Mobile Devices: Lite Theme Citroën: Citroën Trader | Saxo Trader | C2 Trader Peugeot: Peugeot Trader | 106 Trader Enthusiast: Saxperience

Go Back   Saxperience - Citroen Saxo Forum > Saxperience Community Related > Suggestions / Improvements / Feedback

Suggestions / Improvements / Feedback Tell us your ideas of how we can make Saxperience a better place. Also, if we are doing something right... let us know, so that we can do more of it!

Old 25th March 2007, 19:09   #1
hesslevtr
Saxperience Hardcore!

Car(s): 1.6 vtr
hesslevtr is absolutely fabulous!hesslevtr is absolutely fabulous!hesslevtr is absolutely fabulous!hesslevtr is absolutely fabulous!hesslevtr is absolutely fabulous!hesslevtr is absolutely fabulous!hesslevtr is absolutely fabulous!hesslevtr is absolutely fabulous!hesslevtr is absolutely fabulous!hesslevtr is absolutely fabulous!hesslevtr is absolutely fabulous!
Default a ban

on all saxo v threads anyone who makes them instant ban or to be shot

my for sale ad
hesslevtr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th March 2007, 19:10   #2
TU-Tuning
Saxperience Hardcore!
South West Region MemberWest Midlands Region Member

Car(s): JP4urio, 306 DTurbo SportShed
iTrader Score: 15 (100%)
TU-Tuning is absolutely fabulous!TU-Tuning is absolutely fabulous!TU-Tuning is absolutely fabulous!TU-Tuning is absolutely fabulous!TU-Tuning is absolutely fabulous!TU-Tuning is absolutely fabulous!TU-Tuning is absolutely fabulous!TU-Tuning is absolutely fabulous!TU-Tuning is absolutely fabulous!TU-Tuning is absolutely fabulous!TU-Tuning is absolutely fabulous!

lmao. Judge Hessle
TU-Tuning is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th March 2007, 19:13   #3
Sean
Saxperience Post Whore

Car(s): Green mk1 vtr/s and Focus zetec
iTrader Score: 1 (100%)
Sean is absolutely fabulous!Sean is absolutely fabulous!Sean is absolutely fabulous!Sean is absolutely fabulous!Sean is absolutely fabulous!Sean is absolutely fabulous!Sean is absolutely fabulous!Sean is absolutely fabulous!Sean is absolutely fabulous!Sean is absolutely fabulous!Sean is absolutely fabulous!

Hi guys just wondering what would win out of an Enzo and a saxo vtr with a piperX filter? It's just that a mate said the saxo would be close because of the similar power to weight ratio? Thanks REP AWARDED TO BEST ANSWER

The majority of threads are locked, such as the saxo vs zetec s threads, but as much I agree with the sentiment we can't ban people for being stupid (unfortunately).
Sean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th March 2007, 20:00   #4
milesg
Frequent Poster

milesg is a jewel in the roughmilesg is a jewel in the roughmilesg is a jewel in the rough

i dont get it, why do you want people banned for asking (sensible) questions about saxo vs ..... track days are really popular and loads of people go with mates that they want to beat, so if you have a modified vtr and your mate has a clio 182 (for example) and you want to know what peoples opinions are on whether you will beat him or not then what is the problem??

not that i have an opinion either way and am just interested in why you have this opinion on the subject and obviously stupid questions should be locked, but whats the problem with serious questions?
milesg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th March 2007, 20:02   #5
ets2k9
Saxperience Post Whore
West Midlands Region Member

Car(s): Seat Leon Cupra R
iTrader Score: 2 (100%)
ets2k9 has a brilliant futureets2k9 has a brilliant futureets2k9 has a brilliant futureets2k9 has a brilliant futureets2k9 has a brilliant futureets2k9 has a brilliant futureets2k9 has a brilliant futureets2k9 has a brilliant futureets2k9 has a brilliant futureets2k9 has a brilliant futureets2k9 has a brilliant future

LOL - You have a valid point Paul.
Old 25th March 2007, 20:07   #6
woodsy
Saxperience Forum Bum
North West Region Member

Car(s): mk1 1998 silver saxo vts
woodsy is a splendid one to beholdwoodsy is a splendid one to beholdwoodsy is a splendid one to beholdwoodsy is a splendid one to beholdwoodsy is a splendid one to beholdwoodsy is a splendid one to beholdwoodsy is a splendid one to behold

best way to find out is to go on the track and tell us of the results

then people can search before asking and find the results ...

there are too many factors to take into considertation to get a straight answer!!
Old 25th March 2007, 20:22   #7
stiffler69
Saxperience Post Whore

stiffler69 is as cool as a cucumber!stiffler69 is as cool as a cucumber!stiffler69 is as cool as a cucumber!stiffler69 is as cool as a cucumber!stiffler69 is as cool as a cucumber!stiffler69 is as cool as a cucumber!stiffler69 is as cool as a cucumber!stiffler69 is as cool as a cucumber!stiffler69 is as cool as a cucumber!stiffler69 is as cool as a cucumber!stiffler69 is as cool as a cucumber!

Quote:
Originally Posted by milesg View Post
i dont get it, why do you want people banned for asking (sensible) questions about saxo vs ..... track days are really popular and loads of people go with mates that they want to beat, so if you have a modified vtr and your mate has a clio 182 (for example) and you want to know what peoples opinions are on whether you will beat him or not then what is the problem??

not that i have an opinion either way and am just interested in why you have this opinion on the subject and obviously stupid questions should be locked, but whats the problem with serious questions?
Because a hatch back vs hatch back isnt really that far a drift what they are talking about is the high end sports/coupes what people ask if there saxo's would beat like a audi tt, the cars are in a complete different class to a saxo and the outcome would be obvious.

