Mobile Devices: Lite Theme Citroën: Citroën Trader | Saxo Trader | C2 Trader Peugeot: Peugeot Trader | 106 Trader Enthusiast: Saxperience

Go Back   Saxperience - Citroen Saxo Forum > Saxperience Community Related > Saxperience Announcements & Updates > Suspected Scammer Info

Suspected Scammer Info Unfortunately an increasing number of members are being scammed, despite strict trading guidelines being in place. Please use this forum to collate all information about suspected scammers, to make investigation/prosecution easier.

Old 24th November 2009, 09:31   #41
sharpy24
Established Member
North East Region Member

Car(s): Megane R26/VW Tiguan 4Motion
iTrader Score: 5 (100%)
sharpy24 is a splendid one to beholdsharpy24 is a splendid one to beholdsharpy24 is a splendid one to beholdsharpy24 is a splendid one to beholdsharpy24 is a splendid one to beholdsharpy24 is a splendid one to beholdsharpy24 is a splendid one to behold

I have put it in the suggestions forum before but I think if people want to sell something they should have to have a photo of it and their user name next to it to prive they actually have the goods, yes its not going to guarantee they post it but its just a slightly increased sense of knowing they actually have the damn thing to sell in the first place!!
sharpy24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th November 2009, 11:18   #42
Adam_Q
Saxperience Post Whore
Central South Region MemberSouth East Region Member

Car(s): Jap crap
iTrader Score: 21 (100%)
Adam_Q is absolutely fabulous!Adam_Q is absolutely fabulous!Adam_Q is absolutely fabulous!Adam_Q is absolutely fabulous!Adam_Q is absolutely fabulous!Adam_Q is absolutely fabulous!Adam_Q is absolutely fabulous!Adam_Q is absolutely fabulous!Adam_Q is absolutely fabulous!Adam_Q is absolutely fabulous!Adam_Q is absolutely fabulous!

tbh you shouldn't pay for expensive items unless you are going to collect.... just use your common sense people! If its milleage then don't buy it!

Your gonna have this sort of thing happen no matter what site you use... ebay have to deal with this all the time but they special in this, where as Saxp is just a forum with the added bonus of a for sale section!
Adam_Q is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26th November 2009, 23:48   #43
shaney_b
Regular Poster

Car(s): saxo vtr Mk2
shaney_b is on a distinguished road

ive been asked to do a bank transfer with this guy tomorrow. just wondering if anyone has recieved anything off him yet? lol!
cheers people!
shaney_b is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26th November 2009, 23:49   #44
J222JRA
Saxperience Hardcore!

Car(s): Saxo VTS, Westfield
iTrader Score: 3 (100%)
J222JRA is on a distinguished road

Read this thread from the beginning....slowly and decide whether or not you think thats a good idea
J222JRA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26th November 2009, 23:53   #45
shaney_b
Regular Poster

Car(s): saxo vtr Mk2
shaney_b is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by J222JRA View Post
Read this thread from the beginning....slowly and decide whether or not you think thats a good idea
yep true mate! not a gud idea! it means geting out of bed early on my day off aswell because he said he could get it to me tomorow afternoon if i tranfer it before 10 lol!
i need a new gearbox asap though!!!! lol!
shaney_b is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26th November 2009, 23:58   #46
wa11y
Regular Poster

Car(s): mgzs 180 trophy blue
iTrader Score: 2 (100%)
wa11y is on a distinguished road
Default this sounds mad

how many engines or vtrs has this guy got sound abit unreal to me
wa11y is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26th November 2009, 23:59   #47
Ben
Saxperience Post Whore
Yorkshire Region Member

Car(s): Ecoboost
iTrader Score: 22 (100%)
Ben is a well respected team memberBen is a well respected team memberBen is a well respected team memberBen is a well respected team memberBen is a well respected team memberBen is a well respected team memberBen is a well respected team memberBen is a well respected team memberBen is a well respected team memberBen is a well respected team memberBen is a well respected team member

You've gotta be kidding mate. If you wanna throw your money away then go for it but I'm adding it up that hes a scammer.
Ben is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th November 2009, 12:45   #48
skeltan
Regular Poster

Car(s): 2 VTr's, 2 EK Civics :)
skeltan is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by wa11y View Post
how many engines or vtrs has this guy got sound abit unreal to me
I agree with the Noob lol.. plus its weird that he wants to post engines and gear box's nd shit when most people would do collection only and Bank transfers are a NONO.
skeltan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th November 2009, 14:55   #49
-Dan-
Established Member
Track / Motorsport PrepSouth West Region Member

Car(s): Millenium Falcon
-Dan- is just really nice-Dan- is just really nice-Dan- is just really nice-Dan- is just really nice-Dan- is just really nice

Sometimes I think that 90% of this world are completely moronic. Fair enough even the most cautious people can't always help getting scammed but seriously;

Bank Transfer only?
Engines and Gearboxes posted?

