Mobile Devices: Lite Theme Citroën: Citroën Trader | Saxo Trader | C2 Trader Peugeot: Peugeot Trader | 106 Trader Enthusiast: Saxperience

Go Back   Saxperience - Citroen Saxo Forum > Saxperience Community Related > Saxperience Announcements & Updates

Saxperience Announcements & Updates Saxperience is continually evolving and adapting. Notices introducing / explaining changes to the functionality of the community will be posted within this forum.

Closed Thread

Old 2nd February 2006, 23:18   #81
pug_boe
Saxperience Post Whore

Car(s): Ford focus 1.8 ;-)
pug_boe is a splendid one to beholdpug_boe is a splendid one to beholdpug_boe is a splendid one to beholdpug_boe is a splendid one to beholdpug_boe is a splendid one to beholdpug_boe is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leckie
Quote:
Originally Posted by pug_boe
lmfao i did notice saxx both at the same time too, im a nice girl me i love everyone and spread happiness to saxp with my magic wand
Shame you couldnt wave some over onto your Saxo
cheeky git.. the saxo is for sale anyway so meh lol

iv already got one saxx
Old 2nd February 2006, 23:18   #82
saxx
Saxperience Post Whore
South West Region Member

Car(s): A4 S Line SE 170
saxx will become famous soon enoughsaxx will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by saxx
Quote:
lmfao i did notice saxx both at the same time too, im a nice girl me i love everyone and spread happiness to saxp with my magic wand
i have actually got a pink wand u can have!!!

Leckie.....ive no idea what u mean

meh
Old 2nd February 2006, 23:20   #83
saxx
Saxperience Post Whore
South West Region Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by baz_saxo
well its ever son nice for Chris to come out anbd appologise but TBH, who gives a fuck!?

can't be doing with people like that on forums or anything of the kind, i think now he has said he is sorry....he should be so we can let Sax-p continue with no more people fucking around with shit.
thats not for us to decide hun
Old 2nd February 2006, 23:21   #84
Baz
Saxperience Hardcore!
West Midlands Region MemberYorkshire Region MemberNorth West Region Member

Car(s): Fiesta ST150
iTrader Score: 9 (100%)
Baz is absolutely fabulous!Baz is absolutely fabulous!Baz is absolutely fabulous!Baz is absolutely fabulous!Baz is absolutely fabulous!Baz is absolutely fabulous!Baz is absolutely fabulous!Baz is absolutely fabulous!Baz is absolutely fabulous!Baz is absolutely fabulous!Baz is absolutely fabulous!

ino its not but still, people who do things like that...makes you ask one question....why!?

just no need at all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jordansowden View Post
What is the full name of the stuff you use to t cut badges, Thanks
Old 2nd February 2006, 23:22   #85
saxx
Saxperience Post Whore
South West Region Member

Quote:
ino its not but still, people who do things like that...makes you ask one question....why!?

just no need at all
he's put why hun,

its just somethin everyone will disagree on

if your not happy to accept than fair enough, but at the end of the day he thought he was doing some good with his actions.....
Old 2nd February 2006, 23:22   #86
pug_boe
Saxperience Post Whore

pug_boe is a splendid one to beholdpug_boe is a splendid one to beholdpug_boe is a splendid one to beholdpug_boe is a splendid one to beholdpug_boe is a splendid one to beholdpug_boe is a splendid one to behold

agreed, its up to simo and the mods, i genuinly believe that chris is sorry for his actions and he obviously wont be able to pretend it never happened however i see us as one big family and we should all er hold hands and umm sing nicely
Old 2nd February 2006, 23:23   #87
saxx
Saxperience Post Whore
South West Region Member

Quote:
agreed, its up to simo and the mods, i genuinly believe that chris is sorry for his actions and he obviously wont be able to pretend it never happened however i see us as one big family and we should all er hold hands and umm sing nicely
but u may have unwashed hands

anyways im going to work! see youuuuuuuuuuu
Old 2nd February 2006, 23:27   #88
Baz
Saxperience Hardcore!

