Mobile Devices: Lite Theme Citroën: Citroën Trader | Saxo Trader | C2 Trader Peugeot: Peugeot Trader | 106 Trader Enthusiast: Saxperience

Go Back   Saxperience - Citroen Saxo Forum > Saxperience Community Related > Saxperience Announcements & Updates > Suspected Scammer Info

Suspected Scammer Info Unfortunately an increasing number of members are being scammed, despite strict trading guidelines being in place. Please use this forum to collate all information about suspected scammers, to make investigation/prosecution easier.

Old 24th February 2012, 18:28   #261
Delboy
Saxperience Forum Bum
Central South Region MemberSouth East Region Member

Car(s): Audi A3
iTrader Score: 10 (92%)
Delboy is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by skids_vts View Post
Yes i am argueing with an 18 year old because your a child and you need to be told when your in the wrong.

I think you was the first person to judge me with your rash comments about my life and education.I was just returning it and i think it got to you a bit, if you cant take it then dont give it out in the first place.

Your a compulsive liar and you've even convinced yourself that your telling the truth

As for speaking to me on the phone, that wont solve any problems either. If you want to bring along rich and wassy for an in informal chat just the four of us and you can bring the bonnet i would be happy to.

If you read over the comments you have said you keep changing your story about delivery etc...

I am a a genuine and honest person and tried to resolve the situation properly if you AGAIN look a the first replies i gave you both.

As for telling me to grow up i think you need to take a look at the comments you and other people have said about me.
how can you type that and genuinely think your being truthful...i havent changed my mind about anything unlike some (you) i have kept to the truth the whole time, i have nothing to lie about, so why would i lie?

i have you proved you wrong in literally EVERYTHING youve posted.

you really need to get a life, how old are you? you have the intelligence of a 3 year old.

and believe me i can take as much as i give, but when i didnt give you any, and you threatened to wrap a bonnet round my next, thats when you pissed me off.

and SERIOUSLY!? i would pay you more money to see you break my legs, literally, please come and find me and break my legs, you havent got the slightest clue what your doing.

your just at it with the threats aren't you! yet you still wont refund the money.

Last edited by Delboy; 24th February 2012 at 18:32.
Delboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th February 2012, 18:30   #262
Delboy
Saxperience Forum Bum

Quote:
Originally Posted by skids_vts View Post
The decision by you and everyone else was already made before i started getting wound up, which i had a right to. By most people the decision was already made who to side with before the bonnet even turned up.

If someone was accusing you of being a scammer and a liar wouldn't you be a little upset?

Also with regards to the damage delboy even said he could see it was damaged by the courier. He also said the courier told him "even though i payed for next day delivery, items such as bonnets will take around 2-3 days"
The bonnet was also opened in transit as delboy claimed he never touched it.

So i think he should have taken the issues up with the courier and not me.
i did take my issues up with them

and i quote their words

"there is nothing we can do im afraid as the packaging from the sender would have been what caused such damage, we deliver thousands of items every day and the packaging needs to be up to scratch, if it wasnt packaged properly that is the sellers fault"

coincidentally meaning its your fault for terrible packaging which caused the damage

so again i repeat

IT WAS NOT MY FAULT FOR ANY DAMAGE

therefore in my rights i am due a refund, as it didnt arrived like described

do you understand that?
Old 24th February 2012, 18:33   #263
Delboy
Saxperience Forum Bum

Quote:
Originally Posted by holdawayt View Post
Of course I'd be upset and I'd do everything in my power to sort it.

I would never, however throw out threats and insults. Even if they were being thrown at me.

You be the bigger person and rise above it. If the buyer is being an idiot by insulting you, let them look an idiot. But never stoop to their level and do it back. It only makes you look worse.
it aggravates me as he is bringing across that i have thrown abuse at him. i hadn't said one negative word until he threatened me with wrapping a bonnet round my neck, now above he wants to break my legs! ha.

isnt he a good person/seller/thing

EDIT: i still dont understand why im not being refunded!

Last edited by Delboy; 24th February 2012 at 18:35.
Delboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th February 2012, 18:44   #264
rich112
Saxperience Forum Bum
South East Region Member

Car(s): Mango cammed furio vts
iTrader Score: 20 (95%)
rich112 is on a distinguished road

So your saying because paypal is dealing with it you can't refund us? So I'm
Hoping in reply to paypal contacting you that you selected you will be refunding the full amount then?
rich112 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th February 2012, 18:44   #265
skids_vts
Regular Poster

Car(s): saxo vts
iTrader Score: -3 (0%)
skids_vts is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delboy View Post
it aggravates me as he is bringing across that i have thrown abuse at him. i hadn't said one negative word until he threatened me with wrapping a bonnet round my neck, now above he wants to break my legs! ha.
I think you need to calm down a bit and re-read what you have previously said before the alleged threat.

