Mobile Devices: Lite Theme Citroën: Citroën Trader | Saxo Trader | C2 Trader Peugeot: Peugeot Trader | 106 Trader Enthusiast: Saxperience

Go Back   Saxperience - Citroen Saxo Forum > Other... > Gaming, IT, Multimedia & Music

Gaming, IT, Multimedia & Music Please use this forum to discuss Gaming, IT, Multimedia & Music.

Closed Thread

Old 15th October 2008, 18:30   #81
Stickyjam
Established Member

Stickyjam is a name known to allStickyjam is a name known to allStickyjam is a name known to allStickyjam is a name known to allStickyjam is a name known to allStickyjam is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penn View Post
Go into your bios and set the FSB to 333, not 1333. Make sure the multiplier is set to x9.

*edit* Do 333 x 9, 2997 = 3GHz.
thats basically whats hes doing hes using quad pumped figures

what motherboard is it? bios update might have you sorted...

set mem voltages at 2.1

cpu voltage can go upto 1.4 / 1.45 depending on temps and cooling... what are the current temps?

if its still going badly..

ram timings @ 5-5-5-15

penn you just got a nice chip bet thatll do a good 3,4/3.6 with the right cooling...
Old 15th October 2008, 18:57   #82
Penn
Saxperience Forum Bum
West Midlands Region Member

Car(s): Cupped RS Clio 200
Penn has much to be proud ofPenn has much to be proud ofPenn has much to be proud ofPenn has much to be proud ofPenn has much to be proud ofPenn has much to be proud ofPenn has much to be proud ofPenn has much to be proud ofPenn has much to be proud ofPenn has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stickyjam View Post
penn you just got a nice chip bet thatll do a good 3,4/3.6 with the right cooling...
It's an energy saving version of the Q6600. Very tempted to get a proper cooler and go for it!
Old 15th October 2008, 19:26   #83
WOBJ
L-plater

WOBJ is on a distinguished road

RACE 07 is very good, BUT its absolutely AWSOME! with the Logitech G25 Steering wheel and pedals, makes the game utterly superb. I've set my fastest times with it too so it doesn't dis-advantage you in any way, have a good play with the settings too. I can post mine but its like driving without power steering, lots of torque steer, real 2hand on the steering wheel driving. Comes alive with the old BMW e30's, hated them when i used my wireless xbox 360 controller on my pc but the wheel just brings them alive!
Was about £150 for the wheel, but totally worth it. I've tried GTR and GTR2 which don't compare, the main game i play is Team Fortress 2, and Call Of Duty4, both excellent.
TF2 sucks up most my time tbh, i run a 8800gt graphics card slightly overclocked and its amazing value for money, although not the best it can do most games to a good standard, another good upgrade was my 22" widescreen lcd. Feels like i have to look left and right,lol!
Have you heard of a game coming out called Left4Dead? November is the release date, i had someone recommend it be the next game i buy.
Anyone else on Team Fortress2???
Old 26th August 2009, 13:17   #84
twoga
Infrequent Poster

Car(s): vauxhall astra
twoga is on a distinguished road

to the comments about the ps3 being better then the pc there is no way it will be better pc graphics will allways own all consoles and if you have played crysis on all the top settings then you will see the graphics of pc games and you can all ways upgrade pc's unlike the ps3 or xbox, not saying the consoles are bad i have both of them and you cant beat abit of xbox live
Old 26th August 2009, 13:35   #85
Predator_R32p
Super Moderator
North East Region MemberYorkshire Region Member

Car(s): 1. AX 2. Mk2 Saxo VTR 3. MK4 R32 DBP
iTrader Score: 9 (100%)
Predator_R32 is absolutely fabulous!Predator_R32 is absolutely fabulous!Predator_R32 is absolutely fabulous!Predator_R32 is absolutely fabulous!Predator_R32 is absolutely fabulous!Predator_R32 is absolutely fabulous!Predator_R32 is absolutely fabulous!Predator_R32 is absolutely fabulous!Predator_R32 is absolutely fabulous!Predator_R32 is absolutely fabulous!Predator_R32 is absolutely fabulous!

dragging threads up fom the past, noice

Closed Thread