Mobile Devices: Lite Theme Citroën: Citroën Trader | Saxo Trader | C2 Trader Peugeot: Peugeot Trader | 106 Trader Enthusiast: Saxperience

Go Back   Saxperience - Citroen Saxo Forum > Saxperience Community Related > Saxperience Announcements & Updates > Suspected Scammer Info
Register Member Photo AlbumsBlogs FAQ Calendar Experience

Suspected Scammer Info Unfortunately an increasing number of members are being scammed, despite strict trading guidelines being in place. Please use this forum to collate all information about suspected scammers, to make investigation/prosecution easier.

Old 9th May 2008, 10:55   #21
Sean
Saxperience Post Whore

Car(s): Green mk1 vtr/s and Focus zetec
iTrader Score: 1 (100%)
Sean is absolutely fabulous!Sean is absolutely fabulous!Sean is absolutely fabulous!Sean is absolutely fabulous!Sean is absolutely fabulous!Sean is absolutely fabulous!Sean is absolutely fabulous!Sean is absolutely fabulous!Sean is absolutely fabulous!Sean is absolutely fabulous!Sean is absolutely fabulous!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nikolashewitt View Post
guys my money is in paypal and its been limited until i can verify it. iv verified everything and the phone call bit didnt work so they sent a confirmation code to me on the 25/04/08 and they told me to allow up to 10 working days. iv been trying to sort this paypal for weeks and weeks and you have no idea how stressed out im getting. Every single one of you will get your money and a little extra on top as soon as this code arrives. I promise. 10 working days is on monday (due to the bank holiday) please pm me so we can get it all sorted. i am so so sorry
You'll get the benefit of the doubt...until Monday. Unfortunately in the past you've made promises which you've never followed up and then proceeded to give every excuse under the sun. The fact you also pm members advertising in the Wanted section offering goods doesn't help (not to mention the fact these goods never turn up). Anyone who doesn't receive a refund by the middle of next week pm me please.
Sean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th May 2008, 18:15   #22
Mr_VTS-16v
Regular Poster

Car(s): Citroen Saxo VTS 16v
iTrader Score: 5 (100%)
Mr_VTS-16v is on a distinguished road

Yes, I have bought a engine from him, and he has said its with the courier and it should have been delivered on Thursday.... its now friday and im pretty sure it wont be here tomoro either.

Nik I want my money back mate,

So add me to the list guys....

Refund please
Old 9th May 2008, 18:28   #23
pjsaunders06
Saxperience Forum Bum
Central South Region Member

Car(s): 54 Audi A4 Estate 1.9TDi
iTrader Score: 4 (100%)
pjsaunders06 is a great team player!pjsaunders06 is a great team player!pjsaunders06 is a great team player!pjsaunders06 is a great team player!pjsaunders06 is a great team player!pjsaunders06 is a great team player!pjsaunders06 is a great team player!pjsaunders06 is a great team player!pjsaunders06 is a great team player!pjsaunders06 is a great team player!pjsaunders06 is a great team player!

Nik you keep bloody pm'ing me about buying my car, then you try and say lets forget the money i owe you if i buy your car WTF. Come down and have a look at my car, because the next thing you will see is pitch black then a nurse!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You have promised me week after week after week, then you say i never replied etc, then you say i have sent cheque. Then you say my paypal isnt working

I am pissed off

*deleted*

is this your address?
Evo 4 - HKS oil cap, HKS rad cap, carbon fibre gas bonnet struts, Blitz nur spec R, HKS ssvq dump valve, carbon fibre ralliart strut brace, greddy turbo timer, HKS EVC 6 boost controller, walbro 255 fuel pump Racing clutch

Last edited by Sean; 9th May 2008 at 19:14.
pjsaunders06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th May 2008, 19:15   #24
Sean
Saxperience Post Whore

Sean is absolutely fabulous!Sean is absolutely fabulous!Sean is absolutely fabulous!Sean is absolutely fabulous!Sean is absolutely fabulous!Sean is absolutely fabulous!Sean is absolutely fabulous!Sean is absolutely fabulous!Sean is absolutely fabulous!Sean is absolutely fabulous!Sean is absolutely fabulous!

don't be posting anyone's address on the internet.... If you have it by all means pm it to people who may be owed money but keep it off the forums.
Old 9th May 2008, 19:18   #25
pjsaunders06
Saxperience Forum Bum

pjsaunders06 is a great team player!pjsaunders06 is a great team player!pjsaunders06 is a great team player!pjsaunders06 is a great team player!pjsaunders06 is a great team player!pjsaunders06 is a great team player!pjsaunders06 is a great team player!pjsaunders06 is a great team player!pjsaunders06 is a great team player!pjsaunders06 is a great team player!pjsaunders06 is a great team player!

