Mobile Devices: Lite Theme Citroën: Citroën Trader | Saxo Trader | C2 Trader Peugeot: Peugeot Trader | 106 Trader Enthusiast: Saxperience

Go Back   Saxperience - Citroen Saxo Forum > Saxperience Community Related > Saxperience Announcements & Updates > Suspected Scammer Info

Suspected Scammer Info Unfortunately an increasing number of members are being scammed, despite strict trading guidelines being in place. Please use this forum to collate all information about suspected scammers, to make investigation/prosecution easier.

Old 22nd April 2010, 20:12   #61
Jamestvaughan
Frequent Poster

Car(s): Audi A3 1.9 Tdi 2008
Jamestvaughan is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamestvaughan View Post
I must learn not to post when i have nothing positive to say as it annoys the moderators!
oops sorry!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yates View Post
your mother/father/brother/sister/girlfriend/boyfriend/wife/husband/child doesnt smoke, but gets lung cancer from
smoke, they die. Me thinks you now care
Jamestvaughan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th April 2010, 01:37   #62
Shauno_Saxo
Established Member
South East Region MemberEast Anglia Region Member

Car(s): 6n2 Polo Gti
Shauno_Saxo is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaybiss View Post
i havent said it your fault have i?

you're acting like a child. think about it.

i send you an item, its not sent recorded.

you dont receive it so make a claim through paypal

you get your money back

now i threaten to see you at a show and take money from you, wouldnt you be rather pissed off????

end of the day even 'if' you see him at a show, you're going to have to blatently mug him as he wont willingly give you the cash back, so then he goes to police, gets his money back 'again' and you get a record. maybe you'll use physical force, give him a punch or two, he'd get money off you for that too...

'if' he does have the strutbrace, it won't be on his car at the show after you've been mouthing off anyway.

use your brain, think before you type as this thread has turned pathetic as you can't prove a thing.

as for the name calling and bad language by yourself and others, stop it as its not needed.

Dead right mate! After reading the whole thread i don't think its anybody's fault other than the 'royal mail's'. Logan, i can see why your annoyed and tbh, i'm a hot headed person and i would probley react the same way as you have! BUT you have to step back and try to look at the situation as a neutral (as hard as that is) and you should see it from the other neutral sax-p members point of view. I totally agree with the above quote tho and deffinatly think you've gone the wrong way about this matter! Just my 2 pence worth.
Old 24th April 2010, 01:48   #63
Paulp
Super Moderator
Track / Motorsport PrepNorth West Region Member

Car(s): Astra VXR + 1989 Astra GTE
iTrader Score: 37 (100%)
Paul is absolutely fabulous!Paul is absolutely fabulous!Paul is absolutely fabulous!Paul is absolutely fabulous!Paul is absolutely fabulous!Paul is absolutely fabulous!Paul is absolutely fabulous!Paul is absolutely fabulous!Paul is absolutely fabulous!Paul is absolutely fabulous!Paul is absolutely fabulous!

Quote:
Originally Posted by vtrlogan View Post
in my eyes he robbed me off 42 pound. wether or not he has my strut brace i shall be asking for my 42quid back. simple as. end off. if he had contacted me explaining the situation i may off felt different, but after just opening a dispuit on paypal with out any warning.

may i add what iff he dfoes have my strut brace.. lol. but let im still a cunt for saying i want my money lol.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 12u55 View Post
14 inches or so.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ns9900 View Post
sorry bud, too big for me. GLWS tho
Paul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th April 2010, 03:25   #64
jony_vtr
Regular Poster

Car(s): 52 plate blue furio
jony_vtr is on a distinguished road

wow that was like reading an episode of eastenders lol either way logan when you get to the show he isnt gunna leave the strut brace on it (not saying he has got it). to be honest its the sellers fault as you didnt send it recorded it cost like 75p more and all this hassel wouldent be hassel. just try and do somthing with royal mail if not just take it on the chin you lost a strut brace. its happend to me but theres nothing legal you can do.
Old 25th April 2010, 17:24   #65
GoochyBoy
Established Member

Car(s): Black Saxo VTR MK2
iTrader Score: 15 (100%)
GoochyBoy is on a distinguished road

Logan,
I contacted you after 5 days to see if it had been sent as i was getting concerned.
I contacted you a week later to tell you it had still not been recieved
After you were very rude, arrogant and basically a complete c*nt to me - thats when i filed the dispute so you cannot say you did not have warning.

I appreciate your angry and i know how it must look if you know you posted it but that is for your end to deal with imo.

Either way i appreciate those who see my side and like me consider it a royal mail cock up but that is for logan to claim not me as he was the one who chose their services.

If i get round to getting a strut brace i will ensure i inform everybody through the use of this thread so if logan ever "pops my bonnet" he will know i have purchased one from elsewhere.

Thanks

SaxoFurioProgressThread
GoochyBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th April 2010, 21:42   #66
Jamestvaughan
Frequent Poster

Car(s): Audi A3 1.9 Tdi 2008
Jamestvaughan is on a distinguished road

See! Goochyboy isnt trying to blame you logan, hes saying its the royal mail. And why would get go through the effort of buying a new strut brace when he 'has yours'... I think everyone needs to chill
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yates View Post
your mother/father/brother/sister/girlfriend/boyfriend/wife/husband/child doesnt smoke, but gets lung cancer from
smoke, they die. Me thinks you now care
Jamestvaughan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26th April 2010, 22:37   #67
Dave89
Established Member
Ireland Region MemberSouth West Region Member

Car(s): Honda Civic 2.2 i-CTDI, VW Golf GT TDI ,Rover 214
Dave89 is on a distinguished road

If you send something recorded doesn't the person who received it have to sign for the item?
If so contact the Royal Mail and they should have a copy of GoochyBoy's signature for the item in question and can send you the copy if need be....
Dave89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th April 2010, 10:28   #68
tommyhine5
Frequent Poster
West Midlands Region MemberEast Midlands Region Member

Car(s): Saxo VTR MK2
iTrader Score: 40 (100%)
tommyhine5 is on a distinguished road

not that i want to get involved but i have claimed with royal mail when i had proof of posting and i did get my money back, if you were that bothered about the money then make an effort and make the claim.i have sold goochyboy a few things and had no problem with him (see itrader). can see where ur coming from though as it is annoying but i would reccomend claiming at the postoffice.

Last edited by tommyhine5; 27th April 2010 at 10:31.
tommyhine5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th April 2010, 10:47   #69
KamRacing
Saxperience Addict
Track / Motorsport Prep

Car(s): Corolla AE86 Peugeot 205 B18C (in bits)
iTrader Score: 16 (100%)
KamRacing is absolutely fabulous!KamRacing is absolutely fabulous!KamRacing is absolutely fabulous!KamRacing is absolutely fabulous!KamRacing is absolutely fabulous!KamRacing is absolutely fabulous!KamRacing is absolutely fabulous!KamRacing is absolutely fabulous!KamRacing is absolutely fabulous!KamRacing is absolutely fabulous!KamRacing is absolutely fabulous!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave89 View Post
If you send something recorded doesn't the person who received it have to sign for the item?
If so contact the Royal Mail and they should have a copy of GoochyBoy's signature for the item in question and can send you the copy if need be....
He didnt send it recorded.
KamRacing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th April 2010, 17:12   #70
Dave89
Established Member
Ireland Region MemberSouth West Region Member

Car(s): Honda Civic 2.2 i-CTDI, VW Golf GT TDI ,Rover 214
Dave89 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by KamRacing View Post
He didnt send it recorded.
My bad, totally miss read that lol.