Mobile Devices: Lite Theme Citroën: Citroën Trader | Saxo Trader | C2 Trader Peugeot: Peugeot Trader | 106 Trader Enthusiast: Saxperience

Go Back   Saxperience - Citroen Saxo Forum > Citroen Saxo Related Forums > Saxo Problems & Queries
Register Member Photo AlbumsBlogs FAQ Calendar Experience

Saxo Problems & Queries If you're having problems with your Saxo and you're after a bit of advice, check this forum out...

Old 15th April 2005, 00:37   #1
Deanlppl
Established Member

Location: Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire United Kingdom (England)
Car(s): Seat Ibiza 2.0L (Shrick Cammed) Mazda RX-8 (231hp
Deanlppl is a jewel in the roughDeanlppl is a jewel in the roughDeanlppl is a jewel in the roughDeanlppl is a jewel in the rough

just received my new alloys, and i have a problem!

ive gone from standard wheels/tyres to

195/45r15 78v, which are massive, halfords reccomended 20mm spacers on all 4 wheels, and did they have them? no, simply because 3 stud things are so damn hard to find!

would Topgear be able to order some? or any other places i can order them, or get some same day? (for tommorow or saturday)

any suggestions would be greatly apreciated, as i am getting my exhaust system fitted on saturday, and ive still got standard 13" rims!

Thanks in advance.

Dean.
Deanlppl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15th April 2005, 19:32   #2
Scottp
Administrator
Content ContributorScotland Region Member

Car(s): Chelski Traktor
Scott is absolutely fabulous!Scott is absolutely fabulous!Scott is absolutely fabulous!Scott is absolutely fabulous!Scott is absolutely fabulous!Scott is absolutely fabulous!Scott is absolutely fabulous!Scott is absolutely fabulous!Scott is absolutely fabulous!Scott is absolutely fabulous!Scott is absolutely fabulous!

you shouldnt need the spacers if they sold you the correct wheels i.e. the correct offset and if the wheels required spacers to fit your car they should have been as part of the package they sold you. All wheels are sold ready to fit: tyres fitted and balanced, fitting kit (wheel bolts and spacers if required) minus locking wheel bolts

If you feel something untoward is being posted hit the button at the side of the post.
Scott is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15th April 2005, 22:45   #3
Sean
Saxperience Post Whore

Car(s): Green mk1 vtr/s and Focus zetec
iTrader Score: 1 (100%)
Sean is absolutely fabulous!Sean is absolutely fabulous!Sean is absolutely fabulous!Sean is absolutely fabulous!Sean is absolutely fabulous!Sean is absolutely fabulous!Sean is absolutely fabulous!Sean is absolutely fabulous!Sean is absolutely fabulous!Sean is absolutely fabulous!Sean is absolutely fabulous!

yeah, you shouldn't need spacers if they sold you wheels with the right offset!
Sean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15th April 2005, 23:25   #4
Deanlppl
Established Member

Deanlppl is a jewel in the roughDeanlppl is a jewel in the roughDeanlppl is a jewel in the roughDeanlppl is a jewel in the rough

i was stupid and just bought them cos i liked them and they were 3 stud LOL
Old 15th April 2005, 23:26   #5
Deanlppl
Established Member

i phoned rochford and they are sending all nessicary(sp) bits i need free of charge.