Mobile Devices: Lite Theme Citroën: Citroën Trader | Saxo Trader | C2 Trader Peugeot: Peugeot Trader | 106 Trader Enthusiast: Saxperience

Go Back   Saxperience - Citroen Saxo Forum > General Forums > General Chat...

General Chat... This forum is for general chit-chat, banter, exchange of information, etc. Pretty much everything goes... within reason!

Old 26th November 2021, 15:14   #1
Lewisimo
Frequent Poster

iTrader Score: 3 (100%)
Lewisimo has much to be proud ofLewisimo has much to be proud ofLewisimo has much to be proud ofLewisimo has much to be proud ofLewisimo has much to be proud ofLewisimo has much to be proud ofLewisimo has much to be proud ofLewisimo has much to be proud of
Arrow Old skool millenium crew - still above ground?

It's been a while, around 20 years to be exact! Are any of the old boys still about, I see JP Saxo and Gabbastard still are, what about DJturbo who had that cool 205 rallye? Bic is still around doing stuff with landrovers I think although a long way from 106's and Saxos! I sold my Rallye a long time ago now but she is still going and is even better now. The guy who bought it races it and I think it is killing it! Sandy Brown engine the usual stuff. I miss it greatly.

Anyway just thought i'd check in, a lad at work is building a 106 and it took me back when I was discussing it with him. Hope everyone is ok. It's great this site is still going lots of the others seem to have closed / expired. Keep it real everyone

200Bhp Rallye Blog: http://www.saxperience.com/forum/sho...d.php?t=250703
Lewisimo is offline   Reply With Quote