Mobile Devices: Lite Theme Citroën: Citroën Trader | Saxo Trader | C2 Trader Peugeot: Peugeot Trader | 106 Trader Enthusiast: Saxperience

Go Back   Saxperience - Citroen Saxo Forum > Citroen Saxo Related Forums > Saxo Problems & Queries
Register Member Photo AlbumsBlogs FAQ Calendar Experience

Saxo Problems & Queries If you're having problems with your Saxo and you're after a bit of advice, check this forum out...

Old 19th January 2022, 19:13   #1
kitcarvts

Car(s): vw kaefer ,renault megane, peugeot 308 diesel, sma
kitcarvts is on a distinguished road
Default please help

hello guys and happy new year wish covid goes............
I bought a saxo 1400 only for his chassis very clean and red and bought and one 1600 16v vts for all his parts (was damaged) i took everything from the vts and put it on my chassis even the reinforcements and the day to start came..........i put the key in he hole turned red lights etc puted the code on the keyboard immobiliser and turn green but i dont hear the fuel pump at all ony the rele under the ecu the fuel reserve light begun flashing and engine turn but nothing ......if someone have photos of the center console cables under the console and under the mat it will explain me a lot because i remember except the keyboard something else on a brown plug but i m not sure i has to do with immobiliser ,one dealer told me that is the cable that goes on he lighteri i need photos from other car normal with the immobiliser to see where the cables goes and the earth's even the airbag module need photos to see if something missing or is my idea(i didnt took photos before i m idiot)
kitcarvts is offline   Reply With Quote