Mobile Devices: Lite Theme Citroën: Citroën Trader | Saxo Trader | C2 Trader Peugeot: Peugeot Trader | 106 Trader Enthusiast: Saxperience

Go Back   Saxperience - Citroen Saxo Forum > Citroen Saxo Related Forums > Saxo Problems & Queries
Register Member Photo AlbumsBlogs FAQ Calendar Experience

Saxo Problems & Queries If you're having problems with your Saxo and you're after a bit of advice, check this forum out...

Old 1st October 2005, 13:28   #1
kopking

kopking is on a distinguished road

I hope you can steer me in the right direction here. I got a 98 VTR, was sexy till recently.
Recently I had a front end bump and theres a dent approx 1 inch in height and 7 inches length across the end of the bonnet directly above the shitreon badge. The grill is smashed totally. I was wondering if you could help me out with a few simple questions. I'm hoping to keep the bonnet and bumper.
1. What is used to smooth off the bonnet where it attachs to the grill, cos I wanna use my bonnet lid not chuck it away.
2.If smoothing is to big for me then what ideas could I use to keep me bonnet by way of covering up the dent (dimensions above)?
3. The bumper fell straight off due to the crash I had. The corners had a fixing attached to left and right side of the front of the car. 1 snapped off completely and the other cracked but stayed complete. Screws are holding the bumper together at the moment. What can I cover the screws or the holes they'll leave with?

Lately I've noticed this hissing noise coming from the rear of the injection system. Normally my current shag is responsible for any hissin in my ears. This actually comes from the rear of the injection system, sounds like something is pissing out.... not fuel cos I check this noise regular in case a leak does spring up. Any ideas??
kopking is offline   Reply With Quote