Mobile Devices: Lite Theme Citroën: Citroën Trader | Saxo Trader | C2 Trader Peugeot: Peugeot Trader | 106 Trader Enthusiast: Saxperience

Go Back   Saxperience - Citroen Saxo Forum > Citroen Saxo Related Forums > Your Saxo Photos / Videos / Progress Reports
Register Member Photo AlbumsBlogs FAQ Calendar Experience

Your Saxo Photos / Videos / Progress Reports Please share photos/videos of your saxo in this forum.

Old 12th May 2010, 22:14   #201
Sophia_Bush
Saxperience Post Whore
Track / Motorsport Prep

Car(s): Moonstone Blue 106 GTi
iTrader Score: 33 (100%)
Sophia_Bush is as cool as a cucumber!Sophia_Bush is as cool as a cucumber!Sophia_Bush is as cool as a cucumber!Sophia_Bush is as cool as a cucumber!Sophia_Bush is as cool as a cucumber!Sophia_Bush is as cool as a cucumber!Sophia_Bush is as cool as a cucumber!Sophia_Bush is as cool as a cucumber!Sophia_Bush is as cool as a cucumber!Sophia_Bush is as cool as a cucumber!Sophia_Bush is as cool as a cucumber!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PJN View Post
Looks excellent, nice to see someone being different here

Quick question, is there any reason you've chosen the MPI head as opposed to any other 1.1 head? I apologise if this has already been answered elsewhere.

1.1 spi stuff is no go they are basically crap, the later 1.1 mpi heads are the same as the 1.4 heads just cam difference valves are the same as are inlet and exhaust port sizing.

Ok update time pretty much got all the parts I need now from the previous list head is being sent next week as is the new clutch setup, going to order the HG belt etc this weekend.

Everything being built onto new block so I can just get it dropped in nice and easy, so it is pretty much go go go for 1 bar
Old 14th May 2010, 16:12   #202
Sophia_Bush
Saxperience Post Whore
Track / Motorsport Prep

Sophia_Bush is as cool as a cucumber!Sophia_Bush is as cool as a cucumber!Sophia_Bush is as cool as a cucumber!Sophia_Bush is as cool as a cucumber!Sophia_Bush is as cool as a cucumber!Sophia_Bush is as cool as a cucumber!Sophia_Bush is as cool as a cucumber!Sophia_Bush is as cool as a cucumber!Sophia_Bush is as cool as a cucumber!Sophia_Bush is as cool as a cucumber!Sophia_Bush is as cool as a cucumber!

More bits to finish car

Spax adjustables with eibach springs
rear beam, front arb and front bone buses
New HG, Cambelt kit & water pump
Standard wing mirrors
service kit
200mm flywheel and clutch

all that stuff will be here in next 10days will update again tonight as pretty sure few things missing

Last edited by Sophia_Bush; 13th June 2010 at 21:59.
Sophia_Bush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th May 2010, 19:41   #203
Sophia_Bush
Saxperience Post Whore
Track / Motorsport Prep

]

Last edited by Sophia_Bush; 31st July 2010 at 12:29.
Old 13th June 2010, 22:12   #204
Sophia_Bush
Saxperience Post Whore
Track / Motorsport Prep

Right well in regards to this massive bag of poo the new head is here along with the relevant rebuild bits are here, new box also sorted. Plenty more to see on this over next few weeks, probably down to nun of the eaton shire soon
Old 18th June 2010, 23:52   #205
Sophia_Bush
Saxperience Post Whore
Track / Motorsport Prep

and on the 6th day god said "thou shall have a big intercooler, shiney pipes and a loud poo valve"

So pics of that in the morning! Otherwise business as usual since the GTi is getting the 1.4 16v and being more of a good daily drive this can get all the proper attention so in order of what getting done

This weekend group n engine mounts fitting, next weekend lowerage & rear braided lines, weekend after that which would be 1st week of July HG, cambelt service. Then throughout July diesel rad and header tank, 200mm flywheel and clutch setup, new box. Plus get new downpipe made up and adapter sorted properly then its all go for launch mapping etc begin of August.
Old 19th June 2010, 00:11   #206
JonB
Regular Poster

iTrader Score: 1 (100%)
JonB is an unknown quantity at this point

sounds like a plan fella
Old 19th June 2010, 14:10   #207
Mathias
Saxperience Post Whore
Track / Motorsport PrepSouth Wales Region Member

Mathias will become famous soon enoughMathias will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sophia_Bush View Post
and on the 6th day god said "thou shall have a big intercooler, shiney pipes and a loud poo valve"

So pics of that in the morning! Otherwise business as usual since the GTi is getting the 1.4 16v and being more of a good daily drive this can get all the proper attention so in order of what getting done

This weekend group n engine mounts fitting, next weekend lowerage & rear braided lines, weekend after that which would be 1st week of July HG, cambelt service. Then throughout July diesel rad and header tank, 200mm flywheel and clutch setup, new box. Plus get new downpipe made up and adapter sorted properly then its all go for launch mapping etc begin of August.
Hahaha poo valve!!!

looking forward to seeing pics of the intercooler
Old 19th June 2010, 14:41   #208
Sophia_Bush
Saxperience Post Whore
Track / Motorsport Prep

I got bored, few more stickers to go on dunno if you can make the out

Old 19th June 2010, 14:58   #209
Mathias
Saxperience Post Whore
Track / Motorsport PrepSouth Wales Region Member

