Mobile Devices: Lite Theme Citroën: Citroën Trader | Saxo Trader | C2 Trader Peugeot: Peugeot Trader | 106 Trader Enthusiast: Saxperience

Go Back   Saxperience - Citroen Saxo Forum > Other... > Gaming, IT, Multimedia & Music
Register Member Photo AlbumsBlogs FAQ Calendar Experience

Gaming, IT, Multimedia & Music Please use this forum to discuss Gaming, IT, Multimedia & Music.

Old 1st October 2008, 11:23   #1
Danr
Saxperience Hardcore!
Central South Region MemberSouth East Region Member

Car(s): Charming car
iTrader Score: 10 (100%)
Danr is absolutely fabulous!Danr is absolutely fabulous!Danr is absolutely fabulous!Danr is absolutely fabulous!Danr is absolutely fabulous!Danr is absolutely fabulous!Danr is absolutely fabulous!Danr is absolutely fabulous!Danr is absolutely fabulous!Danr is absolutely fabulous!Danr is absolutely fabulous!
Default Phone breakages

Right, i've just smashed the shit out of my LG Viewty

The screen is totally mullered so i now need to get it fixed. I'm with T-mobile but bought the phone privately and just popped my sim card in.

How would i go about getting it fixed?
Do i actually stand a chance of getting it fixed?
Do i just go to t-mobile and buy a shitty pay as you go for £30 and just use that untill my contract runs out in January?

Cheers

Another option - Go to town on lunch and buy an iphone. Then just pay off my contract at the beginning of next month..,

Honestly there is steam coming out of my ears!

Last edited by Danr; 1st October 2008 at 11:45.
Danr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1st October 2008, 16:50   #2
Danr
Saxperience Hardcore!

Danr is absolutely fabulous!Danr is absolutely fabulous!Danr is absolutely fabulous!Danr is absolutely fabulous!Danr is absolutely fabulous!Danr is absolutely fabulous!Danr is absolutely fabulous!Danr is absolutely fabulous!Danr is absolutely fabulous!Danr is absolutely fabulous!Danr is absolutely fabulous!

This is now dealt with.

iPhone
Old 1st October 2008, 16:50   #3
Danr
Saxperience Hardcore!

This is now dealt with.

iPhone
Old 1st October 2008, 16:50   #4
Barry123
Saxperience Hardcore!
Track / Motorsport PrepContent ContributorCentral South Region MemberNorth East Region MemberYorkshire Region Member

Car(s): Saxo VTS
iTrader Score: 7 (100%)
Barry123 is absolutely fabulous!Barry123 is absolutely fabulous!Barry123 is absolutely fabulous!Barry123 is absolutely fabulous!Barry123 is absolutely fabulous!Barry123 is absolutely fabulous!Barry123 is absolutely fabulous!Barry123 is absolutely fabulous!Barry123 is absolutely fabulous!Barry123 is absolutely fabulous!Barry123 is absolutely fabulous!

iphones are shite.

says the owner of two.
Barry123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1st October 2008, 16:59   #5
Danr
Saxperience Hardcore!

ha ha, it can't be as bad as the viewty.
Old 1st October 2008, 17:01   #6
Barry123
Saxperience Hardcore!
Track / Motorsport PrepContent ContributorCentral South Region MemberNorth East Region MemberYorkshire Region Member

Barry123 is absolutely fabulous!Barry123 is absolutely fabulous!Barry123 is absolutely fabulous!Barry123 is absolutely fabulous!Barry123 is absolutely fabulous!Barry123 is absolutely fabulous!Barry123 is absolutely fabulous!Barry123 is absolutely fabulous!Barry123 is absolutely fabulous!Barry123 is absolutely fabulous!Barry123 is absolutely fabulous!

you gone 3g boyo?

the battery life blows donkoy cock. seriously bad
Old 1st October 2008, 17:19   #7
Danr
Saxperience Hardcore!

yar. 3g all the way.