Baz is absolutely fabulous!Baz is absolutely fabulous!Baz is absolutely fabulous!Baz is absolutely fabulous!Baz is absolutely fabulous!Baz is absolutely fabulous!Baz is absolutely fabulous!Baz is absolutely fabulous!Baz is absolutely fabulous!Baz is absolutely fabulous!Baz is absolutely fabulous!

serpose so, whatever Simo and the rest of his crew decide on is all good! will be for the best no doubt.

Quote:
Old 2nd February 2006, 23:30   #89
Graemep
Saxperience Addict
Track / Motorsport PrepNorth West Region Member

Car(s): FN2 Civic Type-R
iTrader Score: 7 (100%)
Graeme is absolutely fabulous!Graeme is absolutely fabulous!Graeme is absolutely fabulous!Graeme is absolutely fabulous!Graeme is absolutely fabulous!Graeme is absolutely fabulous!Graeme is absolutely fabulous!Graeme is absolutely fabulous!Graeme is absolutely fabulous!Graeme is absolutely fabulous!Graeme is absolutely fabulous!

omg all you lot forgivin him!

if it was down to me i like baz would just ban him and his pm! there must be somwhere where the line is drawn!!
Old 2nd February 2006, 23:35   #90
Baz
Saxperience Hardcore!

how can you tell if he is generally being honest when he says he is sorry? anyone can sit there and type and make it look like he is sorry! for all we know he could do it again

Quote:
Old 2nd February 2006, 23:36   #91
Graemep
Saxperience Addict

Graeme is absolutely fabulous!Graeme is absolutely fabulous!Graeme is absolutely fabulous!Graeme is absolutely fabulous!Graeme is absolutely fabulous!Graeme is absolutely fabulous!Graeme is absolutely fabulous!Graeme is absolutely fabulous!Graeme is absolutely fabulous!Graeme is absolutely fabulous!Graeme is absolutely fabulous!

Quote:
how can you tell if he is generally being honest when he says he is sorry? anyone can sit there and type and make it look like he is sorry! for all we know he could do it again
agreed!!
Old 2nd February 2006, 23:38   #92
pug_boe
Saxperience Post Whore

well at the end of the day its simos decision to come to the conclusion whether he will be a further threat to the site, not ours. Chris obviously understands the fact that some of you may not like him now but thats up to you lot at the end of the day.
Old 2nd February 2006, 23:41   #93
chrishimself2

chrishimself2 is on a distinguished road

Do you not think if i was sorry, i would just be like oo well fuck it, Im not bothered.
Old 2nd February 2006, 23:42   #94
Baz
Saxperience Hardcore!

who knows! some crazy people in the world

Quote:
Old 2nd February 2006, 23:43   #95
Graemep
Saxperience Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrishimself2
Do you not think if i was sorry, i would just be like oo well fuck it, Im not bothered.
sorry you got caught??

what if simo didnt catch you out?? then you would of just kept doing it!

its like if you done speeding and just say im sorry officer i wont do it again! do u think you would get off with it?? i dont think so!!
Old 2nd February 2006, 23:46   #96
pug_boe
Saxperience Post Whore

would you rather gang up and bully him out instead, like i said its unjustified what he did but people can change .. and baz_saxo for all you know i could be a nutter but you just got to try and trust people again
Old 2nd February 2006, 23:47   #97
Graemep
Saxperience Addict

Quote:
would you rather gang up and bully him out instead, like i said its unjustified what he did but people can change .. and baz_saxo for all you know i could be a nutter but you just got to try and trust people again
yeah but has baz hacked the site no?!!

see the bigger picture boe!!
Old 2nd February 2006, 23:50   #98
Baz
Saxperience Hardcore!

Quote:
you could we be Bozena yeh, but i don't know that, as they say...trust noone...

Quote:
Old 2nd February 2006, 23:50   #99
pug_boe
Saxperience Post Whore

im seeing the picture Graeme and im seeing how pissed off he made some members and im seeing the amount of time simo and the mods have had to put in to find the culprit but you dont know if he was going to keep on doing it do you? nor do i .try and push him out it aint no skin off my nose, you given your opinion iv given mine now its time for the mods to decide .. we dont know if he'l do it again but like i said its up to simo to come to the conclusion not us to drive him out
Old 2nd February 2006, 23:53   #100
Graemep
Saxperience Addict

point taken boe!

subject dropped!
Closed Thread