Mobile Devices: Lite Theme Citroën: Citroën Trader | Saxo Trader | C2 Trader Peugeot: Peugeot Trader | 106 Trader Enthusiast: Saxperience

Go Back   Saxperience - Citroen Saxo Forum > Saxperience Community Related > Saxperience Announcements & Updates > Suspected Scammer Info
Register Member Photo AlbumsBlogs FAQ Calendar Experience

Suspected Scammer Info Unfortunately an increasing number of members are being scammed, despite strict trading guidelines being in place. Please use this forum to collate all information about suspected scammers, to make investigation/prosecution easier.

Closed Thread

Old 23rd June 2011, 14:24   #141
saxovtrPOP
L-plater

Car(s): Mk2 VTR
saxovtrPOP is on a distinguished road

This is funny, keep it up lads lol
Old 23rd June 2011, 14:26   #142
Giraffe
Saxperience Addict

iTrader Score: 1 (100%)
Giraffe is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Westgarth View Post
I know it wasnt your fault but you could of atleast thought about the guy he had sent you the money for the item and he was waiting for a courier number. Which you didnt respond to his emails, i know it was less than a week but anyone would if you had just been scammed of money less than a month ago you would be warey of the same thing happening again!

Am sure you have a phone with internet which would take less than 5minuets to log on with a quick message to him saying your having problems. Anyone would, its just polite!
Quote:
Fairenough but still its a public forum and i can have my own opinion but still you should of contacted him! Yeah i said IF aswell... :/ 2working days is still with a weekend aswell, if you was having problems you should of told him before and you should of accualy told him they might be a few days later as am sorting out to move house. Which he most proberly would of not continued with the sale as he needed them asap!

Still its your own fault for this thread opening as he didnt get a responce to his emails, if i was in the same boat i would of too! Just to see if anyone else who may be your friend on this site would of given him an answer to his questions why you havent been online etc or somone could of given him your number to call you to see what was going on. Thats all am saying
Quote:
I have read all the posts... still you could of contacted him about the delay! Its called being nice If your meant to be working why are you on a car forum then? LOL
Quote:
Haha, accualy am not little thanks Sorry but if you didnt want people butting in your conversation why not personal message him?? just an idea Common sence stupid!?
Wow Westgarth, you are the dumbest chav I've ever had the displeasure of reading posts from on this site.
Old 23rd June 2011, 14:26   #143
Tammy_VTS
Frequent Poster

Car(s): Phase 2 Saxo VTS
Tammy_VTS can only hope to improve

Quote:
SHUT UP!!! You crazy little shrew
God your such a little stud muffin with words i bet you can pull ...nothing :-p
Old 23rd June 2011, 14:28   #144
Tammy_VTS
Frequent Poster

Car(s): Phase 2 Saxo VTS
Tammy_VTS can only hope to improve

butting in Dave_E30

Whats good for the goose .......

Sorry Dave_E30 your probably only about 17 or 18 you wouldn't understand that
Old 23rd June 2011, 14:28   #145
Westgarth
Established Member
North East Region MemberYorkshire Region Member

Car(s): Vauxhall Corsa SXI+ Saxo Furio 1.4
Westgarth is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave_E30 View Post
Wow Westgarth, you are the dumbest chav I've ever had the displeasure of reading posts from on this site.
why whats wrong with my comments? yeah farenough am blonde but i do like saying my opinons

EDIT: oh my dearist dave we meet again, you love my chavvyness
Old 23rd June 2011, 14:30   #146
holdawayt
Saxperience Post Whore
Track / Motorsport PrepWest Midlands Region Member

Car(s): Nissan 200sx S14a
iTrader Score: 7 (100%)
holdawayt is on a distinguished road

*you're - at least my words make sense.

Hang on.... are you a bloke? on your profile it says male but no man alive would possibly moan like you do??

Been with my girlfriend 2 and a half years. I'm guessing you're the fat one at the far right of your profile picture? Looking good sexoo
Old 23rd June 2011, 14:32   #147
Giraffe
Saxperience Addict

Giraffe is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tammy_VTS View Post
butting in Dave_E30

Whats good for the goose .......
You can shut up, you're the second dumbest person I've ever had the displeasure of reading posts from. I'm almost tempted to make you wait for my replies, but you might start a thread about it.

Quote:
why whats wrong with my comments? yeah farenough am blonde but i do like saying my opinons
Your comments as per usual are full of horrible spellings and stupid illogical comments. You even had the audacity to tell someone they were stupid and needed to use common sense, and spelt sense wrong. How on earth you can stick up for Tammy is beyond me. Munkyboy is clearly in a very tough situation, not everyone has internet on their phone, and he's doing the best he can to get this resolved yet you still criticise him. It beggars belief. He's already demonstrated the utterly ridiculous level of impatience Tammy poses, so you need to open your eyes and learn to be a bit more reasonable. Anyway, I'm done with you. I'll look forward to your threads about how you're failing uni and cruising around with your rock hard boyfriend overtaking OAP's and beeping at them and then driving in a threatening manner, chav.

Wow, are you that slow that you had to think about who it was that was insulting you this time?
Old 23rd June 2011, 14:37   #148
Ryanp
Super Moderator
Track / Motorsport Prep

Car(s): Vtr, 172, throttle bodied track slut
iTrader Score: 11 (100%)
Ryan is absolutely fabulous!Ryan is absolutely fabulous!Ryan is absolutely fabulous!Ryan is absolutely fabulous!Ryan is absolutely fabulous!Ryan is absolutely fabulous!Ryan is absolutely fabulous!Ryan is absolutely fabulous!Ryan is absolutely fabulous!Ryan is absolutely fabulous!Ryan is absolutely fabulous!

And enough.

For now I am happy munkeyboy is trying to rectify the situation. All those jumping in sticking their noses in are not really helping especially if they are that deluded that they think that dealing with a seriously Ill parent isn't a priority in life.

To the op the rules you keep going on about in threads are fine, if you read them it states how both the buyer and seller should protect themselves.

It wasn't great the seller couldn't contact you and didn't but once it was explained about the personal problem and he was trying to refund you I failed to see where there were further issues.

You do need to get some patience however if you raise a claim after 5days of payment. Scammers have been around alot longer than tisandy and ink hewit was one of them people didn't go over the top like that.

EDIT: Sent to me by munkeyboy.

Case closed

Last edited by Ryan; 23rd June 2011 at 19:00.
Closed Thread