Mobile Devices: Lite Theme Citroën: Citroën Trader | Saxo Trader | C2 Trader Peugeot: Peugeot Trader | 106 Trader Enthusiast: Saxperience

Go Back   Saxperience - Citroen Saxo Forum > Citroen Saxo Related Forums > Your Saxo Photos / Videos / Progress Reports > Non Saxo Photos / Videos / Progress Reports

Non Saxo Photos / Videos / Progress Reports Please share photos/videos of your non saxo in this forum.

Old 22nd March 2009, 20:05   #201
Tim_W
Frequent Poster
West Midlands Region Member

Car(s): MK1 Saxo VTR
iTrader Score: 2 (100%)
Tim_W is as cool as a cucumber!Tim_W is as cool as a cucumber!Tim_W is as cool as a cucumber!Tim_W is as cool as a cucumber!Tim_W is as cool as a cucumber!Tim_W is as cool as a cucumber!Tim_W is as cool as a cucumber!Tim_W is as cool as a cucumber!Tim_W is as cool as a cucumber!Tim_W is as cool as a cucumber!Tim_W is as cool as a cucumber!

Ste, I think all your hard work has finally paid off mate. I can't beleive how well your car performs, the torque is amazing. I can't wait to see what you come up with next, but like I told you the other day I think you should stick with the 1.4 8v lump. I recon you should cam it next and see what happens

Tim
Old 10th April 2009, 23:38   #202
qrty
Saxperience Forum Bum
Track / Motorsport PrepContent ContributorWest Midlands Region Member

iTrader Score: 19 (100%)
qrty is a glorious beacon of lightqrty is a glorious beacon of lightqrty is a glorious beacon of lightqrty is a glorious beacon of lightqrty is a glorious beacon of light

Ever need a hand with anything drop me a PM mate, will gladly help out on this beast!
qrty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th April 2009, 10:37   #203
Badgersport
Established Member

Car(s): 106 xsi 16v, Fiesta Tdci
iTrader Score: 20 (100%)
Badgersport is a splendid one to beholdBadgersport is a splendid one to beholdBadgersport is a splendid one to beholdBadgersport is a splendid one to beholdBadgersport is a splendid one to beholdBadgersport is a splendid one to beholdBadgersport is a splendid one to behold

Woaaah sorry guys! Bit of a late reply. Been a mad few weeks. Been quite ill/started my new job and got a new car.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpsaxo View Post
Ste, you and Sam should go for a photoshoot mate! Looking mint, and xsi's are fast as fook im told as well!
Yea we should definatly meet up sometime and get some snaps. Yea they are pretty nippy. Certainly suprised me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by piggy123 View Post
ste will need to help me whore my car up more as after 3 washes it was still dirty
monday is a day to continue whoring
Haha im no car cleaning whore. usually 2 buckets 1 sponge. Sometimes don't even bother drying!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex-VTS View Post
hopefully ill be in a similar situation (later april i think) so i may see you on a few days
Now i have got a job i will soon have a bit of money to spend on the xsi to sort a few niggles i have.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tim_W View Post
Ste, I think all your hard work has finally paid off mate. I can't beleive how well your car performs, the torque is amazing. I can't wait to see what you come up with next, but like I told you the other day I think you should stick with the 1.4 8v lump. I recon you should cam it next and see what happens

Tim
Cheers Tim! The car isn't shy. I am really impressed for a 1.4 8v engine. Well the car is going to my grandads for a bit so i will see what happens whilst it is there. Still need to pop round and show you my new car.

Quote:
Originally Posted by qrty View Post
Ever need a hand with anything drop me a PM mate, will gladly help out on this beast!
Cheers Mate. Really not sure what to sort next on the xsi but when i've got some money im sure i will find something to spend it on.
Old 23rd July 2009, 19:52   #204
Badgersport
Established Member

Badgersport is a splendid one to beholdBadgersport is a splendid one to beholdBadgersport is a splendid one to beholdBadgersport is a splendid one to beholdBadgersport is a splendid one to beholdBadgersport is a splendid one to beholdBadgersport is a splendid one to behold

Thought i would update this thread! So people know the cars still alive!

I haven't done all that much to the car as i have been kicking about in my 180bhp Ibiza TDI but i have decided i need to get the car ready so i can take it near a track!

Firstly i have removed the spring off the rear bias valve as before the car came off the road it was locking up really bad at the rear!

I have painted my OMP lower strut brace blue and fitted back onto the car.

Replaced a starter motor - But think it was a dirty earth.

