Mobile Devices: Lite Theme Citroën: Citroën Trader | Saxo Trader | C2 Trader Peugeot: Peugeot Trader | 106 Trader Enthusiast: Saxperience

Go Back   Saxperience - Citroen Saxo Forum > Other... > Gaming, IT, Multimedia & Music > XBox Chat

XBox Chat Please use this forum to discuss X-box related topics.

Old 31st October 2013, 18:05   #1
Gabbastard
Saxperience Post Whore
Track / Motorsport Prep

iTrader Score: 16 (100%)
Gabbastard is a great team player!Gabbastard is a great team player!Gabbastard is a great team player!Gabbastard is a great team player!Gabbastard is a great team player!Gabbastard is a great team player!Gabbastard is a great team player!Gabbastard is a great team player!Gabbastard is a great team player!Gabbastard is a great team player!Gabbastard is a great team player!
Default bf4 thread

all stuff bf4 in here.

must say im enjoying this one though the controls being changed is going to take some getting used to, particularly the flight and driving controls.
Gabbastard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31st October 2013, 18:51   #2
chompy
Established Member
Track / Motorsport PrepScotland Region Member

Car(s): Because racecar
chompy is on a distinguished road

The flight controls in bf3 were a nightmare so hoping for a vast improvement
chompy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15th November 2013, 21:30   #3
Gabbastard
Saxperience Post Whore
Track / Motorsport Prep

Gabbastard is a great team player!Gabbastard is a great team player!Gabbastard is a great team player!Gabbastard is a great team player!Gabbastard is a great team player!Gabbastard is a great team player!Gabbastard is a great team player!Gabbastard is a great team player!Gabbastard is a great team player!Gabbastard is a great team player!Gabbastard is a great team player!

favourite moments from bf?

a guy was mortaring one of the checkpoints and we couldnt get near it. I took ages flanking him after sussing where he was. sneaked up behind him, and used the engineer repair tool blowtorch to burn a hole in his skull so he died!
Old 15th November 2013, 21:38   #4
smiith
Saxperience Hardcore!
Yorkshire Region Member

Car(s): 520bhp Honda Jazz
iTrader Score: 6 (100%)
smiith is absolutely fabulous!smiith is absolutely fabulous!smiith is absolutely fabulous!smiith is absolutely fabulous!smiith is absolutely fabulous!smiith is absolutely fabulous!smiith is absolutely fabulous!smiith is absolutely fabulous!smiith is absolutely fabulous!smiith is absolutely fabulous!smiith is absolutely fabulous!

Sadly not got it, waiting for the ONE Can't wait to just get on it, and start going wild again! Hope this time, there won't be servers banning certain weapons.. Sucked when i spawned as assault, and had motar equipped and then it was pointless because the server didn't allow use of it! One of the best tactical squad weapons, to pen people into a certain area for the rest of your squad to ambush them

Life's a bitch, then you die.
smiith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15th November 2013, 21:39   #5
GolfJay
Saxperience Post Whore
Content ContributorEast Midlands Region Member

Car(s): 1985 E28 BMW 525E 2.7
GolfJay is on a distinguished road

You can go into Options and change the controls to "Veteran" That changes them back to BF3.

There's 3 options to select; General, vehicles and jets I think. Change them all to Veteran
I'm a lovely person. I'm not kidding, I really am!
GolfJay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15th November 2013, 21:42   #6
Gabbastard
Saxperience Post Whore
Track / Motorsport Prep

yeah ive changed them all back to veteran apart from helos the new controls for them are much better imo.
Old 24th November 2013, 19:11   #7
Samp
Saxperience Post Whore
Track / Motorsport Prep

North Wales Region MemberWest Midlands Region MemberYorkshire Region MemberNorth West Region Member

Car(s): Fabia VRS PD130/ VTR Mk2
iTrader Score: 1 (100%)
Sam has much to be proud ofSam has much to be proud ofSam has much to be proud ofSam has much to be proud ofSam has much to be proud ofSam has much to be proud ofSam has much to be proud ofSam has much to be proud ofSam has much to be proud of

So the misses bought me this for my birthday last week, I played a few missions on Single Player thought it was alright. Then jumped on Multi-player and thought this is pretty cool, next thing I know the building falls on my head! Now I'm hooked

Just need to get better and get some upgrades
Old 25th November 2013, 12:37   #8
W103_A5H
Saxperience Forum Bum
Central South Region Member

Car(s): Mk6 Fiesta ST & Mk1 Fiesta Project
iTrader Score: 2 (100%)
W103_A5H is on a distinguished road

One thing i think they need to change is the fact you cant go in with a squad anymore which makes it really hard to get into a game with mates. Apart from that im loving it. Cant wait till my xbox one comes then I can see how good it looks on there too!
Old 25th November 2013, 13:24   #9
Gabbastard
Saxperience Post Whore
Track / Motorsport Prep

yeah they need to reintroduce squadding up, and server queueing is missing: when you could join a queue for a certain server instead of rattling the join button like an idiot.
Old 7th December 2013, 20:17   #10
Pricklep
Saxperience Hardcore!
North East Region Member

Car(s): Citroen Saxo VTS, S60 D5
Prickle is a splendid one to beholdPrickle is a splendid one to beholdPrickle is a splendid one to beholdPrickle is a splendid one to beholdPrickle is a splendid one to beholdPrickle is a splendid one to beholdPrickle is a splendid one to beholdPrickle is a splendid one to behold

Sorry to dive in here i dont see a BF4 thread in the PS section :/

What ranks is everybody atm?

