Mobile Devices: Lite Theme Citroën: Citroën Trader | Saxo Trader | C2 Trader Peugeot: Peugeot Trader | 106 Trader Enthusiast: Saxperience

Go Back   Saxperience - Citroen Saxo Forum > Citroen Saxo Related Forums > Your Saxo Photos / Videos / Progress Reports
Register Member Photo AlbumsBlogs FAQ Calendar Experience

Your Saxo Photos / Videos / Progress Reports Please share photos/videos of your saxo in this forum.

Old 20th March 2007, 22:07   #21
Leo
Saxperience Post Whore

Car(s): 106 GTI
Leo is as cool as a cucumber!Leo is as cool as a cucumber!Leo is as cool as a cucumber!Leo is as cool as a cucumber!Leo is as cool as a cucumber!Leo is as cool as a cucumber!Leo is as cool as a cucumber!Leo is as cool as a cucumber!Leo is as cool as a cucumber!Leo is as cool as a cucumber!Leo is as cool as a cucumber!

looking good mate like it
Leo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20th March 2007, 22:12   #22
jaybiss
Saxperience Hardcore!
East Midlands Region Member

Car(s): Two Tone Sax
iTrader Score: 9 (100%)
jaybiss is absolutely fabulous!jaybiss is absolutely fabulous!jaybiss is absolutely fabulous!jaybiss is absolutely fabulous!jaybiss is absolutely fabulous!jaybiss is absolutely fabulous!jaybiss is absolutely fabulous!jaybiss is absolutely fabulous!jaybiss is absolutely fabulous!jaybiss is absolutely fabulous!jaybiss is absolutely fabulous!

They dont bless the scandal with the best of seats do they

Keep it simple and your onto a winner
jaybiss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20th March 2007, 22:14   #23
AliMak
Frequent Poster
Central South Region MemberSouth West Region Member

Car(s): Saxo Scandal 1.0
AliMak is a jewel in the roughAliMak is a jewel in the roughAliMak is a jewel in the roughAliMak is a jewel in the rough

cheers buddy, and ye keep a look out got some good plans for her
Old 22nd March 2007, 19:32   #24
AliMak
Frequent Poster

AliMak is a jewel in the roughAliMak is a jewel in the roughAliMak is a jewel in the roughAliMak is a jewel in the rough

K got a new set of seat covers from motorworld yesterday, with the headrest covers this time spent a good few hours getting them fitted right. Still need a bit of tweaking and once people start sitting on them they will take shape better.
Look much better then before

Few big wrinkled there but will go with all me m8s sittin on dem lol. so ill be taking some more pics after theyve had some use

tomorrow ill be putting some saxperience stickers on and got me adloop - reppin:

Old 22nd March 2007, 19:47   #25
Predator_R32p
Super Moderator
North East Region MemberYorkshire Region Member

Car(s): 1. AX 2. Mk2 Saxo VTR 3. MK4 R32 DBP
iTrader Score: 9 (100%)
Predator_R32 is absolutely fabulous!Predator_R32 is absolutely fabulous!Predator_R32 is absolutely fabulous!Predator_R32 is absolutely fabulous!Predator_R32 is absolutely fabulous!Predator_R32 is absolutely fabulous!Predator_R32 is absolutely fabulous!Predator_R32 is absolutely fabulous!Predator_R32 is absolutely fabulous!Predator_R32 is absolutely fabulous!Predator_R32 is absolutely fabulous!

awww mate get them covers off trust me i love the seats in it, there unique, the only cover that doesnt look fake is the rear botom cushion

and another member of the ad-loop keyring gang good on ya

are you a swinger or a chewer

Predator_R32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22nd March 2007, 19:48   #26
AliMak
Frequent Poster

bit of both lol, and ok if they dont fit tight after a bit of wear and tweaking ill take them off lol!
Old 22nd March 2007, 19:57   #27
manc
Established Member
Track / Motorsport PrepEast Midlands Region Member

Car(s): Pug 207
iTrader Score: 29 (100%)
manc is a glorious beacon of lightmanc is a glorious beacon of lightmanc is a glorious beacon of lightmanc is a glorious beacon of lightmanc is a glorious beacon of light

New seat covers, Erm.. in a word "no"

Expect the piss to be taken by your mates.

Sorry,
ManC

Last edited by manc; 22nd March 2007 at 20:00.
manc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22nd March 2007, 19:57   #28
AliMak
Frequent Poster

for what the standard seats or them lol, startin 2 not like them both now
Old 22nd March 2007, 19:59   #29
manc
Established Member

manc is a glorious beacon of lightmanc is a glorious beacon of lightmanc is a glorious beacon of lightmanc is a glorious beacon of lightmanc is a glorious beacon of light

Standards: Different yet cool (imo).
New Seat Covers: HELL no!

ManC
Old 22nd March 2007, 20:00   #30
AliMak
Frequent Poster

some1 find me some seat covers then
Old 22nd March 2007, 20:03   #31
manc
Established Member

Dude, clean the standard seats and leave them as is, there's nothing wrong in being different, we all got to start somewhere, I started with a 1.0L Metro, it was shit at every level but at least it was a car & got me to a & b.

ManC
Old 22nd March 2007, 20:07   #32
AliMak
Frequent Poster

maybe where you are mate thats ok to have a fake zip on your seats and yellow black and grey squares! around here even the grannys will laugh at me. The seats might suit for a girl
any suggestions on better seat covers or where to look?
Old 22nd March 2007, 20:08   #33
BruceybabyVTR
Frequent Poster

Car(s): Saxo VTR MK2
BruceybabyVTR is just really niceBruceybabyVTR is just really niceBruceybabyVTR is just really niceBruceybabyVTR is just really niceBruceybabyVTR is just really nice

Seat covers remind me of............well just something i dont want to be reminded of mate, The original seats are pimpin! never seen them before!!!!

Car looks clean mate wot ya gonna do????? And good luck owning a saxo

BruceybabyVTR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22nd March 2007, 20:11   #34
AliMak
Frequent Poster

cheers, im mainly goin for ICE as its me first car and set of alloys, then all the small things you know.
and im trying to make my car look good and respectful lol, not trying to make a statement with some "different" seats lol.
If people like them so much ya want to swap them for yours ye?
Old 22nd March 2007, 20:11   #35
manc
Established Member

From experience you cannot buy quality seat covers as attaching them to your current seats with string just does not work.
If you hated the colour/pattern on the seats "that much" why the hell did you buy the car, you've got to get into it everyday ffs, it would drive me insane.

ManC
Old 22nd March 2007, 20:14   #36
AliMak
Frequent Poster

cause was cheap from my uncles garage and always wanted a saxo and was only one around! Figured seats can easily be covered up so went for it! Dint think id get hassle for it lol
Old 22nd March 2007, 20:16   #37
manc
Established Member

Hehe, not hasslin you bud, just saying I dont like them, if you like them then screw what everyone else says/thinks

Keep tellin yourself it's only for a couple of years then get what you like, a VT...

ManC
Old 22nd March 2007, 20:19   #38
AliMak
Frequent Poster

only keepin it for a year for no claims bonus and save some cash.....then comes the VTS, whats the difference with VTS & VTR anyways?
Old 22nd March 2007, 20:24   #39
manc
Established Member

Quote:
then comes the VTS, whats the difference with VTS & VTR anyways?
Interior or car versions?

Both questions can be answered via the "search button"

ManC
Old 22nd March 2007, 20:28   #40
AliMak
Frequent Poster

sorry and i meant the car lol