You havent proved me wrong, you have just proved that your arrogance and and lack of controlled aggression has led to this situation.
skids_vts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th February 2012, 18:50   #266
skids_vts
Regular Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by rich112 View Post
So your saying because paypal is dealing with it you can't refund us? So I'm
Hoping in reply to paypal contacting you that you selected you will be refunding the full amount then?
Im saying im leaving it to paypal because of the attitude on both your parts, I am refunding wassy with no issue at all because we have dealt with it in a professional manner. You both decided to put a claim in through paypal without trying to resolve the issue with me before hand.So thats the way it will now be dealt.Also because paypal is reviewing it, i cannot refund you while your claim is in process.
Old 24th February 2012, 19:20   #267
rich112
Saxperience Forum Bum
South East Region Member

Sorry what sort of attitude have you received from me?
I have a high amount of pms with you before I placed a paypal claim, I raised this claim because I was getting no closer to a refund via pm.
Old 24th February 2012, 19:29   #268
rich112
Saxperience Forum Bum
South East Region Member

Also if you decide to make the refund then the paypal claim can be cancelled.
Old 24th February 2012, 19:42   #269
Delboy
Saxperience Forum Bum

why are you lying? i spoke to your before i put the claim in, i gave it like 5 hours before i put in a claim but you wouldnt give me the refund.

there is no arrogance, YOUR WRONG, simple as that

i re-read the alleged threat - you said and i quote:

holdawayt =
wrap the bonnet around his neck?

YOU =
Theoretically speaking this is not possible, i would more likely just break his legs

after your threat is when i started to get angry, dont act as if you wouldnt refund because of my attitude, i was fine until you didnt refund me, hence why i got upset.
Old 24th February 2012, 19:42   #270
Delboy
Saxperience Forum Bum

and you can refund while claim is going through..

and even IF you cant, then i am happy to take down the claim if you will refund me my £52 afterwards
Old 24th February 2012, 19:58   #271
SAM-S44MDS-
Saxperience Forum Bum
North West Region Member

Car(s): A few
iTrader Score: 2 (100%)
SAM-S44MDS- is on a distinguished road

Quote:
How can you call Delboy abusive or childish when you threatened to wrap the bonnet around his neck?
Tbf though Tom, as immature as that comment was, it made me lol

I can't believe this is still going on. Yes I used bold cos apparently its cool

Skids, just refund Delboy, Rich and Wassy and leave it at that. After the first few pages of this thread I didn't even bother reading all the posts, because it was just pathetic, immature bickering and slagging each other off, which is never going to solve anything, and in all honesty makes you both look childish...Yes Del, this includes you!!

I understand you are p*ssed and yes the bonnet is damaged, tbf the corners are probably courier damage, the dents aren't. Although, posting a bonnet, regardless of how it is packaged is always going to be risky!! The personal insults and arguing should be kept to PM/texts though...

My 2pence.
Quote:
Originally Posted by L20VTS View Post
I only got stuck because I couldn't get out
SAM-S44MDS- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th February 2012, 20:52   #272
rey
Saxperience Post Whore

Car(s): :(s)rac
iTrader Score: 5 (100%)
rey is as cool as a cucumber!rey is as cool as a cucumber!rey is as cool as a cucumber!rey is as cool as a cucumber!rey is as cool as a cucumber!rey is as cool as a cucumber!rey is as cool as a cucumber!rey is as cool as a cucumber!rey is as cool as a cucumber!rey is as cool as a cucumber!rey is as cool as a cucumber!

Just an aside:

Why does skids not have any negative comments on his itrader feedback?

That's what it's there for, to be used to show members how someone trades? Surely appropriate now.
rey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th February 2012, 20:54   #273
Pricklep
Saxperience Hardcore!
North East Region Member

Car(s): Citroen Saxo VTS, S60 D5
Prickle is a splendid one to beholdPrickle is a splendid one to beholdPrickle is a splendid one to beholdPrickle is a splendid one to beholdPrickle is a splendid one to beholdPrickle is a splendid one to beholdPrickle is a splendid one to beholdPrickle is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
How can you call Delboy abusive or childish when you threatened to wrap the bonnet around his neck?
Abit uncalled for mate and abit childish. hurhhurhur got ye back.
Prickle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th February 2012, 20:58   #274
e8_pqck
Saxperience Forum Bum
Track / Motorsport Prep

Car(s): AX 16v Turbo
iTrader Score: 4 (100%)
e8_pqck is on a distinguished road

e8_pqck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26th February 2012, 11:27   #275
Lewis1600
Saxperience Forum Bum
Track / Motorsport PrepNorth Wales Region Member

Car(s): Ibiza Sport TDI / MK1 VTS
iTrader Score: 1 (100%)
Lewis1600 is on a distinguished road

Ive been watching this thread for days now..

