Mobile Devices: Lite Theme Citroën: Citroën Trader | Saxo Trader | C2 Trader Peugeot: Peugeot Trader | 106 Trader Enthusiast: Saxperience

Go Back   Saxperience - Citroen Saxo Forum > Citroen Saxo Related Forums > Your Saxo Photos / Videos / Progress Reports
Register Member Photo AlbumsBlogs FAQ Calendar Experience

Your Saxo Photos / Videos / Progress Reports Please share photos/videos of your saxo in this forum.

Old 22nd July 2010, 23:45   #281
Jay_
Saxperience Post Whore
Track / Motorsport Prep

Car(s): 92 Eunos
iTrader Score: 4 (100%)
Jay_ is on a distinguished road

chris 205 said it all...and i agree with him!

Jay_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22nd July 2010, 23:46   #282
Aly
Saxperience Addict
Track / Motorsport PrepWest Midlands Region MemberNorth East Region Member

iTrader Score: 25 (100%)
Aly has a spectacular aura aboutAly has a spectacular aura aboutAly has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by P-Courty View Post

NOW TO LET YOU LOT KNOW I CAME ON HERE FOR IDEAS AND FOR HELP AS IT SEEMED A DECENT PLACE TO COME, OK YES IT IS AND MOST PEOPLE RESPECT HOW PEOPLE WORK ON THERE CAR BECAUSE THEY ARE SAXO ENTUSIASTS, BUT SOME JUST DONT CARE. NOW I LIKE OWNING, DRIVING, MODIFYING A SAXO HENCE WHY I CAME ON HERE SO WHY DONT PEOPLE BE RESPECTFUL, OK AM NOT TALKING ABOUT EVERYONE ON HERE BUT IF YOU DONT LIKE IT SAY SO AND SAY WHY BUT WITHOUT TAKING THIS PISS, MAYBE LEAD ME INTO THE RIGHT DIRECTION IN YOUR EYES, EVERYONE HAS THERE OWN OPINION OF CAUSE, SO DO I, BUT I DONT GO ROUND TAKING THE PISS OUT OF PEOPLES CARS OR THE ACTUAL PERSON ILL SAY WHAT I DONT LIKE AND WHAT I THINK WOULD LOOK DECENT IN A REASONABLE WAY I AINT GONNA TAKE THE PISS OUT OF PEOPLE COZ I DONT THINK ITS RIGHT.

SO BASICALLY IF YOU LIKE IT, YOU LIKE IT
IF YOU DONT, YOU DONT
AND YES YOUR FREE TO COMMENT BUT NO NEED TO TAKE THE PISS!!
People are not disrespecting your car.
As you mentioned this is a Saxo Community.

People are entitled to "their opinion" whether you like it or not.

Your car is an utter mess of Halford bits and cheap eBay jobbies.
This is not being abusive.

I find it funny how ignorant you are to the fact that modifying a car like that on here wouldn't get such a bad recation.
Aly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22nd July 2010, 23:50   #283
jack123
Saxperience Forum Bum

Car(s): 1.1 desire and a saxo furio!
iTrader Score: 10 (92%)
jack123 is on a distinguished road

i like it also fair play for trying something different

CLEAN&&SMOOTH FURIO
http://www.saxperience.com/forum/sho...d.php?t=266275
jack123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22nd July 2010, 23:58   #284
Kyza
Established Member

Kyza is on a distinguished road

You can have deliverate cambered rear. The stub pins are 'proffesionally' bent, to give camber. Its how they do it on the stock hatch saxo's and 106's.
Kyza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22nd July 2010, 23:59   #285
Barry123
Saxperience Hardcore!
Track / Motorsport PrepContent ContributorCentral South Region MemberNorth East Region MemberYorkshire Region Member

Car(s): Saxo VTS
iTrader Score: 7 (100%)
Barry123 is absolutely fabulous!Barry123 is absolutely fabulous!Barry123 is absolutely fabulous!Barry123 is absolutely fabulous!Barry123 is absolutely fabulous!Barry123 is absolutely fabulous!Barry123 is absolutely fabulous!Barry123 is absolutely fabulous!Barry123 is absolutely fabulous!Barry123 is absolutely fabulous!Barry123 is absolutely fabulous!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jack123 View Post
i like it also fair play for trying something different
Hitler was also famous for 'trying something different'.
Barry123 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Barry123 For This Useful Post:
Old 23rd July 2010, 00:00   #286
adamskiTNR
Saxperience Forum Bum
Track / Motorsport PrepSouth East Region Member

