Mobile Devices: Lite Theme Citroën: Citroën Trader | Saxo Trader | C2 Trader Peugeot: Peugeot Trader | 106 Trader Enthusiast: Saxperience

Go Back   Saxperience - Citroen Saxo Forum > Citroen Saxo Related Forums > Your Saxo Photos / Videos / Progress Reports > Non Saxo Photos / Videos / Progress Reports

Non Saxo Photos / Videos / Progress Reports Please share photos/videos of your non saxo in this forum.

Old 16th October 2014, 16:51   #161
willsy
West Midlands
Track / Motorsport PrepWest Midlands Region Member

Car(s): '64 Volvo V40 R’Design, '89 Ph1 309 GTi, ‘97 Mk1 S
iTrader Score: 125 (100%)
willsy is absolutely fabulous!willsy is absolutely fabulous!willsy is absolutely fabulous!willsy is absolutely fabulous!willsy is absolutely fabulous!willsy is absolutely fabulous!willsy is absolutely fabulous!willsy is absolutely fabulous!willsy is absolutely fabulous!willsy is absolutely fabulous!willsy is absolutely fabulous!

Quote:
Originally Posted by smiith View Post
End of the day, if your plate is illegal.. You get a £60 fine, if any fine at all.. Most of the time they will just give you a thing to get it changed!
I hate to pop factual corrections/updated info into people's threads (Sorry Ross, I popped in here to drool over the RS) but the fine for plates is now £100.

Depending on the force area (I think most are moving over to it) a traffic offence report is completed for any offences found which is then submitted to the Central Ticket Office who make the final decisions now, they then write to you with either the following outcomes;
1) sweet FA
2) Fixed penalty offered (you can decline and request court hearing)
3) 1 day awareness course (if appropriate for the offence & driving history)
4) Straight to court
You actually don't have to do anything until they've written to/contacted you.

Feel free to PM any replies or Q's if you're unsure.

Edit: the above is the preferred method to speed up the process for single offences or a couple of very minor ones such as the one in question. For more serious offences, a serial offender with poor history whereby any additional points could result in a 'totting up' disqualification, or if an interpreter is required then the Officer can still go down the old Court Summons route

Last edited by willsy; 16th October 2014 at 16:56.
willsy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16th October 2014, 22:44   #162
Ali123
Saxperience Forum Bum

Car(s): ph3'd c2 gt
iTrader Score: 3 (100%)
Ali123 is on a distinguished road

while you're on about the rs6s, a lad across from work has one, early 20s may i add!
with an awesome plate being V10 YEA haha

anyway its an animal of a thing, like an earthquake when you hear it start up and when he puts his foot down fuck me does it go! think it moves the planet backwards abit when he gives it some ! amazing car to say the least
Quote:
Originally Posted by holdawayt View Post
I heard about the in-car bonfire but didn't really believe it. Hats off to that man.
Ali123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th December 2014, 16:04   #163
Rossp
Super Moderator
Track / Motorsport PrepCentral Counties Region MemberContent ContributorSouth East Region MemberEast Anglia Region MemberEast Midlands Region Member

Car(s): BMW 5x M50d.
iTrader Score: 5 (100%)
Ross is on a distinguished road

Few updates.

Launch Control / Flat Shift added:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8J3E5IebpkM

Wheel retrim:

Old 19th December 2014, 09:04   #164
KamRacing
Saxperience Addict
Track / Motorsport Prep

Car(s): Corolla AE86 Peugeot 205 B18C (in bits)
iTrader Score: 16 (100%)
KamRacing is absolutely fabulous!KamRacing is absolutely fabulous!KamRacing is absolutely fabulous!KamRacing is absolutely fabulous!KamRacing is absolutely fabulous!KamRacing is absolutely fabulous!KamRacing is absolutely fabulous!KamRacing is absolutely fabulous!KamRacing is absolutely fabulous!KamRacing is absolutely fabulous!KamRacing is absolutely fabulous!

hurry up and wear out your brake pads lol
KamRacing is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to KamRacing For This Useful Post:
Old 19th December 2014, 10:07   #165
Rossp
Super Moderator
Track / Motorsport PrepCentral Counties Region MemberContent ContributorSouth East Region MemberEast Anglia Region MemberEast Midlands Region Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by KamRacing View Post
hurry up and wear out your brake pads lol
LOL!

