Mobile Devices: Lite Theme Citroën: Citroën Trader | Saxo Trader | C2 Trader Peugeot: Peugeot Trader | 106 Trader Enthusiast: Saxperience

Go Back   Saxperience - Citroen Saxo Forum > Other... > Gaming, IT, Multimedia & Music
Register Member Photo AlbumsBlogs FAQ Calendar Experience

Gaming, IT, Multimedia & Music Please use this forum to discuss Gaming, IT, Multimedia & Music.

Old 4th September 2009, 21:20   #61
Liam_LFC_VTR
Saxperience Forum Bum
Ireland Region Member

Car(s): French piece of shit. (VTR)
Liam_LFC_VTR is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryan View Post
I dont listen to urban shite so therefore dont pay any attention whos the next up and coming gansta.

brap brap brap
So you dont listen to the radio......or watch any music stations etc
Liam_LFC_VTR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th September 2009, 21:23   #62
Ryanp
Super Moderator
Track / Motorsport Prep

Car(s): Vtr, 172, throttle bodied track slut
iTrader Score: 11 (100%)
Ryan is absolutely fabulous!Ryan is absolutely fabulous!Ryan is absolutely fabulous!Ryan is absolutely fabulous!Ryan is absolutely fabulous!Ryan is absolutely fabulous!Ryan is absolutely fabulous!Ryan is absolutely fabulous!Ryan is absolutely fabulous!Ryan is absolutely fabulous!Ryan is absolutely fabulous!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liam_LFC_VTR View Post
So you dont listen to the radio......or watch any music stations etc
Nope radio is cack, I have lots of music I like on cd/hard drive I listen to, I have the podcasts I like on download etc etc...

Therefore I had not heard of him.
Old 5th September 2009, 06:58   #63
dj_russell
Established Member

Car(s): 400bhp build gt4
iTrader Score: 1 (100%)
dj_russell is on a distinguished road

amen ryan when im out in my car the radio doesnt ever come on, i just listen to my cds

the only time i used to have the radio on was for dave pearces dance anthems on radio 1 after that was took off there was no longer any point in the radio.

however all things said and you will laugh i quite enjoy radio 2 when we are tooin and frooing around the country for work in the week, listening to interlectual conversations and jeremy vine ftw they even play some good dance tunes on there sometimes.

and most of the reason why i dont go out drinking is because when i go out round lichfield none of the djs even know who armin van buuren is i just dont enjoy it when theres shit music being played last time i went out round town they was playing all this wanky gayboy dance music i asked him if he had any trance the best he could do was the known stuff like chicane-dont give up i walked away the dj dropped it(may i add without even mixing the track in just cutting it in) everyone really got into it and the totty headed right for the dancefloor and the dance floor filled up after that he played delirium-silence and everyone was just going mental after that he played about another 3 trance tunes, then played pap again and the dance floor quietened down i felt like saying let me on them decks ill mix the fuckers in propperly.

so point being there is no excuse for them playing shit, as people do come out and dance to it more so than this pap urban crap.

as you can tell from the way i am ive never let any peer pressure tell me what music i like(most people only listen to stuff because everyone else does) and my tastes have always differed from all of my friends at school and still now.

some of my 1st tracks were thanks to my dad being into the genre and i just took to the music robbing his singles and albums to start lol chicane offshore, solarstone 7 cities, bbe 7 days, dj quicksilver belissima, desiderio starlight, jx theres nothing i wont do etc.... and luckily a couple of my mates were into the genre too, things like signum coming on strong, lange follow me, mauro picotto iguana...

but everytime i ever played any trance music at school the majority hated it said it was shit, untill i started djing at youth club i was very persistant when we was about 14-15 and blasting out surreal you take my breath away, baby d let me be your fantasy(rank 1 remix), warrior the warrior, dario g-dream to me warrior remix,lange drifting away little by little they were taken in.

and ive come to appreciate things like top gear and films for the excellent soundtracks they have, i love chillout music and i love rock and most styles i love puff daddy ill be missing you and coolio ill c u also p diddys last night even kanye west flashing lights so id say i like rap and r&b music even if i am very paticular but this aint none of that its FAKE.

i appreciate music that deserves appreciation i have a very varied taste of even liking kelly clarkson ffs but this music in this thread i just can not and never will appreciate because its fake.

they are trying to rap like 2pac(who is also still a legend) about things theyve never ever seen 2pac came from the violence and shootings same with coolio they deserved to speak about it so solid crew just came from london and it just dont suit its all mouth and no trousers music.

