Mobile Devices: Lite Theme Citroën: Citroën Trader | Saxo Trader | C2 Trader Peugeot: Peugeot Trader | 106 Trader Enthusiast: Saxperience

Go Back   Saxperience - Citroen Saxo Forum > Other... > Gaming, IT, Multimedia & Music

Gaming, IT, Multimedia & Music Please use this forum to discuss Gaming, IT, Multimedia & Music.

Old 4th March 2008, 13:03   #1321
Ruddy
Saxperience Post Whore
Yorkshire Region Member

Car(s): Golf
Ruddy is absolutely fabulous!Ruddy is absolutely fabulous!Ruddy is absolutely fabulous!Ruddy is absolutely fabulous!Ruddy is absolutely fabulous!Ruddy is absolutely fabulous!Ruddy is absolutely fabulous!Ruddy is absolutely fabulous!Ruddy is absolutely fabulous!Ruddy is absolutely fabulous!Ruddy is absolutely fabulous!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leckie View Post
Vegas in the old days used to rock.
Amen.

I might be able to play tonight fellas but thing is my girlfriends parents are away and I have to look after her because she is a wheelchair........

I think team TBH........ needs to be reunited though..... tbh
Old 4th March 2008, 13:08   #1322
Peejous
Saxperience Addict
West Midlands Region Member

Peejous is absolutely fabulous!Peejous is absolutely fabulous!Peejous is absolutely fabulous!Peejous is absolutely fabulous!Peejous is absolutely fabulous!Peejous is absolutely fabulous!Peejous is absolutely fabulous!Peejous is absolutely fabulous!Peejous is absolutely fabulous!Peejous is absolutely fabulous!Peejous is absolutely fabulous!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruddy View Post
Amen.

I might be able to play tonight fellas but thing is my girlfriends parents are away and I have to look after her because she is a wheelchair........

I think team TBH........ needs to be reunited though..... tbh
"because she is a wheelchair........" WTF?! Either way shouldn't your girlfriend be looking after you? If she questions you say "Is Ruddy gonna have to smack a bitch?!"
Old 4th March 2008, 20:05   #1323
blusax
Frequent Poster
South Wales Region Member

iTrader Score: 3 (100%)
blusax is a splendid one to beholdblusax is a splendid one to beholdblusax is a splendid one to beholdblusax is a splendid one to beholdblusax is a splendid one to beholdblusax is a splendid one to beholdblusax is a splendid one to beholdblusax is a splendid one to behold

i'll be online later always on in the night add me on psn: teeach

im 1st prestige lvl25
blusax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th March 2008, 20:25   #1324
Tony
Saxperience Forum Bum
South East Region Member

Tony has much to be proud ofTony has much to be proud ofTony has much to be proud ofTony has much to be proud ofTony has much to be proud ofTony has much to be proud ofTony has much to be proud ofTony has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Viper View Post
cheers
No problem
Tony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th March 2008, 13:04   #1325
Ruddy
Saxperience Post Whore
Yorkshire Region Member

Car(s): Golf
Ruddy is absolutely fabulous!Ruddy is absolutely fabulous!Ruddy is absolutely fabulous!Ruddy is absolutely fabulous!Ruddy is absolutely fabulous!Ruddy is absolutely fabulous!Ruddy is absolutely fabulous!Ruddy is absolutely fabulous!Ruddy is absolutely fabulous!Ruddy is absolutely fabulous!Ruddy is absolutely fabulous!

Gilrfriend has given me time off......

Tongiht I want to play with my e-friends.

Gym ftg.
Old 6th March 2008, 09:50   #1326
Peejous
Saxperience Addict

Peejous is absolutely fabulous!Peejous is absolutely fabulous!Peejous is absolutely fabulous!Peejous is absolutely fabulous!Peejous is absolutely fabulous!Peejous is absolutely fabulous!Peejous is absolutely fabulous!Peejous is absolutely fabulous!Peejous is absolutely fabulous!Peejous is absolutely fabulous!Peejous is absolutely fabulous!

Good games last night lads. got me closer to prestige level 6 lol should be prestiging by the end of the night.
Old 6th March 2008, 12:12   #1327
Tony
Saxperience Forum Bum
South East Region Member

Tony has much to be proud ofTony has much to be proud ofTony has much to be proud ofTony has much to be proud ofTony has much to be proud ofTony has much to be proud ofTony has much to be proud ofTony has much to be proud of

Lol what do you do to go up levels so quick?

I've done most of the 'Boot Camp, Operations and Killer' challenges at level 40. Only used a hand full of guns though as I cant seem to get on with a lot of them and cant be arsed getting dicked just to get 25 kills with say, the shotgun.
Old 6th March 2008, 12:18   #1328
Peejous
Saxperience Addict

Headquaters, S&D and using every gun to unlock the headshots with certain guns gets you lots of points (like 1000points) if you unlocked phase 3 of 3 on most guns. Also check your barracks for challenges that can be done easily and do them in a standard deathmatch or something. Im currently been a martyrdom cock on headquaters games atm to get the martyrdom challenge complete. bassically run into the headquaters and just die get at least two kills wont be long before i comeplete that. Any other tips you need just add me (if your on the 360) GT is in my sig.
Old 6th March 2008, 12:21   #1329
Karl
Saxperience Hardcore!
Central South Region MemberSouth East Region Member

Car(s): LY R26
iTrader Score: 10 (100%)
Karl is absolutely fabulous!Karl is absolutely fabulous!Karl is absolutely fabulous!Karl is absolutely fabulous!Karl is absolutely fabulous!Karl is absolutely fabulous!Karl is absolutely fabulous!Karl is absolutely fabulous!Karl is absolutely fabulous!Karl is absolutely fabulous!Karl is absolutely fabulous!