Car(s): Citroen saxo 1.4 furio
iTrader Score: 2 (100%)
adamskiTNR is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by adsayer View Post
Hitler was also famous for 'trying something different'.
Now there's a line i won't forget in a hurry
Old 23rd July 2010, 00:18   #287
Jarhead
Frequent Poster
South East Region Member

Jarhead is on a distinguished road

I dont like it.
Jarhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd July 2010, 00:21   #288
VinceVTS
Frequent Poster
South West Region Member

Car(s): 1998 citreon saxo westcoast 1.4i
iTrader Score: 1 (100%)
VinceVTS is on a distinguished road

not my cup of tea tbh, but a for effort

Silver saxo vts potential track car ---->http://www.saxperience.com/forum/sho...d.php?t=386216
VinceVTS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd July 2010, 00:38   #289
saxo-dude-16v
Established Member

Car(s): Subaru impreza uk turbo 2000 Mazda RX8
iTrader Score: 2 (100%)
saxo-dude-16v is on a distinguished road

ill say what i have said before mate, i like it

My C4 Loeb Progress thread: http://www.saxperience.com/forum/sho...d.php?t=472944
saxo-dude-16v is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd July 2010, 01:46   #290
Liams1
Infrequent Poster

Car(s): blue 1.1i desire 52 red 1.1i desire 53
Liams1 is on a distinguished road

not my style but i like the lights. looks good with the front bumper bit. how did you wire em up and wheres the button for them? i had footwell neons in my old sax but that was just a bodge job, would like to have a button put in the dash next to the hazards for under and foot neons in the future on my next saxo.
Liams1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th July 2010, 10:41   #291
P-Courty
Established Member
North West Region Member

Car(s): Blue/White Flatarch Saxslow Ph.1
P-Courty has a spectacular aura aboutP-Courty has a spectacular aura aboutP-Courty has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by nicole_ View Post
thats not gunna make you any friends on here, i think you'll find theres a hell of a lot of people on here who do alot of things themselves and work twice as hard with there cars..
i didnt say there wasnt i no there is which is why i sed i'm not talking about everyone when i say that but the people who dont do it should respect the work that goes into it
Old 24th July 2010, 10:43   #292
P-Courty
Established Member
North West Region Member

P-Courty has a spectacular aura aboutP-Courty has a spectacular aura aboutP-Courty has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiDnighTcLuB View Post
Fair play your doing something a bit different mate but...

You said it wasn't something that look like it just came out of halfords but out of 4 of the things you said.. 3 of them we're from halfords and one was painting the rocker cover..

i'm half expecting a 4" jap can next...
rocker cover was chemically cleaned and powder coated not hammerite so sorry not from halfords
and staying with the exhaust i dont need something loud to annoy the neibours but ta for being decent about it
Old 24th July 2010, 10:45   #293
P-Courty
Established Member
North West Region Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by saxokitney View Post
Your car is shit...joke
well straight to the point of what most people think lol would prefar the people who hate it to just say that aswel
Old 24th July 2010, 10:49   #294
P-Courty
Established Member
North West Region Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom_Crx View Post
I think having your car compared to a tesco carrier bag says it all. Mate stop throwing your toys out the pram and don't let things get to you so much. If you like the car and are proud of it then that is all that matters.
As for rear camber, Bar a dodgy rear axle and or a shed loads of work and cash spent, i don't think it is possible.
Whats the new plans btw?
look at the colour code blue & white and tesco value blue & white not my fault seen many people with that colour code and there are loads of cars in this area with it now,
and as for the plans well just need to pick up a passenger side vt arch today then starting work on smoothing the kit but keeping the fogs, staying with the two tone but it will be silver and blue this time, hopefully get stretched tires soon, and a design done on the roof and finally get round to getting the 50mm springs on it.

once again ta for the decent comment
Old 24th July 2010, 10:52   #295
P-Courty
Established Member
North West Region Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by timmythechef View Post
i personally dont like the mirrors and neon, and most prob if i had a good look, would proberly find other bits i dont like if i lookd hard enough, but there is a way to say it as well, not just saying its shit
thanks at least your pointing out what you dont like
the mirrors i put on redy for the change as i'm going down the smooth look route now kind of euro i guess as described above and the neons was just a kind of spur of the moment always wanted to put them on a car and me mate offered me them so just went for it realy lol
Old 24th July 2010, 10:53   #296
P-Courty
Established Member
North West Region Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter_D View Post
Hush, little baby, don't say a word,
Mama's going to buy you a mockingbird.

