Mobile Devices: Lite Theme Citroën: Citroën Trader | Saxo Trader | C2 Trader Peugeot: Peugeot Trader | 106 Trader Enthusiast: Saxperience

Go Back   Saxperience - Citroen Saxo Forum > Saxperience Community Related > Saxperience Announcements & Updates > Suspected Scammer Info

Suspected Scammer Info Unfortunately an increasing number of members are being scammed, despite strict trading guidelines being in place. Please use this forum to collate all information about suspected scammers, to make investigation/prosecution easier.

Old 19th May 2010, 12:25   #81
huggy54
Established Member

iTrader Score: 18 (100%)
huggy54 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Aww i see, i dont understand how people know so much about him yet he hasnt been arrested. :@
Police know about him, and there are hundreds threads on this Prick on sax-p.com and 106owners.co.uk. he goes away then comes back again. i think only 1 person has actually found him before, but his dad lives there at the address. He's probably reading these threads now as he access to this area, he that Pussy Nick Hewitt (what a Faggots name) knows whats going on and what people are saying about him. he also uses new accounts alot, be wary of users with post counts less than 100 that are premium members as this is what he does alot
huggy54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19th May 2010, 16:39   #82
MICK-VTR
Regular Poster
South East Region Member

Car(s): Possi Blue VTR
MICK-VTR is on a distinguished road

Still haven't heard anything from the police, they have probably thrown the cas e under the desk and will hear no more about it. I'm going to keep pursuing it though. With so many people stepping up and complaining about him I don't see why they don't go to the police themselves.
MICK-VTR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19th May 2010, 22:12   #83
laberridge
Established Member
Yorkshire Region Member

Car(s): saxo westcoast
iTrader Score: 17 (100%)
laberridge is on a distinguished road

tbf whats stopping him viewing this thread? he knows everything thats going on, so hes always gonna be one step ahead. like said above any guest can view this. gonna ring the police now and report my side of the sotrey.
laberridge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19th May 2010, 22:27   #84
Simop
Administrator
Track / Motorsport PrepContent ContributorNorth West Region Member

Car(s): Blue Saxo VTS Turbo/White Megane F1 R26
iTrader Score: 3 (100%)
Simo is absolutely fabulous!Simo is absolutely fabulous!Simo is absolutely fabulous!Simo is absolutely fabulous!Simo is absolutely fabulous!Simo is absolutely fabulous!Simo is absolutely fabulous!Simo is absolutely fabulous!Simo is absolutely fabulous!Simo is absolutely fabulous!Simo is absolutely fabulous!

A few days ago I changed this specific forum so that only registered memebrs can view - that doesnt stop him registering (yet) another account to view though.

Simo's Turbo Re-build Progress

Quote:
Originally Posted by Graeme
The Focus is ace! Smooth ride and cheap as chips!
Simo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19th May 2010, 23:41   #85
huggy54
Established Member

Quote:
Still haven't heard anything from the police, they have probably thrown the cas e under the desk and will hear no more about it. I'm going to keep pursuing it though. With so many people stepping up and complaining about him I don't see why they don't go to the police themselves.
many have reported him, i've personally spoke to them, just don't think the police follow through as they should, then the people cant be asked to follow through, which is what that NICK HEWITT (pussy) wants

Last edited by huggy54; 19th May 2010 at 23:44.
Old 20th May 2010, 09:32   #86
MICK-VTR
Regular Poster
South East Region Member

Still no news from the cops. I dont understand why the police don't do nothing about it. In a way they are advitising that it's ok to go round robbing people and getting away with it!!
Old 20th May 2010, 11:07   #87
huggy54
Established Member

The police will call MICK-VTR, you might just have to wait and if they do, there dont seem to be much follow up from them, I say we just go and look for him, I know he's probably reading this thread, so he wont be there at the time, but his Dad will be there.
Old 20th May 2010, 11:21   #88
MICK-VTR
Regular Poster
South East Region Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by huggy54 View Post
The police will call MICK-VTR, you might just have to wait and if they do, there dont seem to be much follow up from them, I say we just go and look for him, I know he's probably reading this thread, so he wont be there at the time, but his Dad will be there.
Still willing to wait a weeks or so to see if something does happen! By knocking on his door and asking for my
money back I'm not doing any harm to anybody.
Old 20th May 2010, 11:44   #89
huggy54
Established Member

mick I have dealt with this guy before as have money other members on this forum and numerous other forums, add the numbers up, this Prick has done thousands, yoou heard me right thousands please read previous threads in the scammer section, or just do a search on his name on this forum, then go 106owners, then go to the Vauxhall astra owners club.
You can wait but it will be in Vain. And yes we should go up to his dads, apparently his dad has spoke to people before about his no good, dick head son doing this.

He wont pay you, back and if your talking abou the police, I supplied them the bank slips of the transfers, emails and txt messages. the evidence i gave them was damning, it would take a jury a second to say GUILTY. Throw Nick Hewitt In jailed to be arse rapped by a Big Guy called BUBBA. But nothing happeneded, mind you i'm gunna chase them up again. and get other users to do the same

when i go (not if), im not going to just talk, someone is paying back my motherf@#king money
Old 20th May 2010, 12:30   #90
laberridge
Established Member
Yorkshire Region Member

Car(s): saxo westcoast
iTrader Score: 17 (100%)
laberridge is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simo View Post
A few days ago I changed this specific forum so that only registered memebrs can view - that doesnt stop him registering (yet) another account to view though.
Its not exactly hard to create a new account. I think when registerin there should be more specifics to go through, rather than an email address. I know it cant be changed as its a generic bulletin board. But would be somethin to consider. E.g. Only sellers can sell with a verified paypal. No bank transfers allowed.
laberridge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20th May 2010, 14:05   #91
Simop
Administrator
Track / Motorsport PrepContent ContributorNorth West Region Member

Car(s): Blue Saxo VTS Turbo/White Megane F1 R26
iTrader Score: 3 (100%)
Simo is absolutely fabulous!Simo is absolutely fabulous!Simo is absolutely fabulous!Simo is absolutely fabulous!Simo is absolutely fabulous!Simo is absolutely fabulous!Simo is absolutely fabulous!Simo is absolutely fabulous!Simo is absolutely fabulous!Simo is absolutely fabulous!Simo is absolutely fabulous!
Default Mranniversary possibly caught

I am in discussion again with an officer regarding the 'Hewitt' case. I will provide more info when I get back to my office but in simple terms more people need to provide statements... Without statements being submitted and supported there is no case.

I've asked for a reference to try to collate all complaints against... Whether this being the previous crime refererence, or new.

Put the effort in and lets get this sorted out properly.

I am happy for you to forward crime references to me to liaise through...

Simo's Turbo Re-build Progress

Quote:
Originally Posted by Graeme
The Focus is ace! Smooth ride and cheap as chips!
Simo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd June 2010, 10:11   #92
scooba91
Infrequent Poster

Car(s): Mk2 VTR icelandic blue
scooba91 is on a distinguished road

I spoke to this guy a week or so ago. he was trying to sell his bmc to me but his paypal addy wouldnt work. He provided me with another address and that wouldnt work, so he said pay it straight to my bank. I have his mobile number, name, address(i think) and bank account details all in my PM inbox.

BTW luckily i suspected it was a bit dodgey and never went ahead with the deal!