sorry sean, i am just so annoyed. He has took alot of money from people the thieving b*****d
Evo 4 - HKS oil cap, HKS rad cap, carbon fibre gas bonnet struts, Blitz nur spec R, HKS ssvq dump valve, carbon fibre ralliart strut brace, greddy turbo timer, HKS EVC 6 boost controller, walbro 255 fuel pump Racing clutch
Old 9th May 2008, 22:13   #26
Tim_1
Frequent Poster

Car(s): corsa 1.2 Saxo VTR
Tim_1 has much to be proud ofTim_1 has much to be proud ofTim_1 has much to be proud ofTim_1 has much to be proud ofTim_1 has much to be proud ofTim_1 has much to be proud ofTim_1 has much to be proud ofTim_1 has much to be proud ofTim_1 has much to be proud of

I think it might be worth giving him the benifit of the doubt, as why would he still be here PMing people. If he wanted to he could just dissapear.
fortuantly i have all of his pesonal details.
home address
work address
mobile and home telephone number

I have actually started court procedings agasint him, i have got a date confirmed i just need to reply to the courts to seal the date. Fortuantly i havent had to pay the fees up front as the solictor is a very good friend and they will all be recovered from nik (Currently standing at over £500)
Tim_1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th May 2008, 23:52   #27
leeK9
Established Member
Ireland Region Member

Car(s): citroen saxo VTS
iTrader Score: 3 (100%)
leeK9 is a splendid one to beholdleeK9 is a splendid one to beholdleeK9 is a splendid one to beholdleeK9 is a splendid one to beholdleeK9 is a splendid one to beholdleeK9 is a splendid one to beholdleeK9 is a splendid one to behold

dont give him any benefit at all

he has promised 3 or 4 times that id get my refund and never got anything
Old 10th May 2008, 08:41   #28
nikolashewitt
Infrequent Poster

iTrader Score: -2 (0%)
nikolashewitt is infamous around these partsnikolashewitt is infamous around these partsnikolashewitt is infamous around these partsnikolashewitt is infamous around these partsnikolashewitt is infamous around these partsnikolashewitt is infamous around these partsnikolashewitt is infamous around these partsnikolashewitt is infamous around these parts

next week if fine. im ringing paypal now. if you work it out the 10thv working day from 25/04/08 is Monday (due to bank holiday). When i keep ringing paypal they are like yes tomorrow tomorrow tomorrow thats why it seems like im making promises for the next day. please just bear with me. like Tim said would I still be here if I was scamming. If you wanted to wait until the code comes then yes I can send everything out or you can have a refund. but when paypal was limited i couldnt send anything as i couldnt get the money out of paypal!!
nikolashewitt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10th May 2008, 08:50   #29
pjsaunders06
Saxperience Forum Bum

you are only still using this site to pm people in the wanted section you prick, send me my fucking money!!!!!!!
Old 10th May 2008, 10:16   #30
LewDacris
Frequent Poster
Scotland Region Member

Car(s): BMW e46 320ci
LewDacris is infamous around these parts

I was buying a VTS engine of Nikolas too, I was up for it and thought as it was through paypal it would be fine, paid the money £250 for VTS engine/gearbox and loom with 44k on it delivered!!!

Thought that was very very cheap. I DID get my money back within a couple of days after he had problems with Paypal, I sent the payment to 2 different Paypals but then wanted it sent straight through to his bank acc, gave me the account no. and sort code etc. It didn't seem to go through, and I just left it..............

...........and now looking at this thread i'm kinda glad it never. Nothing against you Nik. Great communication though, PM'd me everyday to keep me up to date etc.

Just hope everyone get's there money back or items.
LewDacris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10th May 2008, 15:53   #31
Sean
Saxperience Post Whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tim_1 View Post
I think it might be worth giving him the benifit of the doubt, as why would he still be here PMing people. If he wanted to he could just dissapear.
fortuantly i have all of his pesonal details.
home address
work address
mobile and home telephone number

I have actually started court procedings agasint him, i have got a date confirmed i just need to reply to the courts to seal the date. Fortuantly i havent had to pay the fees up front as the solictor is a very good friend and they will all be recovered from nik (Currently standing at over £500)
He's getting no benefit of the doubt from me now, I've just been informed that he's been pm'ing people offering goods for sale (gti interiors etc - funnily enough the stuff which he offered people in the first place yet never sent...) using a different username. Unfortunately for him he wasn't quite bright enough to use different paypal accounts so the details matched... I'm now looking into what we can do regarding contacting both the police and his ISP.
If anyone gets their money back then great, but I wouldn't hold your breath.
Old 10th May 2008, 16:27   #32
pjsaunders06
Saxperience Forum Bum