I do actually feel a little (just a little mind) guilty about stiffing you with a set of brake pads you can't shift... I'll need yours next year for sure mate - already got three trips to the 'ring planned, and a trackday in Feb booked so I'll be chewing through pads in no time. You've got to blame CL a little though - I did wait like 6 months for those pads from them before fitting my yellow stuffs
Old 19th December 2014, 10:17   #166
MuZiZZle
Saxperience Post Whore
Track / Motorsport PrepNorth East Region Member

Car(s): Phase 2 VTS , E61 M5
MuZiZZle is on a distinguished road

So buy them you numpty!
Old 19th December 2014, 10:23   #167
Rossp
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by MuZiZZle View Post
So buy them you numpty!
£350 outlay for them to sit on my shelf not Kevs?
Old 19th December 2014, 10:32   #168
MuZiZZle
Saxperience Post Whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ross View Post
£350 outlay for them to sit on my shelf not Kevs?
Yes???
Old 19th December 2014, 10:38   #169
Rossp
Super Moderator

Quote:
Yes???
You can buy them for me for xmas Chris Don't worry - keep them on your shelf until I need them
Old 19th December 2014, 10:55   #170
MuZiZZle
Saxperience Post Whore

Quote:
You can buy them for me for xmas Chris Don't worry - keep them on your shelf until I need them
Mine are full of oil
Old 19th December 2014, 11:20   #171
Rossp
Super Moderator

Quote:
Mine are full of oil
Brake pads full of oil aren't so good. :/
Old 19th December 2014, 11:27   #172
MuZiZZle
Saxperience Post Whore

Quote:
Brake pads full of oil aren't so good. :/
Muhahaha
Old 19th December 2014, 13:54   #173
Giraffe
Saxperience Addict

iTrader Score: 1 (100%)
Giraffe is on a distinguished road

I thought you were loaded Ross, what's £350?
Giraffe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19th December 2014, 14:05   #174
Rossp
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giraffe View Post
I thought you were loaded Ross, what's £350?
Better in my bank than Kevs, that's what
Old 19th December 2014, 16:06   #175
marcusd
Saxperience Post Whore
Central South Region MemberNorth West Region Member

Car(s): posi blue mk2 2003 vtr
iTrader Score: 29 (100%)
marcusd is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Few updates.

Launch Control / Flat Shift added:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8J3E5IebpkM
WOW that sound at about minute into the video. one of the best sounds ive heard in a long time
marcusd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd February 2015, 13:55   #176
Rossp
Super Moderator

Cadwell trackday booked for next weekend. Don't worry - I don't have rear wheel drive so wont die like some gayboys in german barges might.

Car's back at MRC today for a little map tweak and a change back to the standard airbox (removing my carbon intake as as nice as it sounds, it's costing me power). Might help with track-side noise driveby tests too... I can only hope.

First 'ring trip is already booked - Easter weekend so two months to go and it'll be big smiles again

Mods since the last update. Cars had a new battery and a new starter motor which has transformed it's starting eagerness. Also swapped out the RNSE head unit for the Mk2 RNSE LED version - double the resolution, better sat nav mapping, allows much larger SD cards etc.

I've also added an auto switching reverse camera (using the rear dashcam I already had installed), added a new higher quality 2 channel video input, swapped the Raspberry Pi for an Apple TV (modded to run from USB not mains) and added a wifi hotspot. Added a small inverter in the glovebox so I can power a laptop or whatever if I want. Also added in some high power USB sockets fitted neatly into the inside of the glovebox to power things like the wifi hotspot so it's not in the main car. Added Coming Home lights (stay on when it's dark after you lock the car for a bit etc).

Added an armrest (why the original owner didn't spec this I don't know - can't live without it!).

Added a peltor intercom system into this armrest in a quick trick/stealthy way - so now when on track my peltor helmets can be used in car easily.

Rear pads changed to EBC yellows now to match the front too. Not really tested them but Cadwell should put them through their paces.

Changed my dashcam from the chinese brand thing to a blackvue fullHD wifi model - quality is pretty staggering tbh and iPhone control/playback is cool.