But if for say someone comes on here and says hi all im going to a track day and my mate is taking his clio / civic or something similar in the same price and class range just wondered if you think my tuned vtr/s would win you would probably get a honest and very helpful answer to the question.
stiffler69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th March 2007, 20:24   #8
Mikey
Saxperience Addict
Yorkshire Region MemberNorth West Region Member

Car(s): GTI/VTS/VXR/S-line
iTrader Score: 3 (100%)
Mikey is absolutely fabulous!Mikey is absolutely fabulous!Mikey is absolutely fabulous!Mikey is absolutely fabulous!Mikey is absolutely fabulous!Mikey is absolutely fabulous!Mikey is absolutely fabulous!Mikey is absolutely fabulous!Mikey is absolutely fabulous!Mikey is absolutely fabulous!Mikey is absolutely fabulous!

lol some people are to involved with this site...its there life...who cares if someone wants to know about what car would win lol...there only asking..so if your in a pub and a guy says..what win in a vtr and a vts..does everyone jump around shouting ban him from the pub lol
Old 25th March 2007, 20:25   #9
woodsy
Saxperience Forum Bum
North West Region Member

Car(s): mk1 1998 silver saxo vts
woodsy is a splendid one to beholdwoodsy is a splendid one to beholdwoodsy is a splendid one to beholdwoodsy is a splendid one to beholdwoodsy is a splendid one to beholdwoodsy is a splendid one to beholdwoodsy is a splendid one to behold

lmbo @ mikey

wouldnt like to be in that pub
Old 25th March 2007, 20:28   #10
Mikey
Saxperience Addict

Mikey is absolutely fabulous!Mikey is absolutely fabulous!Mikey is absolutely fabulous!Mikey is absolutely fabulous!Mikey is absolutely fabulous!Mikey is absolutely fabulous!Mikey is absolutely fabulous!Mikey is absolutely fabulous!Mikey is absolutely fabulous!Mikey is absolutely fabulous!Mikey is absolutely fabulous!

Quote:
Originally Posted by woodsy View Post
lmbo @ mikey

wouldnt like to be in that pub
lol its all good
Old 25th March 2007, 21:41   #11
ets2k9
Saxperience Post Whore
West Midlands Region Member

Car(s): Seat Leon Cupra R
ets2k9 has a brilliant futureets2k9 has a brilliant futureets2k9 has a brilliant futureets2k9 has a brilliant futureets2k9 has a brilliant futureets2k9 has a brilliant futureets2k9 has a brilliant futureets2k9 has a brilliant futureets2k9 has a brilliant futureets2k9 has a brilliant futureets2k9 has a brilliant future

Quote:
lol some people are to involved with this site...its there life...who cares if someone wants to know about what car would win lol...there only asking..so if your in a pub and a guy says..what win in a vtr and a vts..does everyone jump around shouting ban him from the pub lol
Dont you get tired of the endless threads though?

If a different bloke walked into the same pub each day and asked the same question I think the locals would get slightly pissed....( )...

Dry roasted V Salted which is the better tasting??
Old 25th March 2007, 21:49   #12
Mikey
Saxperience Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by ets2k9 View Post

If a different bloke walked into the same pub each day and asked the same question I think the locals would get slightly pissed....( )...

yeah i get what your saying pal!!
Old 25th March 2007, 22:19   #13
hesslevtr
Saxperience Hardcore!

Car(s): 1.6 vtr
hesslevtr is absolutely fabulous!hesslevtr is absolutely fabulous!hesslevtr is absolutely fabulous!hesslevtr is absolutely fabulous!hesslevtr is absolutely fabulous!hesslevtr is absolutely fabulous!hesslevtr is absolutely fabulous!hesslevtr is absolutely fabulous!hesslevtr is absolutely fabulous!hesslevtr is absolutely fabulous!hesslevtr is absolutely fabulous!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikeyvts View Post
yup saxp is my life

just gets a bit boring when people ask about how fast is my vtr answer not fats at all

how fast is my vts faster then a vts but still not fast

even more impressive when people compare a modded saxo agaianst a standard car of course the saxo will have more chance but why not do the same mods to the other car

check the 0-60 thread the other day in engine section

my for sale ad
hesslevtr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th March 2007, 23:14   #14
stiffler69
Saxperience Post Whore

stiffler69 is as cool as a cucumber!stiffler69 is as cool as a cucumber!stiffler69 is as cool as a cucumber!stiffler69 is as cool as a cucumber!stiffler69 is as cool as a cucumber!stiffler69 is as cool as a cucumber!stiffler69 is as cool as a cucumber!stiffler69 is as cool as a cucumber!stiffler69 is as cool as a cucumber!stiffler69 is as cool as a cucumber!stiffler69 is as cool as a cucumber!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ets2k9 View Post

Dry roasted kicks arse but does make you spend more on beer
stiffler69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26th March 2007, 18:51   #15
Tupps
Saxperience Hardcore!
North East Region MemberYorkshire Region Member

Car(s): 172 Cup
iTrader Score: 4 (100%)
Tupps is absolutely fabulous!Tupps is absolutely fabulous!Tupps is absolutely fabulous!Tupps is absolutely fabulous!Tupps is absolutely fabulous!Tupps is absolutely fabulous!Tupps is absolutely fabulous!Tupps is absolutely fabulous!Tupps is absolutely fabulous!Tupps is absolutely fabulous!Tupps is absolutely fabulous!

Good point matey.....although most threads do get locked i think people who persistently post Saxo v 911....furio v cossie etc etc should be banned or carded
Tupps is offline   Reply With Quote