And this is what i have been upto this week. I removed my bubbling B-pillars on the doors a while back to find that someone had tried to break in and done a bodged job of repairing it so i was going to need to replace the stickers but at £14 for them to bubble again. I decided to use the matt black paint in the garage which resulted in this:

And also a few weeks back my mate gave me a set of vtr wheels with 6mm of tread if i lower his Astra for him.

The plan is to swop the 185/55/r14 tyres onto the steelies and get rid of the 175/65/r14 balloon tyres.

And finally a random picture........yes the car is dirty........no i won't be cleaning it. I have cleaned it twice since i have owned the car (April 2008)

Hopefully i will start working on the car again and get some decent updates.

Ste
Old 23rd July 2009, 22:43   #205
AlexBp
West Midlands
Track / Motorsport Prep

Car(s): Supra,civic GL
iTrader Score: 9 (100%)
AlexB is absolutely fabulous!AlexB is absolutely fabulous!AlexB is absolutely fabulous!AlexB is absolutely fabulous!AlexB is absolutely fabulous!AlexB is absolutely fabulous!AlexB is absolutely fabulous!AlexB is absolutely fabulous!AlexB is absolutely fabulous!AlexB is absolutely fabulous!AlexB is absolutely fabulous!

nice man

glad to see its still going!
will be sweet when its finished
oh really.....
AlexB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th July 2009, 08:29   #206
jpsaxo
Saxperience Post Whore
Track / Motorsport PrepWest Midlands Region MemberEast Midlands Region Member

Car(s): Mango Westcoast
iTrader Score: 11 (100%)
jpsaxo is as cool as a cucumber!jpsaxo is as cool as a cucumber!jpsaxo is as cool as a cucumber!jpsaxo is as cool as a cucumber!jpsaxo is as cool as a cucumber!jpsaxo is as cool as a cucumber!jpsaxo is as cool as a cucumber!jpsaxo is as cool as a cucumber!jpsaxo is as cool as a cucumber!jpsaxo is as cool as a cucumber!jpsaxo is as cool as a cucumber!

Good stuff Ste - Come to the Wales meet?!

My 2015 Project thread ---> http://www.saxperience.com/forum/sho...202333&page=45
jpsaxo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13th August 2009, 22:01   #207
Badgersport
Established Member

Reeeet

I have been working on the xsi again this week........a simple task turned into a big task!

I decided to adjust the way my front bumper was sat as it sagged on the drivers side really bad! So i removed the bumper and then found out why it was sagging.

And more rust

So i set about making a new bumper bracket and sorted the rust under the ecu

This is the plate i have made, i have chopped the rust. I will finish this off tomorrow hopefully.

And this is how the bumper is sitting now. Looks much better than before.

Also this week i have removed the cable driven xsi clocks and have fitted a set of vts clocks:

Thats all for now!

Ste
Old 14th August 2009, 17:28   #208
Badgersport
Established Member

Today i have fitted and sprayed the plate up. Its not perfect but is a damn sight better than before. I am now planning to purchase some Spax shocks and springs as i am currently on Jamex springs and standard shocks.

Ste
Old 17th August 2009, 21:29   #209
Badgersport
Established Member

Today when i got home from work the weather was pretty good. So i broke out the Blue hammerite (Slightly different shade but it'll do!)

I am on a mission at the moment to protect the underneath and hunt out anymore rust.

Before:

After:

Forgot to take a before pic for the OSR but heres the after:

I am waiting until i get new shocks before i hammerite the front so i don't have a strut in the way.

Ste
Old 17th August 2009, 21:34   #210
Ben
Saxperience Post Whore
Yorkshire Region Member

Car(s): Ecoboost
iTrader Score: 22 (100%)
Ben is a well respected team memberBen is a well respected team memberBen is a well respected team memberBen is a well respected team memberBen is a well respected team memberBen is a well respected team memberBen is a well respected team memberBen is a well respected team memberBen is a well respected team memberBen is a well respected team memberBen is a well respected team member

Looks loads better mate =) Keep it coming.
Ben is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th August 2009, 22:09   #211
Rob-6
Saxperience Forum Bum
Yorkshire Region Member

Car(s): 306 gti6
iTrader Score: 6 (100%)
Rob-6 is on a distinguished road

good progress!
Rob-6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th August 2009, 22:13   #212
AlexBp
West Midlands
Track / Motorsport Prep

Car(s): Supra,civic GL
iTrader Score: 9 (100%)
AlexB is absolutely fabulous!AlexB is absolutely fabulous!AlexB is absolutely fabulous!AlexB is absolutely fabulous!AlexB is absolutely fabulous!AlexB is absolutely fabulous!AlexB is absolutely fabulous!AlexB is absolutely fabulous!AlexB is absolutely fabulous!AlexB is absolutely fabulous!AlexB is absolutely fabulous!

