Mobile Devices: Lite Theme Citroën: Citroën Trader | Saxo Trader | C2 Trader Peugeot: Peugeot Trader | 106 Trader Enthusiast: Saxperience

Go Back   Saxperience - Citroen Saxo Forum > Other... > Gaming, IT, Multimedia & Music

Gaming, IT, Multimedia & Music Please use this forum to discuss Gaming, IT, Multimedia & Music.

Old 9th February 2008, 20:05   #1
Agent_Orange
Frequent Poster
South East Region Member

iTrader Score: 2 (100%)
Agent_Orange has a spectacular aura aboutAgent_Orange has a spectacular aura about
Default Minidisc to MP3

Hi,
Decided today was the day I'd start try and convert my old MDs to MP3 format.
Rigged up MD player to Line-in, started to sync up through Creative Soundblaster Live 24bit software and struggling a bit to get it all to happen.
Managed to get a couple converted to WAV format after difficulties in starting record at right time with playing tune, though it would start recording auto?
Also want to copy entire albums over, but not sure how to insert a track skip point - can that be done or do I have to stop the Rec function (name and save track) and start Rec again for the next tune?
I'm ok with converting the WAV to MP3 but it's the in-between bit that's a struggle!
Any help appreciated or pointers to on-line guides.
Ta muchly
Old 10th February 2008, 00:16   #2
Barry123
Saxperience Hardcore!
Track / Motorsport PrepContent ContributorCentral South Region MemberNorth East Region MemberYorkshire Region Member

Car(s): Saxo VTS
iTrader Score: 7 (100%)
Barry123 is absolutely fabulous!Barry123 is absolutely fabulous!Barry123 is absolutely fabulous!Barry123 is absolutely fabulous!Barry123 is absolutely fabulous!Barry123 is absolutely fabulous!Barry123 is absolutely fabulous!Barry123 is absolutely fabulous!Barry123 is absolutely fabulous!Barry123 is absolutely fabulous!Barry123 is absolutely fabulous!

you should use the creative software man... I think its the MediaSource Player, it should do recording which will break it up a bit.

secondly... get the 5.25" connection box, that'll have optical in/out which should make recording much easier!

ads
Barry123 is offline   Reply With Quote