Mobile Devices: Lite Theme Citroën: Citroën Trader | Saxo Trader | C2 Trader Peugeot: Peugeot Trader | 106 Trader Enthusiast: Saxperience

Go Back   Saxperience - Citroen Saxo Forum > Saxperience Community Related > Saxperience Announcements & Updates > Suspected Scammer Info

Suspected Scammer Info Unfortunately an increasing number of members are being scammed, despite strict trading guidelines being in place. Please use this forum to collate all information about suspected scammers, to make investigation/prosecution easier.

Closed Thread

Old 22nd February 2010, 23:18   #41
jaybiss
Saxperience Hardcore!
East Midlands Region Member

Car(s): Two Tone Sax
iTrader Score: 9 (100%)
jaybiss is absolutely fabulous!jaybiss is absolutely fabulous!jaybiss is absolutely fabulous!jaybiss is absolutely fabulous!jaybiss is absolutely fabulous!jaybiss is absolutely fabulous!jaybiss is absolutely fabulous!jaybiss is absolutely fabulous!jaybiss is absolutely fabulous!jaybiss is absolutely fabulous!jaybiss is absolutely fabulous!

Quote:
Originally Posted by VTSTomE View Post
What makes me laugh is i just said on the phone id cover anything you lose from a re-sale.
as agreed, sort the guy out with the money lost...
Old 22nd February 2010, 23:23   #42
Ryanp
Super Moderator
Track / Motorsport Prep

Car(s): Vtr, 172, throttle bodied track slut
iTrader Score: 11 (100%)
Ryan is absolutely fabulous!Ryan is absolutely fabulous!Ryan is absolutely fabulous!Ryan is absolutely fabulous!Ryan is absolutely fabulous!Ryan is absolutely fabulous!Ryan is absolutely fabulous!Ryan is absolutely fabulous!Ryan is absolutely fabulous!Ryan is absolutely fabulous!Ryan is absolutely fabulous!

Are there any current VtstomE for sale threads which need to be removed until this is sorted?
Old 22nd February 2010, 23:24   #43
sir_dave
Established Member
Central South Region MemberSouth East Region Member

Car(s): Trophy #433
iTrader Score: 21 (100%)
sir_dave is on a distinguished road

Thanks for the support guys.

We will see what the response is next time he is online.

If there is nothing, feedback will be left.
Old 22nd February 2010, 23:25   #44
jaybiss
Saxperience Hardcore!

jaybiss is absolutely fabulous!jaybiss is absolutely fabulous!jaybiss is absolutely fabulous!jaybiss is absolutely fabulous!jaybiss is absolutely fabulous!jaybiss is absolutely fabulous!jaybiss is absolutely fabulous!jaybiss is absolutely fabulous!jaybiss is absolutely fabulous!jaybiss is absolutely fabulous!jaybiss is absolutely fabulous!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sir_dave View Post
Thanks for the support guys.

We will see what the response is next time he is online.

If there is nothing, feedback will be left.
and a ban in place...
Old 22nd February 2010, 23:54   #45
VTSTomE
Established Member
Track / Motorsport PrepWest Midlands Region Member

Car(s): Indigo 16v Rallye + 2 VTS's
iTrader Score: 5 (100%)
VTSTomE is on a distinguished road

I explained to Dave that i had no money in my account and would sort it out at the end of the last week, by the friday i had texts off him and tbh i was out with friends and forgot about replying. By the time i was next online i had more pm's, was pretty obvious to me that he is not hard-up for cash and thus was not #1 priority in my life. Im going through a lot of shit at the moment on a personal level which was also why i took the piss posting. Text me your account # and sort code and ill just drop it in there when im next in town (Dave you can leave me + itrader then probs not the best time to joke around). I also posted my comment earlier whilst in a v.bad mood so i apologise for being immature!
Old 23rd February 2010, 08:53   #46
sir_dave
Established Member