Small "fixes" - I've replaced the drivers side b pillar trim as it had a scratch in the fabric. Sorted a rattle in the boot/rear bumper area, and fixed an issue with the glovebox light not working (first world problems).

Think that's it for now. I'm hoping with the intake and map tweak to get a little more power from the old girl - not much but somewhere around 450hp would be nice.

Next up - clutch time (before the 'ring trip in Easter). That's £2k so has to wait until next month.
Old 3rd February 2015, 14:17   #177
D4MJT
Saxperience Forum Bum

Car(s): BMW 116d Regional Toner Sales Edition
D4MJT is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Cadwell trackday booked for next weekend. Don't worry - I don't have rear wheel drive so wont die like some gayboys in german barges might.

Car's back at MRC today for a little map tweak and a change back to the standard airbox (removing my carbon intake as as nice as it sounds, it's costing me power). Might help with track-side noise driveby tests too... I can only hope.

First 'ring trip is already booked - Easter weekend so two months to go and it'll be big smiles again

Mods since the last update. Cars had a new battery and a new starter motor which has transformed it's starting eagerness. Also swapped out the RNSE head unit for the Mk2 RNSE LED version - double the resolution, better sat nav mapping, allows much larger SD cards etc.

I've also added an auto switching reverse camera (using the rear dashcam I already had installed), added a new higher quality 2 channel video input, swapped the Raspberry Pi for an Apple TV (modded to run from USB not mains) and added a wifi hotspot. Added a small inverter in the glovebox so I can power a laptop or whatever if I want. Also added in some high power USB sockets fitted neatly into the inside of the glovebox to power things like the wifi hotspot so it's not in the main car. Added Coming Home lights (stay on when it's dark after you lock the car for a bit etc).

Added an armrest (why the original owner didn't spec this I don't know - can't live without it!).

Added a peltor intercom system into this armrest in a quick trick/stealthy way - so now when on track my peltor helmets can be used in car easily.

Rear pads changed to EBC yellows now to match the front too. Not really tested them but Cadwell should put them through their paces.

Changed my dashcam from the chinese brand thing to a blackvue fullHD wifi model - quality is pretty staggering tbh and iPhone control/playback is cool.

Small "fixes" - I've replaced the drivers side b pillar trim as it had a scratch in the fabric. Sorted a rattle in the boot/rear bumper area, and fixed an issue with the glovebox light not working (first world problems).

Think that's it for now. I'm hoping with the intake and map tweak to get a little more power from the old girl - not much but somewhere around 450hp would be nice.

Next up - clutch time (before the 'ring trip in Easter). That's £2k so has to wait until next month.
Dem vids though, sounds good.

Hopefully it's warmer than last time I was there and you get on before lunchtime!
D4MJT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th February 2015, 22:56   #178
matt_vtr_15a
Saxperience Forum Bum

Car(s): Stage 1 Mitsubishi Evo 6
matt_vtr_15a is on a distinguished road

This has made me want a B7 RS4 wayyy too much.

Think I'd part-ex my evo and give a right bollock in a flash for one!

I must also say, I think I'm more fond of the AVANT than the saloon, even though an estate doesn't suit my lifestyle I'd rather have one out the two.

Great video, sounds awesome

http://www.saxperience.com/forum/sho...457196&page=21
matt_vtr_15a is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th February 2015, 09:00   #179
KamRacing
Saxperience Addict
Track / Motorsport Prep

Car(s): Corolla AE86 Peugeot 205 B18C (in bits)
iTrader Score: 16 (100%)
KamRacing is absolutely fabulous!KamRacing is absolutely fabulous!KamRacing is absolutely fabulous!KamRacing is absolutely fabulous!KamRacing is absolutely fabulous!KamRacing is absolutely fabulous!KamRacing is absolutely fabulous!KamRacing is absolutely fabulous!KamRacing is absolutely fabulous!KamRacing is absolutely fabulous!KamRacing is absolutely fabulous!

You can buy your EBC pads through me now too. Show me the money!!
KamRacing is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to KamRacing For This Useful Post:
Old 6th February 2015, 09:23   #180
Rossp
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by KamRacing View Post
You can buy your EBC pads through me now too. Show me the money!!
I promise the next set of pads I have will be the CL pads from you Kev Just need to wear these EBC's out first!