I cant belive del, rich and wassy still havnt had their refund.

Tbh.. I dont think you will.

Skids, you just keep digging a hole. And theres no need for the abusive/threats comments. Just bite your tounge and get on with it, deal with the loss.

And why would Del lie about the bonnet being damaged etc?? Hes been looking for a MINT bonnet for ages!!! Why would he apparently damage a mint one??? surely that makes no sense!!
Lewis1600 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Lewis1600 For This Useful Post:
Old 26th February 2012, 11:56   #276
rich112
Saxperience Forum Bum
South East Region Member

Yep still waiting....
Old 26th February 2012, 12:28   #277
skids_vts
Regular Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lewis1600 View Post
Ive been watching this thread for days now..

I cant belive del, rich and wassy still havnt had their refund.

Tbh.. I dont think you will.

Skids, you just keep digging a hole. And theres no need for the abusive/threats comments. Just bite your tounge and get on with it, deal with the loss.

And why would Del lie about the bonnet being damaged etc?? Hes been looking for a MINT bonnet for ages!!! Why would he apparently damage a mint one??? surely that makes no sense!!
I dont think you have read it all have you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rich112 View Post
Yep still waiting....
Is it me or does everyone on this thread seem to have the memory span of a goldfish?
Old 26th February 2012, 14:05   #278
Barry123
Saxperience Hardcore!
Track / Motorsport PrepContent ContributorCentral South Region MemberNorth East Region MemberYorkshire Region Member

Car(s): Saxo VTS
iTrader Score: 7 (100%)
Barry123 is absolutely fabulous!Barry123 is absolutely fabulous!Barry123 is absolutely fabulous!Barry123 is absolutely fabulous!Barry123 is absolutely fabulous!Barry123 is absolutely fabulous!Barry123 is absolutely fabulous!Barry123 is absolutely fabulous!Barry123 is absolutely fabulous!Barry123 is absolutely fabulous!Barry123 is absolutely fabulous!

sub'd.
Skids, you've been proved wrong on just about every point. Although fair play for pissing into a hurricane next to pylon. Heroic, but ultimately dumb as fuck.

Would have been solved a lot quicker if Dell had mentioned that by law it is:
The seller's responsibility to ensure the item is packaged correctly for transit and it is the seller's responsibility for the item until it has reached the seller.

ergo, you fucked up.

Del was told a pack of shite for a week indicating it had been sent when in fact it hadn't, when it was sent it wasn't packaged anywhere near appropriately. You've brought this upon yourself and yet you still feel the need to fight your corner. Why? What could you possibly salvage from whole ordeal?

The item got damaged in transit due to your packaging (or was shite beforehand), at that stage it was still your responsibility Skiddy. Effectively you damaged it by not ensuring it was packaged correctly, nothing to do with Del.
Do everyone a favour, recover what's left of your own reputation/honesty/integrity, refund Del, put it to rest and learn from the following:

1) Don't commit to a time to send if you can't commit
2) Don't claim something is mint if it isn't
3) Don't claim to have sent it when you haven't
4) Don't provide a false tracking number
5) Don't package a fragile item like a bonnet, with the equivalent of cereal box cardboard
6) Don't play all crybaby when you've done above
7) Don't threaten the seller when he points out you've done the above
8) Don't claim you've been honest when you've done the above
9) Don't blame everyone else is at fault when you've done the above.

Regards,
Barry123 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Barry123 For This Useful Post:
Old 26th February 2012, 14:10   #279
Baz
Saxperience Hardcore!
West Midlands Region MemberYorkshire Region MemberNorth West Region Member

Car(s): Fiesta ST150
iTrader Score: 9 (100%)
Baz is absolutely fabulous!Baz is absolutely fabulous!Baz is absolutely fabulous!Baz is absolutely fabulous!Baz is absolutely fabulous!Baz is absolutely fabulous!Baz is absolutely fabulous!Baz is absolutely fabulous!Baz is absolutely fabulous!Baz is absolutely fabulous!Baz is absolutely fabulous!

O how I love it when Sayer comes in to make his point. Think this thread should now be locked after the above ^^ nothing else to argue about IMO

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jordansowden View Post
What is the full name of the stuff you use to t cut badges, Thanks
Baz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26th February 2012, 14:31   #280
Pricklep
Saxperience Hardcore!
North East Region Member

Car(s): Citroen Saxo VTS, S60 D5
Prickle is a splendid one to beholdPrickle is a splendid one to beholdPrickle is a splendid one to beholdPrickle is a splendid one to beholdPrickle is a splendid one to beholdPrickle is a splendid one to beholdPrickle is a splendid one to beholdPrickle is a splendid one to behold

ibtl...

Prickle is offline   Reply With Quote