Mobile Devices: Lite Theme Citroën: Citroën Trader | Saxo Trader | C2 Trader Peugeot: Peugeot Trader | 106 Trader Enthusiast: Saxperience

Go Back   Saxperience - Citroen Saxo Forum > Citroen Saxo Related Forums > Track / Motorsport Prep' > Track Chat

Track Chat This forum is for general chat related to track / motorsport, including photos of builds, etc. Please keep the main forum section based upon technical discussion.

Old 18th March 2015, 19:47   #1
pedromakarachi
Infrequent Poster
Track / Motorsport PrepNorth West Region Member

Car(s): Citroen Saxo Vtr
pedromakarachi is on a distinguished road
Default April 4th Three Sisters, Wigan

Just a quick heads up. Three Sisters race circuit in Wigan are holding a track day on the 4th of April.
There is an event on called Hell On Wheels which is American muscle cars, kit cars and a number of other features on the day as well.
It is £20 for 10 laps but being honest I was getting a few extra laps in due to overtaking other cars. Car's must be road legal and you must supply both parts of your driving license and Mot certificate at registration for your laps. If you decide to run slick tyres on track the circuit rules state that you must run a full competition spec roll cage(NO show cages)must be fitted.

I will be attending and looking to get four sessions in throughout the day.

If you require anymore information or advice, please let me know
pedromakarachi is offline   Reply With Quote