looking good man
oh really.....
AlexB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th August 2009, 23:26   #213
piggy123
Established Member
Track / Motorsport PrepWest Midlands Region Member

Car(s): 106 XSi 1360cc
iTrader Score: 2 (100%)
piggy123 is a name known to allpiggy123 is a name known to allpiggy123 is a name known to allpiggy123 is a name known to allpiggy123 is a name known to allpiggy123 is a name known to all

looks awesome now buddy
very similar to mine
P.S. quite big update to mine on tha way as we speak!
Hyper twat with a beard lol
SO TRUE
piggy123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th August 2009, 12:07   #214
jpsaxo
Saxperience Post Whore

jpsaxo is as cool as a cucumber!jpsaxo is as cool as a cucumber!jpsaxo is as cool as a cucumber!jpsaxo is as cool as a cucumber!jpsaxo is as cool as a cucumber!jpsaxo is as cool as a cucumber!jpsaxo is as cool as a cucumber!jpsaxo is as cool as a cucumber!jpsaxo is as cool as a cucumber!jpsaxo is as cool as a cucumber!jpsaxo is as cool as a cucumber!

Looking good matey, very similar to Sams - and that rocks

My 2015 Project thread ---> http://www.saxperience.com/forum/sho...202333&page=45
Old 18th August 2009, 18:11   #215
Badgersport
Established Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben View Post
Looks loads better mate =) Keep it coming.
Thanks Ben! Small steps at the moment but in the long run will help the car.

Quote:
Originally Posted by robvts20 View Post
good progress!
Cheers Rob. Small update but i need to get my wallet out to spend some dosh on it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexB View Post
looking good man
Thanks Alex, not bad for a car thats cost less than £1000 to do so far.

Quote:
Originally Posted by piggy123 View Post
looks awesome now buddy
very similar to mine
P.S. quite big update to mine on tha way as we speak!
Quote:
Originally Posted by jpsaxo View Post
Looking good matey, very similar to Sams - and that rocks
Cheers Sam/Josh. Really do hope i can get my xsi upto the standard of Sams one day. So much stuff i wish to steal off it!

Ste
Old 15th October 2009, 20:30   #216
Badgersport
Established Member

Its me again

Well progress is slow on the xsi at the moment.

I haven't seen the car for around a month now as its in my grandads spare garage where i will be doing all the work on the car until it comes out to play March - April time.

After buying the 2nd hand spax shocks and finding the lower bush damaged i decided to buy some new stuff.

I know there is much better suspension on the market but i have used spax on all my cars and i like the ride and quality of the stuff.

I have quite alot planned for the xsi this winter. Depends how far the money can stretch really.

Ste
Old 16th October 2009, 09:23   #217
shooorn94
Saxperience Forum Bum
East Anglia Region MemberWest Midlands Region MemberEast Midlands Region Member

Car(s): 1.1??
iTrader Score: 4 (100%)
shooorn94 is absolutely fabulous!shooorn94 is absolutely fabulous!shooorn94 is absolutely fabulous!shooorn94 is absolutely fabulous!shooorn94 is absolutely fabulous!shooorn94 is absolutely fabulous!shooorn94 is absolutely fabulous!shooorn94 is absolutely fabulous!shooorn94 is absolutely fabulous!shooorn94 is absolutely fabulous!shooorn94 is absolutely fabulous!

Price wise spax is very good for the money I find, running the same setup on the sax atm. I can't fault it. Quite uncomfortable but that's to be expected

Good update fella.
Old 16th October 2009, 22:33   #218
Badgersport
Established Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by shooorn94 View Post
Price wise spax is very good for the money I find, running the same setup on the sax atm. I can't fault it. Quite uncomfortable but that's to be expected

Good update fella.
Thanks shooorn. I have used another makes of suspension (lower budget stuff) and always come back to the Spax.

Will get down my grandads sunday and start to tidy my working area and get some more updates!

Ste
Old 18th October 2009, 09:37   #219
jpsaxo
Saxperience Post Whore

Looking good as ever, few more bits and bobs and she'll be nicely ready for next year! Coming ring trip with us?!

Old 18th October 2009, 12:22   #220
Anthony
Established Member

Car(s): Mk 1 Red VTR
iTrader Score: 13 (100%)
Anthony is on a distinguished road

Looks good mate. same suspension as me good stuff.
Matt Black VTS Progress Thread sold
Anthony is offline   Reply With Quote