Mobile Devices: Lite Theme Citroën: Citroën Trader | Saxo Trader | C2 Trader Peugeot: Peugeot Trader | 106 Trader Enthusiast: Saxperience

Go Back   Saxperience - Citroen Saxo Forum > Other... > Gaming, IT, Multimedia & Music

Gaming, IT, Multimedia & Music Please use this forum to discuss Gaming, IT, Multimedia & Music.

Old 8th March 2010, 15:10   #1
TheVtrKid
Established Member
Yorkshire Region Member

Car(s): MG ZR 1.4
TheVtrKid is on a distinguished road
Default Gears of war installation trouble

Im trying to install Gears of war on my PC, when it first starts, i input to install the game on my E:/ which is my other hard drive that i install games onto. It starts installing and it says installing to C:/ which there is only just enough space on the drive. Also when it finishes installation, it comes up decompressing files then some kind of message with a red cross in, decompressing failed or something and then it wont run the game at all, i'm on my 3rd time as we speak trying to install it but if it doesn't work, whats the problem here? I'm on windows 7 and on the box it says XP or VISTA is required but i'm presuming thats just because windows 7 wasn't released when this game was released. Any help guys? Thanks

this is the msg i get in a box with a red cross:

Unhandled Exception

Error number 0x80040702
Description: Failed to load DLL: GameuxInstallHelper

Setup will now terminate. I click ok then it comes up gears of war installtion screen and says
The wizard was interrupted before gears of war could be completely installed or uninstalled. The System has not been modified. To install or uninstall this game at a later time run the installation or uninstalation again.

Last edited by TheVtrKid; 8th March 2010 at 15:21.
TheVtrKid is offline   Reply With Quote