Mobile Devices: Lite Theme Citroën: Citroën Trader | Saxo Trader | C2 Trader Peugeot: Peugeot Trader | 106 Trader Enthusiast: Saxperience

Go Back   Saxperience - Citroen Saxo Forum > Citroen Saxo Related Forums > Your Saxo Photos / Videos / Progress Reports
Register Member Photo AlbumsBlogs FAQ Calendar Experience

Your Saxo Photos / Videos / Progress Reports Please share photos/videos of your saxo in this forum.

Old 5th August 2006, 12:04   #1
boz
Saxperience Post Whore

Location: somewhere on this planet, doing something..... around northumberland or in the middle of the sea
Car(s): Mk2 VTS track mk1 turbo vts scooby engined 2CV
boz is absolutely fabulous!boz is absolutely fabulous!boz is absolutely fabulous!boz is absolutely fabulous!boz is absolutely fabulous!boz is absolutely fabulous!boz is absolutely fabulous!boz is absolutely fabulous!boz is absolutely fabulous!boz is absolutely fabulous!boz is absolutely fabulous!
Default project TRAXO, soon to be turbo vts...Cage fitted and new loom in place

Hi peeps,
well as some of you know i have a project im going to be starting very soon. Just depends on work load really, wether i will get it ready in time for trax.

Im going to get a load of pics taken and take you guys on a step by step guide to fitting a super charger kit then a turbo kit. lol
you herd right, im going to fit the supercharger kit first to the vtr then once i have my tubular manifold and down pipe built, i will remove the supercharger and fit the turbo. This will help to inform peeps the difference in the 2 setups. i will try and get a rr print out for both the supercharger fitted and the T25 fitted so i can compare the 2

i have the full kit sitting in the garage crying out my name.
So there you have it, i was going to keep it a surprise but you all knew my intentions.
Just need to get started, but as normal, work have me rushing around like a blue arsed fly! lol

WATCH THIS SPACE hope you enjoy it

I will get get some pics up of the car and kit soon

Last edited by boz; 8th December 2007 at 15:15.
boz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th August 2006, 12:06   #2
ets2k9
Saxperience Post Whore
West Midlands Region Member

Car(s): Seat Leon Cupra R
iTrader Score: 2 (100%)
ets2k9 has a brilliant futureets2k9 has a brilliant futureets2k9 has a brilliant futureets2k9 has a brilliant futureets2k9 has a brilliant futureets2k9 has a brilliant futureets2k9 has a brilliant futureets2k9 has a brilliant futureets2k9 has a brilliant futureets2k9 has a brilliant futureets2k9 has a brilliant future

Youre a legend!
ets2k9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th August 2006, 12:13   #3
dsh85
Saxperience Post Whore
North East Region MemberYorkshire Region Member

Car(s): focus tdci, clio v6
iTrader Score: 12 (100%)
dsh85 is absolutely fabulous!dsh85 is absolutely fabulous!dsh85 is absolutely fabulous!dsh85 is absolutely fabulous!dsh85 is absolutely fabulous!dsh85 is absolutely fabulous!dsh85 is absolutely fabulous!dsh85 is absolutely fabulous!dsh85 is absolutely fabulous!dsh85 is absolutely fabulous!dsh85 is absolutely fabulous!

nice one boz glad too see this is gettin the green light! look forward to seeing the results
Old 5th August 2006, 12:14   #4
boz
Saxperience Post Whore

Location: somewhere on this planet, doing something..... around northumberland or in the middle of the sea
boz is absolutely fabulous!boz is absolutely fabulous!boz is absolutely fabulous!boz is absolutely fabulous!boz is absolutely fabulous!boz is absolutely fabulous!boz is absolutely fabulous!boz is absolutely fabulous!boz is absolutely fabulous!boz is absolutely fabulous!boz is absolutely fabulous!

LOL i just hope it all goes to plan, but i doubt it lol

picking up a twin plate clutch today, just need some uprated engine mounts and some forged pistons, but they will be coming at a later date.

i just want to prove that people can fit the kit themselves without paying high prices.

Also want to see what i can get out of the vtr
Old 5th August 2006, 12:15   #5
boz
Saxperience Post Whore

will get some pics up today sometime
Old 5th August 2006, 12:15   #6
ets2k9
Saxperience Post Whore

ets2k9 has a brilliant futureets2k9 has a brilliant futureets2k9 has a brilliant futureets2k9 has a brilliant futureets2k9 has a brilliant futureets2k9 has a brilliant futureets2k9 has a brilliant futureets2k9 has a brilliant futureets2k9 has a brilliant futureets2k9 has a brilliant futureets2k9 has a brilliant future

What kind of price do you reckon it'll come in at?
Old 5th August 2006, 12:23   #7
Yates
Saxperience Hardcore!
Track / Motorsport PrepSouth West Region MemberWest Midlands Region MemberNorth East Region MemberYorkshire Region Member

