Mobile Devices: Lite Theme Citroën: Citroën Trader | Saxo Trader | C2 Trader Peugeot: Peugeot Trader | 106 Trader Enthusiast: Saxperience

Go Back   Saxperience - Citroen Saxo Forum > Saxperience Community Related > Saxperience Announcements & Updates > Suspected Scammer Info
Register Member Photo AlbumsBlogs FAQ Calendar Experience

Suspected Scammer Info Unfortunately an increasing number of members are being scammed, despite strict trading guidelines being in place. Please use this forum to collate all information about suspected scammers, to make investigation/prosecution easier.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 1st March 2015, 14:50   #1
pedromakarachi
Infrequent Poster
Track / Motorsport PrepNorth West Region Member

Car(s): Citroen Saxo Vtr
pedromakarachi is on a distinguished road
Default Potential scammer - will04

I'm posting this as I believe I am being deceived and just want to make people aware of any potential issues with this member.

On February 2nd I posted a wanted ad for a lower front strut brace for my Saxo. Member 'will04' told me he had one and he pm'd me with a price collected or delivered. I agree'd on paying the price for it to be delivered so I paid him on the same day. I double checked on February 4th and the payment hadn't been accepted so I cancelled the payment, double checked the email and resent the payment. It all went through and I was told that he would ship the item February 6th. I gave it till the 12th then messaged asking if he had managed to get my address off Paypal(having not received the item yet) to send the item. He apologised for being busy, asked and immediately provided my full address and was informed he would post if first thing on the 13th first class. Last PM message was received on the 13th saying he would get the item shipped.
Pic of the PM's

As he had provided me with a contact number, I figured that he wasn't getting much chance to get online so proceeded to contact him via text message.

Being patient I then waited 10 days before contacting him as the item still hadn't arrived.
Starting from February 23rd this was my first text message to him

I then left it till the 27th and still hadn't received the strut brace so message asking for the tracking number so I could trace the item.

Then I messaged this last night

That's the last that I have heard from him. Feel free to digest what you will from the conversation. I don't feel I've been unreasonable in either a)my message's, or b)in the time I've waited to receive said item.

I am thoroughly frustrated with the whole situation and thus chose to forewarn others regards buying from him, at least until he resolves the issue regards my strut brace.
pedromakarachi is offline   Reply With Quote