Youve just been.........
RUDINATED!
Karl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th March 2008, 16:15   #1330
Tony
Saxperience Forum Bum
South East Region Member

Cheers peej - Like i said ive done all of the Boot Camp and alot of the Operation and Killer challenges. I guess its the weapons that let me down. I'll try playing those type of matches more. Im on PS3 btw.
Old 7th March 2008, 20:26   #1331
Jacko
Saxperience Addict

Car(s): 08 Golf TDI
Jacko is absolutely fabulous!Jacko is absolutely fabulous!Jacko is absolutely fabulous!Jacko is absolutely fabulous!Jacko is absolutely fabulous!Jacko is absolutely fabulous!Jacko is absolutely fabulous!Jacko is absolutely fabulous!Jacko is absolutely fabulous!Jacko is absolutely fabulous!Jacko is absolutely fabulous!

who wants a shot in the rear right about now?
Jacko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th March 2008, 20:33   #1332
James
Saxperience Addict
Yorkshire Region Member

Car(s): Beeeemer
iTrader Score: 12 (100%)
James is absolutely fabulous!James is absolutely fabulous!James is absolutely fabulous!James is absolutely fabulous!James is absolutely fabulous!James is absolutely fabulous!James is absolutely fabulous!James is absolutely fabulous!James is absolutely fabulous!James is absolutely fabulous!James is absolutely fabulous!

Let me finish this beer jacko and i'll pop on
James is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th March 2008, 20:49   #1333
James
Saxperience Addict
Yorkshire Region Member

James is absolutely fabulous!James is absolutely fabulous!James is absolutely fabulous!James is absolutely fabulous!James is absolutely fabulous!James is absolutely fabulous!James is absolutely fabulous!James is absolutely fabulous!James is absolutely fabulous!James is absolutely fabulous!James is absolutely fabulous!

Invited you...
Old 7th March 2008, 21:09   #1334
Jacko
Saxperience Addict

Jacko is absolutely fabulous!Jacko is absolutely fabulous!Jacko is absolutely fabulous!Jacko is absolutely fabulous!Jacko is absolutely fabulous!Jacko is absolutely fabulous!Jacko is absolutely fabulous!Jacko is absolutely fabulous!Jacko is absolutely fabulous!Jacko is absolutely fabulous!Jacko is absolutely fabulous!

this shit is proper dicking around....i hate hosts ending games aswell.
Old 7th March 2008, 21:13   #1335
James
Saxperience Addict
Yorkshire Region Member

Can't be arsed with it, bloody kids.

I had a right shitter of a game then.. 9-8 , got off to a good start on district.. fecking host :@
Old 7th March 2008, 21:22   #1336
Jacko
Saxperience Addict

i hate having shit guns and perks....
Old 7th March 2008, 22:00   #1337
-Jason-
Saxperience Addict
Track / Motorsport PrepEast Anglia Region MemberWest Midlands Region MemberEast Midlands Region MemberYorkshire Region Member

Car(s): Fabia vRS
iTrader Score: 16 (100%)
-Jason- is absolutely fabulous!-Jason- is absolutely fabulous!-Jason- is absolutely fabulous!-Jason- is absolutely fabulous!-Jason- is absolutely fabulous!-Jason- is absolutely fabulous!-Jason- is absolutely fabulous!-Jason- is absolutely fabulous!-Jason- is absolutely fabulous!-Jason- is absolutely fabulous!-Jason- is absolutely fabulous!

Just about to have a bash after a couple of weeks off lol
-Jason- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th March 2008, 00:26   #1338
leeK9
Established Member
Ireland Region Member

Car(s): citroen saxo VTS
leeK9 is a splendid one to beholdleeK9 is a splendid one to beholdleeK9 is a splendid one to beholdleeK9 is a splendid one to beholdleeK9 is a splendid one to beholdleeK9 is a splendid one to beholdleeK9 is a splendid one to behold

can someone add me to a good long private killing spree.

my name is numba1drummab01
Old 8th March 2008, 01:18   #1339
Jacko
Saxperience Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by my_vtec_eater View Post
can someone add me to a good long private killing spree.

my name is numba1drummab01
that name is way to long to add.....
Old 8th March 2008, 19:17   #1340
Crunkers
Saxperience Post Whore
South West Region Member

Car(s): 53 Renault Clio 1.2 16v
Crunkers is absolutely fabulous!Crunkers is absolutely fabulous!Crunkers is absolutely fabulous!Crunkers is absolutely fabulous!Crunkers is absolutely fabulous!Crunkers is absolutely fabulous!Crunkers is absolutely fabulous!Crunkers is absolutely fabulous!Crunkers is absolutely fabulous!Crunkers is absolutely fabulous!Crunkers is absolutely fabulous!

Anyone online tonight??
Crunkers is offline   Reply With Quote