Car(s): MK1 - 1.1 Animal
iTrader Score: 19 (95%)
Yates is absolutely fabulous!Yates is absolutely fabulous!Yates is absolutely fabulous!Yates is absolutely fabulous!Yates is absolutely fabulous!Yates is absolutely fabulous!Yates is absolutely fabulous!Yates is absolutely fabulous!Yates is absolutely fabulous!Yates is absolutely fabulous!Yates is absolutely fabulous!

about time you started to get all this sorted, go start it today
Yates is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th August 2006, 12:52   #8
boz
Saxperience Post Whore

well, i got the kit second hand for an ok price, which included a load of new parts with reciepts and still in bags
the turbo manifold and the down pipe are going to be fairly expensive as the are coming from the netherlands, but they will be well worth the money and wait. i will be saving on fitting costs. But things like the engine mounts, twin plate clutch and forged pistond will knock the price up more lol
i will keep track of everything and give you all a better insight when im done

got a few little thing that im going to keep secret too lol just for the suprise element
Old 5th August 2006, 12:55   #9
ets2k9
Saxperience Post Whore

Which one are you intending to keep fitted (SC or TUrbo) or does that depend on the results?

It seems like a lot of hassle to fit a SC then a Turbo and possibly go back to the SC (if you get what i mean).

What company in the Netherlands are you using?

So many questions....
Old 5th August 2006, 12:59   #10
boz
Saxperience Post Whore

dp engineering in the netherlands, lad called Pieter really knows his stuff and has produced some awesome cars.

im keeping the turbo me thinks, just for the dump valve lol

its too hard to keep the 2 and run them together, would be awesome tho lmbo
Old 5th August 2006, 13:05   #11
ets2k9
Saxperience Post Whore

Quote:
its too hard to keep the 2 and run them together, would be awesome tho lmbo
I wasnt expecting you to keep both but I'll gladly read your progress if you do .

Are you selling the Supercharger after the trial run then (you can see where this is going now (LOL) .
Old 5th August 2006, 13:06   #12
ets2k9
Saxperience Post Whore

Another question....

Do DP Engineering have a website?
Old 5th August 2006, 13:15   #13
boz
Saxperience Post Whore

they did mate but it was under construction last time i looked mate.

defo not running the 2 lol

i may be selling up the supercharger but you would need every thing to go with it lol i was going to keep it as a backup if the turbo went bang, but i have 2 turbos lol.

Really want to see how she runs with each of them, see how they deliver the power and how the vtr responds to each.
Old 5th August 2006, 13:15   #14
hesslevtr
Saxperience Hardcore!

Car(s): 1.6 vtr
hesslevtr is absolutely fabulous!hesslevtr is absolutely fabulous!hesslevtr is absolutely fabulous!hesslevtr is absolutely fabulous!hesslevtr is absolutely fabulous!hesslevtr is absolutely fabulous!hesslevtr is absolutely fabulous!hesslevtr is absolutely fabulous!hesslevtr is absolutely fabulous!hesslevtr is absolutely fabulous!hesslevtr is absolutely fabulous!

at last boz

take progress pics as you go wil be intresting to se how it goes

and good luck getting it ready for trax

my for sale ad
hesslevtr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th August 2006, 13:18   #15
boz
Saxperience Post Whore

cheers bud, just hope i can get somthing sorted for trax
Old 5th August 2006, 13:22   #16
hesslevtr
Saxperience Hardcore!

hesslevtr is absolutely fabulous!hesslevtr is absolutely fabulous!hesslevtr is absolutely fabulous!hesslevtr is absolutely fabulous!hesslevtr is absolutely fabulous!hesslevtr is absolutely fabulous!hesslevtr is absolutely fabulous!hesslevtr is absolutely fabulous!hesslevtr is absolutely fabulous!hesslevtr is absolutely fabulous!hesslevtr is absolutely fabulous!

im sure you can mate are you off till trax or are you working in between

my for sale ad
Old 5th August 2006, 13:28   #17
boz
Saxperience Post Whore

LOL im down your way mate. am at eggborough power station, been there for 6weeks! stil no sign of it finishing lol
i have a weeks hols before trax, so it may be a case of trying to sort it on saturdays when im off and the week before trax lol fingers crossed
Old 5th August 2006, 16:58   #18
Andyt
Established Member

Car(s): 16v powered furio.
Andyt has a spectacular aura aboutAndyt has a spectacular aura aboutAndyt has a spectacular aura about

Nice one, i'll be keeping my eyes on this thread....get to it!
Old 5th August 2006, 17:59   #19
hesslevtr
Saxperience Hardcore!

well good luck to you mate

my for sale ad
Old 5th August 2006, 18:32   #20
Hazza17
Established Member

Car(s): Mazda Rx7, Honda Integra DC5 and GTR
Hazza17 is on a distinguished road

not bad!!
Hazza17 is offline   Reply With Quote