Mobile Devices: Lite Theme Citroën: Citroën Trader | Saxo Trader | C2 Trader Peugeot: Peugeot Trader | 106 Trader Enthusiast: Saxperience

Go Back   Saxperience - Citroen Saxo Forum > General Forums > Have You Been Spotted?

Have You Been Spotted? If you've seen a Saxo and would like to see if they use this community, post details in this forum. If you've seen a Saxo with Saxperience stickers... find out who it is here!

Old 8th February 2019, 20:29   #1
RichSaxoVTR
Infrequent Poster

RichSaxoVTR is on a distinguished road
Default BN51 XKM --- is it still around?

This was my mates quick '01 VTR. Anyone know if it's around today?

RichSaxoVTR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th February 2019, 17:46   #2
Manu
Saxperience Addict

Car(s): A4 SE/A6 Le Mans
Manu is a glorious beacon of lightManu is a glorious beacon of lightManu is a glorious beacon of lightManu is a glorious beacon of lightManu is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
BN51XKM
CITROEN SAXO
Check another vehicle

Colour
Silver
Fuel type
Petrol
Date registered
29 October 2001
MOT expired on
15 January 2011

It's dead.

Old 9th February 2019, 18:01   #3
RichSaxoVTR
Infrequent Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manu View Post
It's dead.

Old 9th February 2019, 18:03   #4
Manu
Saxperience Addict

Car(s): A4 SE/A6 Le Mans
Manu is a glorious beacon of lightManu is a glorious beacon of lightManu is a glorious beacon of lightManu is a glorious beacon of lightManu is a glorious beacon of light

I wouldn't count on it. I watched a Grand Tour episode, and Hammond mentioned the saxo as one of his old favourite hatchbacks, then he pulled out the figures.

Less than 500 VTSs left, and the episode was from 2 years ago. Rust and crashes. I rarely see even a VTR these days.
Manu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th February 2019, 18:16   #5
RichSaxoVTR
Infrequent Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manu View Post
I wouldn't count on it. I watched a Grand Tour episode, and Hammond mentioned the saxo as one of his old favourite hatchbacks, then he pulled out the figures.

Less than 500 VTSs left, and the episode was from 2 years ago. Rust and crashes. I rarely see even a VTR these days.
True and I did watch that episode (big fan of The Grand Tour--watch every Friday S3 out now obvs). Tbf the story goes he got it stolen, as he lost touch with it when he had to go to military prison (long story) and he left it on a mates drive. So it's either been ragged and then stripped for parts or just burnt out in a field, lol! Tbf he did blow the engine up as well, lol!

Not many of either around today at all I agree. I was very lucky when I bought my VTR last year as it was rust free and unmodified--a minter/and with all stamps, service history, receipts. Apparently only 1.8k saxo vtrs around on the stats in 2018 and 270 VTSs around in 2018. You can check via this website --->https://www.howmanyleft.co.uk/ ...
Old 5th March 2019, 03:49   #6
saxokid100
Saxperience Addict
North Wales Region MemberNorth West Region Member

Car(s): Wickerd red VTS MK2, Two tone VTS MK2,vvc Metro..
iTrader Score: 1 (100%)
saxokid100 is a jewel in the roughsaxokid100 is a jewel in the roughsaxokid100 is a jewel in the rough

Ile check my paper work,but I stil buy n break vtr & vts"s so it may have come through me at some point...
saxokid100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th March 2019, 20:27   #7
RichSaxoVTR
Infrequent Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by saxokid100 View Post
Ile check my paper work,but I stil buy n break vtr & vts"s so it may have come through me at some point...
Please do... Be interesting to know if you did. Would solve the long, lost mystery!