'lol' suggestion, then why bother posting it?
Now that i couldnt tell you...possibly a light hearted way of making a joke out of the 1.1 engine?!
Old 22nd March 2005, 01:49   #11
sim69er
South Wales
South Wales Region Member

Car(s): vtr mk2
iTrader Score: 10 (100%)
sim69er has much to be proud ofsim69er has much to be proud ofsim69er has much to be proud ofsim69er has much to be proud ofsim69er has much to be proud ofsim69er has much to be proud ofsim69er has much to be proud ofsim69er has much to be proud ofsim69er has much to be proud of

nah i didnt mean 2 cause such contraversy i have a 1.1 and i just thought this would be good as it would help people with 1.1s share mods and maybe even it could expand into vtr and vts forum so that when people want info the just go straight to that model forum and get the help they need/want
sim69er is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd March 2005, 02:53   #12
SaxoAL
Saxperience Addict
Central South Region MemberSouth East Region MemberEast Anglia Region Member

Car(s): Project MK4 MoreDoor
iTrader Score: 31 (100%)
SaxoAL is a well respected team memberSaxoAL is a well respected team memberSaxoAL is a well respected team memberSaxoAL is a well respected team memberSaxoAL is a well respected team memberSaxoAL is a well respected team memberSaxoAL is a well respected team memberSaxoAL is a well respected team memberSaxoAL is a well respected team memberSaxoAL is a well respected team memberSaxoAL is a well respected team member

Ive seen this type of thing on the fiat forum the other day. Only thing is, it makes the site SOO much bigger and really hard to follow.
Also it makes the community feel a bit to separated.
Whereas what it is like at the mo, atleast all forum members are together in the same forums, and it keeps the sax-p community close.
SaxoAL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th March 2005, 07:23   #13
DevilDamo
Saxperience Addict

i always thought, if you have a problem, no matter what model, then ask because there will always be somebody to give advice.

depending on the type of question, it would be advised to post it in the correct section, but a GENERAL query can obviously be put within the 'general chat' forum.