Mobile Devices: Lite Theme Citroën: Citroën Trader | Saxo Trader | C2 Trader Peugeot: Peugeot Trader | 106 Trader Enthusiast: Saxperience

Go Back   Saxperience - Citroen Saxo Forum > Other... > Gaming, IT, Multimedia & Music

Gaming, IT, Multimedia & Music Please use this forum to discuss Gaming, IT, Multimedia & Music.

Old 29th September 2009, 10:55   #21
Col_VTR
Saxperience Post Whore
Scotland Region Member

Car(s): 2001 Grey 1.8t Golf GTI
iTrader Score: 2 (100%)
Col_VTR is a well respected team memberCol_VTR is a well respected team memberCol_VTR is a well respected team memberCol_VTR is a well respected team memberCol_VTR is a well respected team memberCol_VTR is a well respected team memberCol_VTR is a well respected team memberCol_VTR is a well respected team memberCol_VTR is a well respected team memberCol_VTR is a well respected team memberCol_VTR is a well respected team member

I have it, upto last night i would recommend it, nokia released an update for it and since then the net has stopped working and wifi etc dont work

If you wanting one i would wait till the new one comes out, it doesnt seem slow to me but saying that its my first touch phone so nothing to compare it too

Quote:
Originally Posted by mtpagey
lol at the fact you've signed up just to add your input into this thread. here's 20p... go phone somebody who cares!
Col_VTR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th September 2009, 11:37   #22
qrty
Saxperience Forum Bum
Track / Motorsport PrepContent ContributorWest Midlands Region Member

iTrader Score: 19 (100%)
qrty is a glorious beacon of lightqrty is a glorious beacon of lightqrty is a glorious beacon of lightqrty is a glorious beacon of lightqrty is a glorious beacon of light

Had a N97 after the N95 8GB was getting abit tired looking! Had it a few days noticed the battery life was better and the keyboard was cool but thats it! The phone was slow and the screen is about as responsive as a deaf dog when told to sit! When it worked it was good but ive had so many problems im getting fed up! Recently ive had some more issue's so Vodafone are replacing it today, as the screen has stopped working as a touch screen, rendors the phone pretty much useless as all the keys are on screen and the Nav buttons by the inside key pad cant do everything! If you take the battery about 50 times it'l work for about 5 mins before crashing then on restart the screen wont work.......AGAIN Hopefully this one will be better! Im not holding my breath though!

Tbf i should have just put a new cover on my N95 8GB, best phone ive ever had!
qrty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th September 2009, 11:56   #23
The_Notorious_C_A_T
Established Member
Scotland Region Member

Car(s): Twingo Silverstone
iTrader Score: 25 (100%)
The_Notorious_C_A_T has much to be proud ofThe_Notorious_C_A_T has much to be proud ofThe_Notorious_C_A_T has much to be proud ofThe_Notorious_C_A_T has much to be proud ofThe_Notorious_C_A_T has much to be proud ofThe_Notorious_C_A_T has much to be proud ofThe_Notorious_C_A_T has much to be proud ofThe_Notorious_C_A_T has much to be proud ofThe_Notorious_C_A_T has much to be proud ofThe_Notorious_C_A_T has much to be proud of

I would wait for the mini by the seems of it unless you need massive memory.

Although the motorola dext looks good as well in my opinion