Mobile Devices: Lite Theme Citroën: Citroën Trader | Saxo Trader | C2 Trader Peugeot: Peugeot Trader | 106 Trader Enthusiast: Saxperience

Go Back   Saxperience - Citroen Saxo Forum > Other... > Gaming, IT, Multimedia & Music

Gaming, IT, Multimedia & Music Please use this forum to discuss Gaming, IT, Multimedia & Music.

Old 12th May 2009, 15:54   #1
Modified
Saxperience Forum Bum
South East Region Member

Car(s): Golf MK4 GTi 20v Turbo - BLAP BLAP
iTrader Score: 3 (100%)
Modified has much to be proud ofModified has much to be proud ofModified has much to be proud ofModified has much to be proud ofModified has much to be proud ofModified has much to be proud ofModified has much to be proud ofModified has much to be proud ofModified has much to be proud of
Default New Iphone - 2009 Release

Hey hey hey

well i been looking into get a iphone so im looking around the webbingtons for facts etc info about the apps store etc

and looks like they will release a NEW iphone in the coming months

anyone else heard about this? loads of unconfirmed facts on the web!

inc video capture/editing
Flash for the cam
3.2MP cam

the list goes on and on

what you think or shall i just order the White 16GB badboy now? lol

MoD
Old 12th May 2009, 15:59   #2
danzman1991
Saxperience Forum Bum
Central South Region MemberSouth East Region Member

Car(s): Version Très Sportive
iTrader Score: 2 (100%)
danzman1991 is a well respected team memberdanzman1991 is a well respected team memberdanzman1991 is a well respected team memberdanzman1991 is a well respected team memberdanzman1991 is a well respected team memberdanzman1991 is a well respected team memberdanzman1991 is a well respected team memberdanzman1991 is a well respected team memberdanzman1991 is a well respected team memberdanzman1991 is a well respected team memberdanzman1991 is a well respected team member

Been hearing a few things about it too, sounds like they're going to be very competitive with the other simular phones out at the mo, we'll see.
Old 12th May 2009, 16:01   #3
Modified
Saxperience Forum Bum
South East Region Member

Modified has much to be proud ofModified has much to be proud ofModified has much to be proud ofModified has much to be proud ofModified has much to be proud ofModified has much to be proud ofModified has much to be proud ofModified has much to be proud ofModified has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by danzman1991 View Post
Been hearing a few things about it too, sounds like they're going to be very competitive with the other simular phones out at the mo, we'll see.
See now do i wait or just get a white 16Gb now hmmmmmmmmmmm I JUST DONT KNOW!!!!!!
Old 12th May 2009, 16:12   #4
flynnsvtr
Frequent Poster

Car(s): Saxo VTS
flynnsvtr is infamous around these parts

The 3.0 software update comes out this summer, if thats what you mean? I don't think a new iPhone is coming out though? I am just about to get one so would like to know if it is true!
Old 12th May 2009, 16:31   #5
Modified
Saxperience Forum Bum
South East Region Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by flynnsvtr View Post
The 3.0 software update comes out this summer, if thats what you mean? I don't think a new iPhone is coming out though? I am just about to get one so would like to know if it is true!
google new iphone 2009 and there is loads of info and rumors but dont know if they are true if they are ill hold off till the new one is released

found this :

Mid April I looked at the possibilities of the new iPhone 2009 being an just an Upgrade or a RevolutionA?
Late yesterday a rumor from China about the new iPhone 2009 travelled across the net describing a new iPhone that would be just uninspiring upgrade compared to the current iPhone 3G.
According to the new iPhone rumors Apple would unveil and iPhone with a 600Mhz CPU (instead of 400Mhz), 256MB RAM (instead of 128MB), 32GB/16GB storage versions, 3.2MP Camera (instead of 2.0MP) and an undefined FM feature.
The 3.2MP Camera has been rumored before. Overall this new iPhone would be a solid performer combined with the new iPhone 3.0 OS but would not go over the top and stays behind other smartphones in terms of screen resolution, camera resolution, and other features like 2nd camera, haptic feedback or HD video support.
If the rumor is true and the new iPhone 2009 is not offering much more, then current iPhone 3G users do not necessarily feel the urge to upgrade and the Palm Pre remains pretty hot.

Last edited by Modified; 12th May 2009 at 16:33.
Modified is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th May 2009, 16:34   #6
Barry123
Saxperience Hardcore!
Track / Motorsport PrepContent ContributorCentral South Region MemberNorth East Region MemberYorkshire Region Member

Car(s): Saxo VTS
iTrader Score: 7 (100%)
Barry123 is absolutely fabulous!Barry123 is absolutely fabulous!Barry123 is absolutely fabulous!Barry123 is absolutely fabulous!Barry123 is absolutely fabulous!Barry123 is absolutely fabulous!Barry123 is absolutely fabulous!Barry123 is absolutely fabulous!Barry123 is absolutely fabulous!Barry123 is absolutely fabulous!Barry123 is absolutely fabulous!

I'm pretty sure a new iphone will come out this year, no idea why I just think apple will.
Barry123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th May 2009, 18:38   #7
Brooksy
Frequent Poster
Central South Region Member

Car(s): Audi A3 Quattro
Brooksy is a splendid one to beholdBrooksy is a splendid one to beholdBrooksy is a splendid one to beholdBrooksy is a splendid one to beholdBrooksy is a splendid one to beholdBrooksy is a splendid one to beholdBrooksy is a splendid one to behold

New iPhone will be out more or less towards the end of the year near Xmas time.
New software for the current generation Iphones will be out within next coming months enabling a lot of features the IPhone has been needing to make it 'perfect'. I.e Better usability & in-phone software updates.

New IPhone should have 5mp Cam with Flash.
Old 12th May 2009, 21:00   #8
Modified
Saxperience Forum Bum
South East Region Member

dont know if i can wait till xmas lame!!!!!!!!
Old 12th May 2009, 21:11   #9
rossj
Established Member
South East Region Member

Car(s): Saxo VTR 2001
iTrader Score: 1 (100%)
rossj has a spectacular aura aboutrossj has a spectacular aura aboutrossj has a spectacular aura about

Probably will be 500 quid, 40 quid a month 100 texts 200 mins knowing apple

My Progress
My E-Garage
rossj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th May 2009, 23:31   #10
-E-N-Z-O-
Frequent Poster
South Wales Region Member

Car(s): Silver Mk2 VTR
-E-N-Z-O- will become famous soon enough-E-N-Z-O- will become famous soon enough

To anyone who's looking to get an iPhone i would hold out till June 8th. Apple's Worldwide Developers Conference takes place then and if there is going to be a new iPhone this year it will most certainly be announced then alongside the release of iPhone OS 3.0.

I dont think there will be massive improvements on the current handset and feel the specs reported from China are fairly realistic for Apple.
Old 13th May 2009, 00:54   #11
alextoffie
Established Member

Car(s): Mauritius blue VTR
alextoffie is as cool as a cucumber!alextoffie is as cool as a cucumber!alextoffie is as cool as a cucumber!alextoffie is as cool as a cucumber!alextoffie is as cool as a cucumber!alextoffie is as cool as a cucumber!alextoffie is as cool as a cucumber!alextoffie is as cool as a cucumber!alextoffie is as cool as a cucumber!alextoffie is as cool as a cucumber!alextoffie is as cool as a cucumber!

Don't get a white iphone anyway they look odd - the front is black as usual but its just got a white back, zebra springs to mind... why didn't they make it all white?