Mobile Devices: Lite Theme Citroën: Citroën Trader | Saxo Trader | C2 Trader Peugeot: Peugeot Trader | 106 Trader Enthusiast: Saxperience

Go Back   Saxperience - Citroen Saxo Forum > Other... > Gaming, IT, Multimedia & Music

Gaming, IT, Multimedia & Music Please use this forum to discuss Gaming, IT, Multimedia & Music.

Old 16th August 2009, 10:48   #1
landy
Saxperience Post Whore
North East Region MemberYorkshire Region Member

Car(s): cammed vtr
iTrader Score: 5 (100%)
landy has much to be proud oflandy has much to be proud oflandy has much to be proud oflandy has much to be proud oflandy has much to be proud oflandy has much to be proud oflandy has much to be proud oflandy has much to be proud oflandy has much to be proud oflandy has much to be proud of
Default new mobile phone

im renewing my contract with vodafone which is the best phone?
HTC
Magic with Google
BlackBerry
Storm smartphone
or other?
landy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16th August 2009, 12:25   #2
-Jason-
Saxperience Addict
Track / Motorsport PrepEast Anglia Region MemberWest Midlands Region MemberEast Midlands Region MemberYorkshire Region Member

Car(s): Fabia vRS
iTrader Score: 16 (100%)
-Jason- is absolutely fabulous!-Jason- is absolutely fabulous!-Jason- is absolutely fabulous!-Jason- is absolutely fabulous!-Jason- is absolutely fabulous!-Jason- is absolutely fabulous!-Jason- is absolutely fabulous!-Jason- is absolutely fabulous!-Jason- is absolutely fabulous!-Jason- is absolutely fabulous!-Jason- is absolutely fabulous!

If you cant have an iPhone due to wanting to stay on vodaphone I would have to say the blackberry tbh
-Jason- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16th August 2009, 12:39   #3
Rob-6
Saxperience Forum Bum
Yorkshire Region Member

Car(s): 306 gti6
iTrader Score: 6 (100%)
Rob-6 is on a distinguished road

i would go for an iphone but if it has to be out of the above list id go blackberry
Rob-6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16th August 2009, 15:40   #4
landy
Saxperience Post Whore

landy has much to be proud oflandy has much to be proud oflandy has much to be proud oflandy has much to be proud oflandy has much to be proud oflandy has much to be proud oflandy has much to be proud oflandy has much to be proud oflandy has much to be proud oflandy has much to be proud of

i can either have a n97 or htc magic
Old 16th August 2009, 16:49   #5
-Jason-
Saxperience Addict
Track / Motorsport PrepEast Anglia Region MemberWest Midlands Region MemberEast Midlands Region MemberYorkshire Region Member

Car(s): Fabia vRS
iTrader Score: 16 (100%)
-Jason- is absolutely fabulous!-Jason- is absolutely fabulous!-Jason- is absolutely fabulous!-Jason- is absolutely fabulous!-Jason- is absolutely fabulous!-Jason- is absolutely fabulous!-Jason- is absolutely fabulous!-Jason- is absolutely fabulous!-Jason- is absolutely fabulous!-Jason- is absolutely fabulous!-Jason- is absolutely fabulous!

HTC then, I have heard nothing but problems about the N97
-Jason- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16th August 2009, 19:26   #6
landy
Saxperience Post Whore

can any one back this up?
Old 16th August 2009, 21:03   #7
KrisB
Saxperience Forum Bum
Content ContributorSouth East Region Member

Car(s): Static -80mm Peugeot 405
iTrader Score: 1 (100%)
KrisB is on a distinguished road

I've got a BB Curve with blackberry services (fulltime internet). Cannot fault it one bit!
KrisB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16th August 2009, 22:02   #8
landy
Saxperience Post Whore

i'm siding toward the storm
Old 16th August 2009, 22:25   #9
lemon191
Established Member
East Midlands Region Member

Car(s): Fiesta zetec mk7.5
iTrader Score: 3 (100%)
lemon191 is a glorious beacon of lightlemon191 is a glorious beacon of lightlemon191 is a glorious beacon of lightlemon191 is a glorious beacon of lightlemon191 is a glorious beacon of lightlemon191 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by KrisB View Post
I've got a BB Curve with blackberry services (fulltime internet). Cannot fault it one bit!
ive got the 8900 with the unlimited blackberry internet to, as a phone its a hell of alot easier to text and write emails with than a iphone so id say bb if heavey text user and want something thats smallish and fits in pocket easy while the screen for me is abit small for heavy browsing its still pretty usable howevr if you want a phone more for intenret browsign id say somthing like a iphone with bigger screen but id deffinatly recommend the curve
Old 16th August 2009, 22:31   #10
KrisB
Saxperience Forum Bum
Content ContributorSouth East Region Member

Car(s): Static -80mm Peugeot 405
KrisB is on a distinguished road

Plus i find the feel of the iphone a lot more delicate than the curve (mines 8900 too, got it last week on orange). I couldn't agree more with your statement above though, once you get the hang of the layout of the phone there's no stopping, bb messenger is cool, and can't you call people with blackberry's for free too?
KrisB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16th August 2009, 22:34   #11
craig180p
Yorkshire
Track / Motorsport PrepContent ContributorNorth East Region MemberYorkshire Region Member

Car(s): 1989 Golf GTi Clipper
iTrader Score: 74 (100%)
craig180 is absolutely fabulous!craig180 is absolutely fabulous!craig180 is absolutely fabulous!craig180 is absolutely fabulous!craig180 is absolutely fabulous!craig180 is absolutely fabulous!craig180 is absolutely fabulous!craig180 is absolutely fabulous!craig180 is absolutely fabulous!craig180 is absolutely fabulous!craig180 is absolutely fabulous!

The storm is horrible mate. MAke sure you havea good play with one before you make up your mind
Quote:
Originally Posted by jw1325 View Post
I heard a prick with a quiff stays there.
craig180 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th August 2009, 12:52   #12
Col_VTR
Saxperience Post Whore
Scotland Region Member

Car(s): 2001 Grey 1.8t Golf GTI
iTrader Score: 2 (100%)
Col_VTR is a well respected team memberCol_VTR is a well respected team memberCol_VTR is a well respected team memberCol_VTR is a well respected team memberCol_VTR is a well respected team memberCol_VTR is a well respected team memberCol_VTR is a well respected team memberCol_VTR is a well respected team memberCol_VTR is a well respected team memberCol_VTR is a well respected team memberCol_VTR is a well respected team member

I have the n97 on orange and love it

Quote:
Originally Posted by mtpagey
lol at the fact you've signed up just to add your input into this thread. here's 20p... go phone somebody who cares!
Col_VTR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th August 2009, 18:11   #13
JCs_VTR
Frequent Poster
South East Region MemberEast Anglia Region Member

JCs_VTR is a jewel in the roughJCs_VTR is a jewel in the roughJCs_VTR is a jewel in the rough

I have the storm and personally love it, although the touch screen is a bit annoying on occasions but it has everything you need, battery life isnt great either but everything else is quality and efficient love the blackberry messenger, also putting music etc and other files on your phone is so easy happens so quickly aswell
JCs_VTR is offline   Reply With Quote