If that mockingbird won't sing,
Mama's going to buy you a diamond ring.

If that diamond ring turns brass,
Mama's going to buy you a looking glass.

If that looking glass gets broke,
Mama's going to buy you a billy goat.

If that billy goat won't pull,
Mama's going to buy you a cart and bull.

If that cart and bull turn over,
Mama's going to buy you a dog named Rover.

If that dog named Rover won't grow,
Mama's going to buy you a normal Saxo.

If that Saxo makes you frown,
You'll still be the sweetest little boy in town

So hush little baby, don't you cry,
Daddy loves you and so do I.
lol i actually like that
Old 24th July 2010, 10:59   #297
JoeExpose
Regular Poster
North West Region Member

Car(s): Saxo 2001 VTR 98 bhp
JoeExpose is on a distinguished road

phil dont listen to them mate, its your car do want you want, everyone has there own taste
O btw when you putting vt kit on it?
JoeExpose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th July 2010, 11:11   #298
P-Courty
Established Member
North West Region Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by chris205 View Post
Look, your car really doesnt give saxo owners much hope of changing the chav, big bodykit/neon light opinion of people

On here you will mostly find people like to either track slag or subtle mod there saxo, much respect for modifying a 1.1 with the flat arches, but I think, as well as many others you've took inspiration from elsewhere.

If it was mine, the following would be done....it is possible to save I'm sure

Full Colour code (blue instead of white)
Morrette Headlights
Please lose the neons or let me rip them out myself they're crap
Euro Wheels, a nice set of schmidt Th's would look awesome
Coilovers
Lots of smoothing....tailgate, shorter recess, smoothed back bumper with stealth exhaust
Get it very low ALL round......None of this arse end down bullshit most deem as low
Good interior, do the track look (good quality bucket seats, full weld in cage, Carpet the interior out and make it look like a quality job, no fancy colours just smart
MK2 REAR LIGHTS!!!!!
Dont start painting your interior plastics like dial surrounds, heater surrounds etc in silly colours, it generally looks pish unless done in Gloss black etc

Do it once, and do it right, yeah youve got the above out your system now, its time to move on, remove the tacky shit and start to get some respect for your hard work

We all work on our cars, there's very little cars on here that are 'cheque' book cars, we are all enthusiasts and all enjoy digging in and getting our hands dirty

Now stop with the long winded reply's as if we're all a big bunch of bullies, we've made no personal attacks, you will get the respect you crave when your car improves

Cheers

Maybe when funds allow get yourself a Vts lump dropped in there aswell
thats long winded aswel lol yeah i get your poin and its heading on the smooth route thats why i'm annoyed as its progress heading there and everyones moanin but oh well

the interior from the 106 was an idea thats sparked for the new design it will all be shown when the roof design is sorted thats the idea for the interior next on list the vt kit is getting smoothed the exhaust cut out is and i'm not sure weather to keep the double or go for a hiden one as you mentioned does sound good
and the boot i was after a smooth boot for a while but never got round to finding one in my funds lol
and dont want the arse end down as its goes low enough with me tools in it everyday like youve just sed going for a nice 50mm all round
the wheels i got now are off a saab redy for the euro theme just abit different havent seen them on any other saxo
and the carpet has my tweeters in and goes with the blue of the car
and as for the vts lump would seriously love to just for the power but for work it would be impractical and use too much petrol thats why i'm having to stick with the all show no go theme lol
ta for the comment
Old 24th July 2010, 11:16   #299
P-Courty
Established Member
North West Region Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aly View Post
People are not disrespecting your car.
As you mentioned this is a Saxo Community.

People are entitled to "their opinion" whether you like it or not.

Your car is an utter mess of Halford bits and cheap eBay jobbies.
This is not being abusive.

I find it funny how ignorant you are to the fact that modifying a car like that on here wouldn't get such a bad recation.
halfords read the comment from before and yes people are entitled to the own opinion if your read fully i mentioned that
and and ignorant well let everyone slate your car in an un-user friendly way and see how you like it at least people have started giving good opinions as in maybe then dont like it but they are saying it decently and saying wat they dont like and how i could improve it to make it nicer isn't that what the saxo community is about to help each other out with problems and designs not put peoples own inisutive down?
Old 24th July 2010, 11:16   #300
P-Courty
Established Member
North West Region Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyza View Post
You can have deliverate cambered rear. The stub pins are 'proffesionally' bent, to give camber. Its how they do it on the stock hatch saxo's and 106's.
thank you