If you can't smell SCAM from that then you truly deserve to be deprived of your money. It should just be going to a better cause, rather than some cowardly e-scammer's back pocket.
-Dan- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th November 2009, 17:48   #50
lemon191
Established Member
East Midlands Region Member

Car(s): Fiesta zetec mk7.5
iTrader Score: 3 (100%)
lemon191 is a glorious beacon of lightlemon191 is a glorious beacon of lightlemon191 is a glorious beacon of lightlemon191 is a glorious beacon of lightlemon191 is a glorious beacon of lightlemon191 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by sharpy24 View Post
I have put it in the suggestions forum before but I think if people want to sell something they should have to have a photo of it and their user name next to it to prive they actually have the goods, yes its not going to guarantee they post it but its just a slightly increased sense of knowing they actually have the damn thing to sell in the first place!!
tbh mate its really easy to photoshop a image from google etc so a photo with your usename on wouldnt really help
Old 27th November 2009, 22:35   #51
ColezeY
Regular Poster
South Wales Region Member

Car(s): Mango Eastcoast 1.1i
ColezeY is on a distinguished road

Almost just bought some angel eyes off him.. He wanted the same thing said he got scammed £400 on paypal so he wouldnt use, Told him I will only trade if I get the item first, or if we meet for exchange. Any updates?
ColezeY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th November 2009, 23:07   #52
blackie_2k5
Saxperience Hardcore!
Track / Motorsport PrepNorth East Region Member

Car(s): VTR Turbo, 106 xsi track slag, Transit recovery, B
iTrader Score: 25 (100%)
blackie_2k5 is on a distinguished road

ive got an update, say bye bye to the moeny handed over by bank transfer, sorry like but as posted, you ppl are sooooooooooooo stupid, i wouldnt even send bank transfer to ppl with a 16,000 post count, you simply cant prove anything with it or without it, even if you find the lad etc and name adress and fookin boxer short colour you cant prove anything by it and simply the police cant do anything, you put money in his bank account
blackie_2k5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th November 2009, 23:36   #53
wardy1010
Infrequent Poster

Car(s): Silver Citroen Saxo mk1
wardy1010 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by sir_dave View Post
aww i just laughed hard at this after reading all the posts before
wardy1010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th November 2009, 18:32   #54
Tommygun89
Regular Poster

Car(s): mk1 Vtr
Tommygun89 can only hope to improve
Angry saxxy1988

i purchased a manifold off of him Tuesday night said he posted it wednesday afternoon using royail mail, if he is genuine do you think i should of received my item by now it apparently was posted from derby to me in southall not to far from heathrow???
Old 29th November 2009, 18:35   #55
bullit
Saxperience Hardcore!

Car(s): toyata hilux
iTrader Score: 4 (100%)
bullit is absolutely fabulous!bullit is absolutely fabulous!bullit is absolutely fabulous!bullit is absolutely fabulous!bullit is absolutely fabulous!bullit is absolutely fabulous!bullit is absolutely fabulous!bullit is absolutely fabulous!bullit is absolutely fabulous!bullit is absolutely fabulous!bullit is absolutely fabulous!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tommygun89 View Post
i purchased a manifold off of him Tuesday night said he posted it wednesday afternoon using royail mail, if he is genuine do you think i should of received my item by now it apparently was posted from derby to me in southall not to far from heathrow???

how did you pay?, how much was it?
Old 29th November 2009, 18:47   #56
saxo-parts
Saxperience Post Whore

Car(s): C2 VTR stripped, 406hdi, clio 172
iTrader Score: 27 (100%)
saxo-parts is on a distinguished road

Quote:
omg, derbyshire crops up again, its not another alias for "saxovt1" or "blueocean" is it seeing as he is a derby lad?
saxo-parts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th November 2009, 19:06   #57
Tommygun89
Regular Poster

Angry

Stupidly and regretingly into his account 50 quid n he kept saying have I definatley made payment, he said if he posted it Wednesday I should get it Thursday and it's now sunday and still no manifold hoping it wil come tomorrow. If it's not here early this week and I have been mugged I'd love to meet him and rip his fucking head off, sorry about language but am very angry
Old 29th November 2009, 19:25   #58
deks36
Saxperience Forum Bum
South East Region Member

Car(s): Peugeot 307, Nissan Juke, 206 Grand tourisme
iTrader Score: 83 (100%)
deks36 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Stupidly and regretingly into his account 50 quid n he kept saying have I definatley made payment, he said if he posted it Wednesday I should get it Thursday and it's now sunday and still no manifold hoping it wil come tomorrow. If it's not here early this week and I have been mugged I'd love to meet him and rip his fucking head off, sorry about language but am very angry
you've been done mate as per this thread
deks36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th November 2009, 19:32   #59
Tommygun89
Regular Poster

Exclamation

hope i haven't will let you know if it arrives can anyone else who has purchased sweet fa off of saxy1988 let me know if their item does turn up
Old 30th November 2009, 13:14   #60
adam19
Saxperience Forum Bum
South East Region Member

Car(s): Clio 182
iTrader Score: 7 (100%)
adam19 is a splendid one to beholdadam19 is a splendid one to beholdadam19 is a splendid one to beholdadam19 is a splendid one to beholdadam19 is a splendid one to beholdadam19 is a splendid one to beholdadam19 is a splendid one to beholdadam19 is a splendid one to behold

sounds bit dodgy to me