^^^^^^^^^^^

Fucking legend, sean should join CSI tbh lol

I hope he gets screwed, prision for life. Gets raped in prison, never can get a job again etc....
Old 10th May 2008, 18:27   #33
Tim_1
Frequent Poster

Tim_1 has much to be proud ofTim_1 has much to be proud ofTim_1 has much to be proud ofTim_1 has much to be proud ofTim_1 has much to be proud ofTim_1 has much to be proud ofTim_1 has much to be proud ofTim_1 has much to be proud ofTim_1 has much to be proud of

My solictor ahs told me that if more than 4 people take him to the small claims court within a certain peroid of time, he could be done for internet fraud wich does actually carry a prison sentance,
Old 10th May 2008, 18:31   #34
Ryanp
Super Moderator
Track / Motorsport Prep

Car(s): Vtr, 172, throttle bodied track slut
iTrader Score: 11 (100%)
Ryan is absolutely fabulous!Ryan is absolutely fabulous!Ryan is absolutely fabulous!Ryan is absolutely fabulous!Ryan is absolutely fabulous!Ryan is absolutely fabulous!Ryan is absolutely fabulous!Ryan is absolutely fabulous!Ryan is absolutely fabulous!Ryan is absolutely fabulous!Ryan is absolutely fabulous!

Good work sean.

See us mods do do stuff to help members not just lock
Old 10th May 2008, 18:40   #35
Tim_1
Frequent Poster

I take it nikolas hewitt has had his account locked ?

i carnt PM him anymore
Old 10th May 2008, 18:42   #36
Ryanp
Super Moderator
Track / Motorsport Prep

Car(s): Vtr, 172, throttle bodied track slut
iTrader Score: 11 (100%)
Ryan is absolutely fabulous!Ryan is absolutely fabulous!Ryan is absolutely fabulous!Ryan is absolutely fabulous!Ryan is absolutely fabulous!Ryan is absolutely fabulous!Ryan is absolutely fabulous!Ryan is absolutely fabulous!Ryan is absolutely fabulous!Ryan is absolutely fabulous!Ryan is absolutely fabulous!

he is a trouble maker looking at front page
Old 10th May 2008, 18:44   #37
Sean
Saxperience Post Whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tim_1 View Post
My solictor ahs told me that if more than 4 people take him to the small claims court within a certain peroid of time, he could be done for internet fraud wich does actually carry a prison sentance,
You should speak to your solicitor and ask him if he would consider having statements from other members who are owed money, he could then present them to the courts? Not only would this further back up your claim, it would also mean that he could be done as it would be more than 5 people (must be running near double figures now the amount of people he owes money to). Might be worth thinking about.

Nikolashewitt has been banned until monday as he can't be trusted not to contact other members offering more stuff for sale. If the refunds aren't forthcoming then I might send his parents a letter as I now have his address I'm sure they'd love to hear what he's been getting up to
Old 10th May 2008, 20:49   #38
nme224
Infrequent Poster

Car(s): citroen saxo vts mk1 , vw golf vr6 ,golf gti mk2 x
nme224 is on a distinguished road

if i dont get my money back thats what i will be doing so you can count me in matey
nme224 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10th May 2008, 21:26   #39
bide_furio
Saxperience Forum Bum
South West Region Member

Car(s): Pair of Crutches atm!
iTrader Score: 2 (100%)
bide_furio is a splendid one to beholdbide_furio is a splendid one to beholdbide_furio is a splendid one to beholdbide_furio is a splendid one to beholdbide_furio is a splendid one to beholdbide_furio is a splendid one to beholdbide_furio is a splendid one to beholdbide_furio is a splendid one to behold

he still owes me 70 pound! have had two failed refunds thro paypal! first off he told me that he sent the lights but the courier stole them! now all communication has stopped! i do know where he lives and i will be paying a visit if i do not recieve my money! nikolas if ur reading this there is alot of ppl now chasing u, so pay up as ur makin alot of enemies and ppl are gettin very annoyed! dont think u want internet fraud on ur cv do u??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Domleydon View Post
Less chat, more twat.
bide_furio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10th May 2008, 22:25   #40
danzman1991
Saxperience Forum Bum
Central South Region MemberSouth East Region Member

Car(s): Version Très Sportive
iTrader Score: 2 (100%)
danzman1991 is a well respected team memberdanzman1991 is a well respected team memberdanzman1991 is a well respected team memberdanzman1991 is a well respected team memberdanzman1991 is a well respected team memberdanzman1991 is a well respected team memberdanzman1991 is a well respected team memberdanzman1991 is a well respected team memberdanzman1991 is a well respected team memberdanzman1991 is a well respected team memberdanzman1991 is a well respected team member

He owes me £30 and has done since the beginning of April. Two failed Paypal refunds so far..