Mobile Devices: Lite Theme Citroën: Citroën Trader | Saxo Trader | C2 Trader Peugeot: Peugeot Trader | 106 Trader Enthusiast: Saxperience

Go Back   Saxperience - Citroen Saxo Forum > Saxperience Community Related > Suggestions / Improvements / Feedback

Suggestions / Improvements / Feedback Tell us your ideas of how we can make Saxperience a better place. Also, if we are doing something right... let us know, so that we can do more of it!

Old 22nd October 2004, 20:24   #1
starkie
Saxperience Forum Bum
South East Region Member

Car(s): Black Saxo VTS
starkie has a spectacular aura aboutstarkie has a spectacular aura aboutstarkie has a spectacular aura about

i was just thinking and lookmgin at profiles when i thought wudnt it be gd to ahve a link to ya pics of ya car on the site..so i think every1 who has there car on the site shud link it to the profile..
Old 23rd October 2004, 00:50   #2
alex19
Saxperience Post Whore

alex19 has a brilliant futurealex19 has a brilliant futurealex19 has a brilliant futurealex19 has a brilliant futurealex19 has a brilliant futurealex19 has a brilliant futurealex19 has a brilliant futurealex19 has a brilliant futurealex19 has a brilliant futurealex19 has a brilliant futurealex19 has a brilliant future

yeah sound kk but you start using the mudled up words lik in the raed tihs thread and usin language lik me!!!!
alex19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd October 2004, 04:57   #3
Markp
SAXP Code Monkey

Mark has much to be proud ofMark has much to be proud ofMark has much to be proud ofMark has much to be proud ofMark has much to be proud ofMark has much to be proud ofMark has much to be proud ofMark has much to be proud ofMark has much to be proud of

Hi Starkie,

It's a great idea (and something we've had planned for a while). We have a host of improvements to the site in the pipeline, and hopefully these will start to come online as the weeks go by.

It's been great to see sax-p grow so quickly, and with feedback like this we can hopefully make it a better place for everyone.

If only we had more time! lol

Alex, do you ever post on-topic?

"It's difficult to get a man to understand something when his salary depends on his not understanding it" - Upton Sinclair
Mark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd October 2004, 14:34   #4
alex19
Saxperience Post Whore

alex19 has a brilliant futurealex19 has a brilliant futurealex19 has a brilliant futurealex19 has a brilliant futurealex19 has a brilliant futurealex19 has a brilliant futurealex19 has a brilliant futurealex19 has a brilliant futurealex19 has a brilliant futurealex19 has a brilliant futurealex19 has a brilliant future

erm not realy!!!

now i've go 1000 i've start to post though!!!!
alex19 is offline   Reply With Quote