Mobile Devices: Lite Theme Citroën: Citroën Trader | Saxo Trader | C2 Trader Peugeot: Peugeot Trader | 106 Trader Enthusiast: Saxperience

Go Back   Saxperience - Citroen Saxo Forum > Citroen Saxo Related Forums > Track / Motorsport Prep'
Register Member Photo AlbumsBlogs FAQ Calendar Experience

Track / Motorsport Prep' This forum is for technical discussions about track / motorsport preparation. Posting rights have restricted to select usergroups. If you wish to contribute to discussions within this forum, request acceptance from the usergroup leader from your User CP.

Old 10th May 2011, 11:56   #1
Mieran
Saxperience Post Whore
Track / Motorsport PrepNorth East Region Member

iTrader Score: 1 (100%)
Mieran is absolutely fabulous!Mieran is absolutely fabulous!Mieran is absolutely fabulous!Mieran is absolutely fabulous!Mieran is absolutely fabulous!Mieran is absolutely fabulous!Mieran is absolutely fabulous!Mieran is absolutely fabulous!Mieran is absolutely fabulous!Mieran is absolutely fabulous!Mieran is absolutely fabulous!
Default What tyres to go for in 14"?

Got a set of 14" wheels, pair of them have R888s on and I need another pair of tyres.

I was going to buy pair of Maxsport RB5 tyres but I'm hearing mixed reviews and I've emailed them to see how long they take to send etc and I haven't heard back from them.

I can't get another pair of R888s because no one has stock and I need them before end of the month.

Size I'm looking for is either 185/55 or 185/60, also not looking to spend over £75 a corner

Cheers
Mieran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10th May 2011, 14:01   #2
Colin
Saxperience Forum Bum
Track / Motorsport Prep

Car(s): Saxo Rally Car Evo 6
iTrader Score: 12 (100%)
Colin has a brilliant futureColin has a brilliant futureColin has a brilliant futureColin has a brilliant futureColin has a brilliant futureColin has a brilliant futureColin has a brilliant futureColin has a brilliant futureColin has a brilliant futureColin has a brilliant futureColin has a brilliant future

Really depends what your going to be using them for. R888s are dogs in anything other than bone dry, but they blister really quickly if you dont use the correct tyre pressures.

Your limited by your budget tbh, but the A048s are a good choice, dont blister at all and can really take a beating.

Im onto Kumho V70a's but they are over 115 a corner!

DISCLAIMER! My experiences and opinions.
Smoking Bozos Since 1988
Colin is offline   Reply With Quote