Thoughts compared to BF3?
Prickle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th December 2013, 20:23   #11
Gabbastard
Saxperience Post Whore
Track / Motorsport Prep

Its way improved to 3 (on the 360, i dont own it on the One yet). Im not that high a rank, maybs about 18 i think. Battlepacks make levelling up a wee bit more interesting.

Hitboxes are much better, counter knifing if someone tries to stab you from the front is cracking. Ive had a lot of fun landing the Kasatka (massive helo) on enemy snipers camping on the roof of Zavod 311! squash the cunts!
Old 7th December 2013, 20:32   #12
Pricklep
Saxperience Hardcore!
North East Region Member

Prickle is a splendid one to beholdPrickle is a splendid one to beholdPrickle is a splendid one to beholdPrickle is a splendid one to beholdPrickle is a splendid one to beholdPrickle is a splendid one to beholdPrickle is a splendid one to beholdPrickle is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabbastard View Post
Its way improved to 3 (on the 360, i dont own it on the One yet). Im not that high a rank, maybs about 18 i think. Battlepacks make levelling up a wee bit more interesting.

Hitboxes are much better, counter knifing if someone tries to stab you from the front is cracking. Ive had a lot of fun landing the Kasatka (massive helo) on enemy snipers camping on the roof of Zavod 311! squash the cunts!
i have it on the PS4 and enjoying it so far. rank 18. A lad i play on BF3 with doesn't like BF4 he says it's shite. I think he will wear into it though! I dont know if it's just me but the bullet drop? felt abit different compared to 3 but that maybe just me lol, getting the hang of it now. Battle packs are good!

I didn't know about the counter knifting untill i seen "press triangle" and popped it in his neck.

Shanghai? i love dropping c4s off and catching people out haha. Sounds sad but i chuckled getting 3 kills until a sniper caught me out

Last edited by Prickle; 7th December 2013 at 20:59.
Old 7th December 2013, 21:14   #13
Gabbastard
Saxperience Post Whore
Track / Motorsport Prep

shanghai is a good map. I went 17-0 in it in a little bird. was like fucking airwolf flying through the streets to avoid enemy chopper, then my mates took it down and I was free to 25mm cannon fuckers to death.

It will never happen again.
Old 7th December 2013, 21:19   #14
Pricklep
Saxperience Hardcore!
North East Region Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabbastard View Post
shanghai is a good map. I went 17-0 in it in a little bird. was like fucking airwolf flying through the streets to avoid enemy chopper, then my mates took it down and I was free to 25mm cannon fuckers to death.

It will never happen again.
Every time i get the chopper i get insta shot down

<3 the quads

Like bf3, the premium i'm not so sure yet. The price of it is nigh on the same as the game itself
Old 7th December 2013, 22:38   #15
smiith
Saxperience Hardcore!
Yorkshire Region Member

smiith is absolutely fabulous!smiith is absolutely fabulous!smiith is absolutely fabulous!smiith is absolutely fabulous!smiith is absolutely fabulous!smiith is absolutely fabulous!smiith is absolutely fabulous!smiith is absolutely fabulous!smiith is absolutely fabulous!smiith is absolutely fabulous!smiith is absolutely fabulous!

My mate has the ONE, and said on single player, you can actually say the words "engage" and your AI team will start attacking enemies in sight.. Seems pretty cool, if there is a decent selection of commands you can say anyway..

Should have an xbox in a week or 2, so i'll have a good play and report back

Old 8th December 2013, 18:52   #16
TomT
Saxperience Post Whore
West Midlands Region Member

TomT is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by smiith View Post
My mate has the ONE, and said on single player, you can actually say the words "engage" and your AI team will start attacking enemies in sight.. Seems pretty cool, if there is a decent selection of commands you can say anyway..

Should have an xbox in a week or 2, so i'll have a good play and report back
Haven't played BF but on Dead Rising you can say Follow me, attack and go there to your followers and that works quite nicely
TomT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th December 2013, 19:23   #17
Gabbastard
Saxperience Post Whore
Track / Motorsport Prep

Fifa allows you to change formation, do subs and change team mentality with voice commands.
Old 8th December 2013, 19:24   #18
Gabbastard
Saxperience Post Whore
Track / Motorsport Prep

Ill be on bf4 tonight bitches.
Old 8th December 2013, 19:37   #19
smiith
Saxperience Hardcore!
Yorkshire Region Member

I'm currently searching the world wide web for somewhere with xbox's in stock.. My mate has 2 on pre order from game.. But when he rings and asks when they will be here, he just gets "it could be new year".. He ordered in september! Customer service is shocking at game!

Old 8th December 2013, 20:43   #20
TomT
Saxperience Post Whore
West Midlands Region Member

TomT is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by smiith View Post
I'm currently searching the world wide web for somewhere with xbox's in stock.. My mate has 2 on pre order from game.. But when he rings and asks when they will be here, he just gets "it could be new year".. He ordered in september! Customer service is shocking at game!
CEX have them, for a ridiculous price.

Got mine from Argos the day after I decided I want one, so keep trying your local one
TomT is offline   Reply With Quote