Mathias will become famous soon enoughMathias will become famous soon enough

looks great gav.... intercooler is huge! but still sits nicely behind bumper though

is that the rotrex intake pipe i sent you? looks good!!
Old 19th June 2010, 15:46   #210
dsh85
Saxperience Post Whore
North East Region MemberYorkshire Region Member

Car(s): focus tdci, clio v6
iTrader Score: 12 (100%)
dsh85 is absolutely fabulous!dsh85 is absolutely fabulous!dsh85 is absolutely fabulous!dsh85 is absolutely fabulous!dsh85 is absolutely fabulous!dsh85 is absolutely fabulous!dsh85 is absolutely fabulous!dsh85 is absolutely fabulous!dsh85 is absolutely fabulous!dsh85 is absolutely fabulous!dsh85 is absolutely fabulous!

looks bloody epic the front of that mate!!
Old 19th June 2010, 15:53   #211
Sophia_Bush
Saxperience Post Whore
Track / Motorsport Prep

Quote:
Originally Posted by WIDE-VTR-TURBO View Post
looks great gav.... intercooler is huge! but still sits nicely behind bumper though

is that the rotrex intake pipe i sent you? looks good!!
aye you should see the other I/C I have its taller to the point you would need to cut the numberplate area to see it all. Yeah the 90 degree bit is the one I hgot off you mate.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dsh85 View Post
looks bloody epic the front of that mate!!
thank mate, you should see the intercooler I have instore for you
Old 20th June 2010, 10:58   #212
dsh85
Saxperience Post Whore
North East Region MemberYorkshire Region Member

Car(s): focus tdci, clio v6
iTrader Score: 12 (100%)
dsh85 is absolutely fabulous!dsh85 is absolutely fabulous!dsh85 is absolutely fabulous!dsh85 is absolutely fabulous!dsh85 is absolutely fabulous!dsh85 is absolutely fabulous!dsh85 is absolutely fabulous!dsh85 is absolutely fabulous!dsh85 is absolutely fabulous!dsh85 is absolutely fabulous!dsh85 is absolutely fabulous!

give me details man!!! lol im wondering where the bloody thing will fit on an s1
Old 21st June 2010, 22:38   #213
Sophia_Bush
Saxperience Post Whore
Track / Motorsport Prep

Quote:
Originally Posted by dsh85 View Post
give me details man!!! lol im wondering where the bloody thing will fit on an s1
well you can either have the one in the pic the bigger one which is taller is in the last pics but you can see it all as the rest of it is behind the number plate
Old 23rd June 2010, 19:50   #214
Sophia_Bush
Saxperience Post Whore
Track / Motorsport Prep

Whether or not this is any signifance or interest to you lot but the new engine has been built and is ready to go in (at no cost to me I may add! ) so guess this is a watch this space and see what stupid result I get this time.

But it is all looking towards a better result

Last edited by Sophia_Bush; 23rd June 2010 at 21:38.
Old 26th June 2010, 18:56   #215
Sophia_Bush
Saxperience Post Whore
Track / Motorsport Prep

Right well car has gone to mates garage for some work which consists of

lowering, group n engine mounts, rear braided lines.

Pick it up during the week sometime, which will be in time for the hg head etc next weekend. So all in very busy few weeks ahead
Old 26th June 2010, 19:11   #216
Andy_K
Saxperience Post Whore
Yorkshire Region Member

Car(s): Mondeo st tdci & Supercharged vts
iTrader Score: 47 (100%)
Andy_K has much to be proud ofAndy_K has much to be proud ofAndy_K has much to be proud ofAndy_K has much to be proud ofAndy_K has much to be proud ofAndy_K has much to be proud ofAndy_K has much to be proud ofAndy_K has much to be proud ofAndy_K has much to be proud of

Liking the progress Gav!
Personally, I'm looking forward to seeing AndyK's finished project as it's now taking shape!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Proffitt View Post
AndyK's project needs finishing, been ongoing for ages now
Andy_K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th June 2010, 00:12   #217
Aly
Saxperience Addict
Track / Motorsport PrepWest Midlands Region MemberNorth East Region Member

iTrader Score: 25 (100%)
Aly has a spectacular aura aboutAly has a spectacular aura aboutAly has a spectacular aura about

Some very good progress Gav I bet your pleased with how it's going.
Front looks really mean

Do the silicone hoses not need clips to hold them on or is something else keeping them on?

Love the progress, get a vid ASAP!
Aly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th June 2010, 00:23   #218
Sophia_Bush
Saxperience Post Whore
Track / Motorsport Prep

cheers Andy

Aly yeah defo happy this is going better taking time and planning it right so everything ain't getting rushed The I/C and pipes is just mock up so I know were everything goes / routed should all be ready soonish end of july/begin of august for mapping all being well
Old 30th June 2010, 19:20   #219
Sophia_Bush
Saxperience Post Whore
Track / Motorsport Prep

right pick the car up tomorrow lowering, brake lines and engine mounts will be done.

Bad news is due to job situation turbo is on hold for a good while now although I will do what I can if it cost bugger or free to move things along
Old 2nd July 2010, 17:33   #220
Sophia_Bush
Saxperience Post Whore
Track / Motorsport Prep

nothing got done due to massive problems with stuff being way to seized on the front end and not beam! So lowerage has been put back a week along with rear lines but on much happier news the ecu mount being done tomorrow along with hg, cambelt, new head.

Few pics of the stuff before, the during and after will happen tomorrow

The below shall be fitted in the morning before mates come down to do above

After tomorrows activities all I have left to do is lowerage and rear lines and fit turbo