Mobile Devices: Lite Theme Citroën: Citroën Trader | Saxo Trader | C2 Trader Peugeot: Peugeot Trader | 106 Trader Enthusiast: Saxperience

Go Back   Saxperience - Citroen Saxo Forum > Other... > Gaming, IT, Multimedia & Music

Gaming, IT, Multimedia & Music Please use this forum to discuss Gaming, IT, Multimedia & Music.

Old 11th November 2007, 15:45   #41
Brooksy
Frequent Poster
Central South Region Member

Car(s): Audi A3 Quattro
Brooksy is a splendid one to beholdBrooksy is a splendid one to beholdBrooksy is a splendid one to beholdBrooksy is a splendid one to beholdBrooksy is a splendid one to beholdBrooksy is a splendid one to beholdBrooksy is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by liamk15 View Post
i bought a ps3 ,only played ps2 games on it.lol

gt and gta is the only reason i bought it.

anyone thinking of buying one should wait a good year i reckon,shite games out atm
agree to a certain extent. Earliest i'd buy a ps3 would be a jan next year. price drop.

i still don't belive in buying any console worth more than £200 ish wait til it comes down.
then again i wouldn't buy an 360 if price was 150ish with a good deal. each to their own.

sony excels in this market just that technology hasn't got to their stage in technology yet. why several problems have occured. but rest assured when summer 08 comes ps3 will shine and 360 second handers will be spread on ebay.
but... why current 360 owners are in the glory time! due to mass audeience of users at the moment so if you own a 360 youve currently got the best bargain/deal you can get. when summer comes i personnaly think 360 will be on downfall of useage and ps3 will be in the top flight and will stay there for the next 2 years easy as of when microsoft will bring out their next console!
if u have 360 keep it til easter sell it quick then go bk to ps3 or go onto ps3! that way you'l stay on top!
Old 11th November 2007, 18:28   #42
djrem
Saxperience Addict

Car(s): Various.
iTrader Score: 3 (100%)
djrem is absolutely fabulous!djrem is absolutely fabulous!djrem is absolutely fabulous!djrem is absolutely fabulous!djrem is absolutely fabulous!djrem is absolutely fabulous!djrem is absolutely fabulous!djrem is absolutely fabulous!djrem is absolutely fabulous!djrem is absolutely fabulous!djrem is absolutely fabulous!

cant do that, Gears of War 2 will be coming out then
djrem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th November 2007, 18:35   #43
LukeVTR
Frequent Poster
West Midlands Region Member

Car(s): VTR
iTrader Score: 2 (100%)
LukeVTR is a jewel in the roughLukeVTR is a jewel in the roughLukeVTR is a jewel in the rough

360 all the way .

PS3 is never going to match upto 360 cant see it happening.
LukeVTR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th November 2007, 19:04   #44
Jazz
Saxperience Post Whore

Car(s): CLS63 AMG
Jazz is absolutely fabulous!Jazz is absolutely fabulous!Jazz is absolutely fabulous!Jazz is absolutely fabulous!Jazz is absolutely fabulous!Jazz is absolutely fabulous!Jazz is absolutely fabulous!Jazz is absolutely fabulous!Jazz is absolutely fabulous!Jazz is absolutely fabulous!Jazz is absolutely fabulous!

PS3 is being marketed by Sony as more of a new age multi-media system, while X360 is more targeted towards games at the moment. But Sony's biggest problem is the pricing, its priced itself out the market, although its trying to rectify that by replacing the 60GB premium version to a 40GB version that should cost below £300. However, I hear backwards compatability with PS2 games is lost, which is a big blow to PS3. At the moment its hard not to see the X360 as more attractive with its pricing and variety of games, although PS3 are working hard on that front and will definately excell is mid 2008 in terms of affordability and new software.
Jazz is offline   Reply With Quote