XBOX LIVE ADDY:djrussell69

Last edited by dj_russell; 5th September 2009 at 07:25.
dj_russell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th September 2009, 09:17   #64
Mark51p
Super Moderator
Track / Motorsport PrepNorth East Region MemberYorkshire Region Member

Car(s): Golf GT
iTrader Score: 28 (100%)
Mark51 is absolutely fabulous!Mark51 is absolutely fabulous!Mark51 is absolutely fabulous!Mark51 is absolutely fabulous!Mark51 is absolutely fabulous!Mark51 is absolutely fabulous!Mark51 is absolutely fabulous!Mark51 is absolutely fabulous!Mark51 is absolutely fabulous!Mark51 is absolutely fabulous!Mark51 is absolutely fabulous!

i quite like tinchy but his recent stuff is pretty commercial where as his old stuff with people like davinche, gettz, etc... is spot on.

this song is actually wank though!
Mark51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th September 2009, 09:34   #65
Ashleyp
Saxperience Hardcore!
Track / Motorsport PrepContent Contributor

iTrader Score: 8 (100%)
Ashleyp is absolutely fabulous!Ashleyp is absolutely fabulous!Ashleyp is absolutely fabulous!Ashleyp is absolutely fabulous!Ashleyp is absolutely fabulous!Ashleyp is absolutely fabulous!Ashleyp is absolutely fabulous!Ashleyp is absolutely fabulous!Ashleyp is absolutely fabulous!Ashleyp is absolutely fabulous!Ashleyp is absolutely fabulous!

i agree russel

im open to most music's apart from the majority of radio crap.. regardless of weather i like it or not, i can appreciate the talent in music...

the likes of Ndubz, and most 1xtra crap quite simoly isnt talented.. all the so called "funky" with the migrane skank, etc etc isnt good music however you look at it
Quote:
Originally Posted by lee_saxo View Post
some lad pulled up a type R, and had a sticker on the back. If it ain't jap it's crap. I thought what a bender
Ashleyp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th September 2009, 10:55   #66
Carlvtr88
Saxperience Post Whore

Car(s): 1.1 106 XN Time, MK2 VTR 01. Ford Focus ST3 CP320
Carlvtr88 is on a distinguished road

its all about london,, i produce and i know a few good mcs down here with wayyy more talent than a few people ive seen on TV. But they dont get the chance to shine like people in london do. Dont ask me why it just seems to be the case. its annoying
oh and as for people like ndubz.. i appreciate that there doing there thing and fair enough, but he needs to loose that silly hat lol he looks like fone jacker of E4
Carlvtr88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th September 2009, 13:24   #67
Kellie102
Regular Poster
South East Region Member

Car(s): Saxo Vsx 6N Polo Blue Lupo 1.4
iTrader Score: 1 (100%)
Kellie102 is a glorious beacon of lightKellie102 is a glorious beacon of lightKellie102 is a glorious beacon of lightKellie102 is a glorious beacon of lightKellie102 is a glorious beacon of lightKellie102 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaXo_vtr123 View Post
Do you live on a council estate, where a huge new york yankees hat, a white Umbro track suit and smoke cannabis, and have 3 brassy girlfriends who are all pregnant? That is the type of people i associate with " Tinchy "dicked" stryder "
Thanks For Attacking Me! Lol
Whats Wrong With Living On A Council Estate? Who Are You To Judge?
I Only Said Some Of His Stuff Is Ok- Thats All!!!
Not Everyone Has To Like The Same Thing/Music But There's No Reason To Slag People Off Who Cant Help Where They Live!!!
I Can Assure You Not All People Who Live On Council Estates Are Like How People Think!!!