Mobile Devices: Lite Theme Citroën: Citroën Trader | Saxo Trader | C2 Trader Peugeot: Peugeot Trader | 106 Trader Enthusiast: Saxperience

Go Back   Saxperience - Citroen Saxo Forum > Other... > Gaming, IT, Multimedia & Music

Gaming, IT, Multimedia & Music Please use this forum to discuss Gaming, IT, Multimedia & Music.

Old 4th August 2009, 21:39   #1
stevie_m
Saxperience Forum Bum
Scotland Region Member

Car(s): Mk2 VTR Two Tone, Mazda 3 Sport
iTrader Score: 8 (100%)
stevie_m is on a distinguished road
Default Eminem - Warning

Any you guys here heard the "Warning" track by Em ?

just seen it on you tube .... pretty brutal on Mariah

Warning
stevie_m is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th August 2009, 22:46   #2
claff
Frequent Poster

iTrader Score: 2 (100%)
claff is on a distinguished road

pretty epic diss track right there
claff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th August 2009, 23:38   #3
SamW
Saxperience Forum Bum
North East Region Member

Car(s): Tuna Can
iTrader Score: 11 (92%)
SamW is absolutely fabulous!SamW is absolutely fabulous!SamW is absolutely fabulous!SamW is absolutely fabulous!SamW is absolutely fabulous!SamW is absolutely fabulous!SamW is absolutely fabulous!SamW is absolutely fabulous!SamW is absolutely fabulous!SamW is absolutely fabulous!SamW is absolutely fabulous!

Decent! Cant wait for cannons response!

And by that i mean how much of an epic fail it will be
SamW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th August 2009, 00:25   #4
Grant
Frequent Poster

Car(s): 2002 1.1 Desire
Grant has a spectacular aura aboutGrant has a spectacular aura aboutGrant has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by SamW View Post
Decent! Cant wait for cannons response!

And by that i mean how much of an epic fail it will be
lol your right there.
Grant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th August 2009, 19:54   #5
SamW
Saxperience Forum Bum
North East Region Member

SamW is absolutely fabulous!SamW is absolutely fabulous!SamW is absolutely fabulous!SamW is absolutely fabulous!SamW is absolutely fabulous!SamW is absolutely fabulous!SamW is absolutely fabulous!SamW is absolutely fabulous!SamW is absolutely fabulous!SamW is absolutely fabulous!SamW is absolutely fabulous!

Well i read somewhere he was going to make a track if eminem didnt stop making remarks about him and carey!
Old 6th August 2009, 20:27   #6
Grant
Frequent Poster

Car(s): 2002 1.1 Desire
Grant has a spectacular aura aboutGrant has a spectacular aura aboutGrant has a spectacular aura about

i really hope for his sake thats not true, because it'd probably be a collab with her.
Grant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10th August 2009, 18:02   #7
SamW
Saxperience Forum Bum
North East Region Member

found the quote

“I’m taking full action on you Eminem. I don’t know why no one has stood up to your bitch ass yet. But I guess it’s going to take a corny, wack rapping, boy toy from Nickelodeon to set you straight. And trust, I am going to be relentless. Even though I got a lot of other obligations and occupations, you are my new full time job “homey”! I asked myself should I go find this Bitch and just whoop his little ass? Let’s not forget about Eminem’s amateur mixtape rants of calling African Americans Nigger and how he hates “Black Bitches”. How did we let him get away with that in the first place?! He is a natural born racist in disguise. Someone tell this coward that he finally barked up the wrong tree. This is my invitation to you, whenever and wherever you like sir. So when you come out of your introverted hiding place and ask your bodyguards if you can go out and play by yourself, I’m here Pimp!”
Old 10th August 2009, 18:08   #8
stu-n-shell
Saxperience Forum Bum
Scotland Region Member

Car(s): posi blue desire vt lookalike
iTrader Score: 12 (100%)
stu-n-shell has much to be proud ofstu-n-shell has much to be proud ofstu-n-shell has much to be proud ofstu-n-shell has much to be proud ofstu-n-shell has much to be proud ofstu-n-shell has much to be proud ofstu-n-shell has much to be proud ofstu-n-shell has much to be proud of

pretty damn good.

my progress thread http://www.saxperience.com/forum/sho...d.php?t=134399
mod and small retrims pm for price
stu-n-shell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10th August 2009, 18:17   #9
Saxo-Will
Saxperience Forum Bum
East Anglia Region Member

Car(s): VTSSSS
Saxo-Will is a great team player!Saxo-Will is a great team player!Saxo-Will is a great team player!Saxo-Will is a great team player!Saxo-Will is a great team player!Saxo-Will is a great team player!Saxo-Will is a great team player!Saxo-Will is a great team player!Saxo-Will is a great team player!Saxo-Will is a great team player!Saxo-Will is a great team player!

Awesome tbh. Seriously hope its true what he's saying, will make Mariah and Cannon shut there gobs lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by D--R--E--W View Post
I crack one off under the covers and see how long it takes for the smell to evaporate to my nostrils, sometimes it smells good enough to eat
Saxo-Will is offline   Reply With Quote