Quote:
I explained to Dave that i had no money in my account and would sort it out at the end of the last week, by the friday i had texts off him and tbh i was out with friends and forgot about replying. By the time i was next online i had more pm's, was pretty obvious to me that he is not hard-up for cash and thus was not #1 priority in my life. Im going through a lot of shit at the moment on a personal level which was also why i took the piss posting. Text me your account # and sort code and ill just drop it in there when im next in town (Dave you can leave me + itrader then probs not the best time to joke around). I also posted my comment earlier whilst in a v.bad mood so i apologise for being immature!
1. Me being hard up for cash isnt the point, you failing to deliver on goods/refund is. This whole cock up has currently cost me an extra £60 in non-refund/increased price of harnesses - effectively the cost of a trackday.

2. I dont give people my bank account details, so ill pm you my paypal address.

3. In addition, my paypal simply pulls money straight of my bank account when required, so i dont see why having no money in 'the account' should be a problem?

4. I have sh1t to deal with on a personal level as well; as such, your apology is accepted, but seriously, sort the refund out, if only before you get banned from here lol.

Last edited by sir_dave; 23rd February 2010 at 08:56.
Old 23rd February 2010, 13:07   #47
VTSTomE
Established Member
Track / Motorsport PrepWest Midlands Region Member

Car(s): Indigo 16v Rallye + 2 VTS's
iTrader Score: 5 (100%)
VTSTomE is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by sir_dave View Post
1. Me being hard up for cash isnt the point, you failing to deliver on goods/refund is. This whole cock up has currently cost me an extra £60 in non-refund/increased price of harnesses - effectively the cost of a trackday.

2. I dont give people my bank account details, so ill pm you my paypal address.

3. In addition, my paypal simply pulls money straight of my bank account when required, so i dont see why having no money in 'the account' should be a problem?

4. I have sh1t to deal with on a personal level as well; as such, your apology is accepted, but seriously, sort the refund out, if only before you get banned from here lol.
Any need for the cocky comment, when iv just said i would deposit it for you?! How you have lost £60 is beyond me VAT went back up 2.5% not 25%. You will have £20 back off me so where the other £40 is i don't know. Replied to your pm and will put it across off my gfriends paypal.
Old 23rd February 2010, 13:43   #48
sir_dave
Established Member

Quote:
Any need for the cocky comment, when iv just said i would deposit it for you?! How you have lost £60 is beyond me VAT went back up 2.5% not 25%. You will have £20 back off me so where the other £40 is i don't know. Replied to your pm and will put it across off my gfriends paypal.
1. The comment was in relation to Jaybiss' remark.

2. £40 extra is the price increase on the harnesses from the point at which i 'bought' them from you at the beginning of Jan, to me having to buy another set in February.

3. Refund is now received.

The End.
Old 23rd February 2010, 14:16   #49
JimoVTR
Saxperience Addict
South West Region MemberWest Midlands Region Member

Car(s): Megane 03 1.6 VVTi Dynamique
iTrader Score: 2 (100%)
JimoVTR is absolutely fabulous!JimoVTR is absolutely fabulous!JimoVTR is absolutely fabulous!JimoVTR is absolutely fabulous!JimoVTR is absolutely fabulous!JimoVTR is absolutely fabulous!JimoVTR is absolutely fabulous!JimoVTR is absolutely fabulous!JimoVTR is absolutely fabulous!JimoVTR is absolutely fabulous!JimoVTR is absolutely fabulous!

JimoVTR back for a couple of posts.

VTSTomE - what a cock.

Id slash your balls off if I was Dave
Old 23rd February 2010, 16:16   #50
huggy54
Established Member

iTrader Score: 18 (100%)
huggy54 is on a distinguished road

just ban him mods, at least temporarily. all sellers who don't sell/refund what been agreed should be banned, fullstop.
Old 23rd February 2010, 21:21   #51
jaybiss
Saxperience Hardcore!

and they all lived happily ever after
The Following User Says Thank You to jaybiss For This Useful Post:
Closed Thread