Viewty was lucky to get a days use off one battery.
Can charge it at the desk. Businessman stylie
Old 1st October 2008, 17:22   #8
Luke
Saxperience Hardcore!
Yorkshire Region Member

Car(s): '15 Focus ST-2
iTrader Score: 13 (100%)
Luke is absolutely fabulous!Luke is absolutely fabulous!Luke is absolutely fabulous!Luke is absolutely fabulous!Luke is absolutely fabulous!Luke is absolutely fabulous!Luke is absolutely fabulous!Luke is absolutely fabulous!Luke is absolutely fabulous!Luke is absolutely fabulous!Luke is absolutely fabulous!

What happened with Viewty?

Battery life on the Touch is wank too.
Luke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1st October 2008, 17:23   #9
Barry123
Saxperience Hardcore!

luke we're talking about iphones... not poorman's iphone

regards,

be lucky to get 16 hours out of the iphone... but that's mainly because I have to talk and communicate with all my homies y0
Old 1st October 2008, 17:47   #10
Danr
Saxperience Hardcore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luke View Post
What happened with Viewty?

Battery life on the Touch is wank too.
Not sure, i took it out of my pocket earlier and i've managed to smash the lcd screen. Must be my bulging leg muscles. Seriously though it was starting to fuck me off so went iPhone.
Old 1st October 2008, 18:36   #11
Robin91
Saxperience Forum Bum
South West Region Member

Car(s): EK9 Civic Type-R
iTrader Score: 2 (100%)
Robin91 has a brilliant futureRobin91 has a brilliant futureRobin91 has a brilliant futureRobin91 has a brilliant futureRobin91 has a brilliant futureRobin91 has a brilliant futureRobin91 has a brilliant futureRobin91 has a brilliant futureRobin91 has a brilliant futureRobin91 has a brilliant futureRobin91 has a brilliant future

Whats the iPhone like mate?

Hoping to get one soon aswell! Coming from a k750i it'll be no doubt a huge improvement!

I've heard the battery life isn't that bad at all with the updates and what not? Over a day?
Robin91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1st October 2008, 19:06   #12
jaybiss
Saxperience Hardcore!
East Midlands Region Member

Car(s): Two Tone Sax
iTrader Score: 9 (100%)
jaybiss is absolutely fabulous!jaybiss is absolutely fabulous!jaybiss is absolutely fabulous!jaybiss is absolutely fabulous!jaybiss is absolutely fabulous!jaybiss is absolutely fabulous!jaybiss is absolutely fabulous!jaybiss is absolutely fabulous!jaybiss is absolutely fabulous!jaybiss is absolutely fabulous!jaybiss is absolutely fabulous!

you broke my phone already?

cunt

iphone is much better anyways
jaybiss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1st October 2008, 19:10   #13
iw_laurence
Established Member
Isle of Wight Region Member

Car(s): BMW E30
iTrader Score: 3 (100%)
iw_laurence will become famous soon enough

veiwty = shit ive broke 3
i got given a replacement and 5mins later the screen fucked itself. just waiting for the contract to run out (who said 18months was a good idea lol)
iw_laurence is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1st October 2008, 19:38   #14
Danr
Saxperience Hardcore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaybiss View Post
you broke my phone already?

cunt

iphone is much better anyways
Absolutely smashed it. Was throwing it around the office and shouting all sorts. Was not best pleased!
Old 1st October 2008, 20:23   #15
Penn
Saxperience Forum Bum
West Midlands Region Member

Car(s): Cupped RS Clio 200
Penn has much to be proud ofPenn has much to be proud ofPenn has much to be proud ofPenn has much to be proud ofPenn has much to be proud ofPenn has much to be proud ofPenn has much to be proud ofPenn has much to be proud ofPenn has much to be proud ofPenn has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by adsayer View Post

the battery life blows donkoy cock. seriously bad
Update your phone to 2.1
Old 1st October 2008, 20:42   #16
Barry123
Saxperience Hardcore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penn View Post
Update your phone to 2.1
is my username 'Retard Sayer'?

that's the first thing I did dude
Old 1st October 2008, 21:29   #17
Penn
Saxperience Forum Bum
West Midlands Region Member

Car(s): Cupped RS Clio 200
Penn has much to be proud ofPenn has much to be proud ofPenn has much to be proud ofPenn has much to be proud ofPenn has much to be proud ofPenn has much to be proud ofPenn has much to be proud ofPenn has much to be proud ofPenn has much to be proud ofPenn has much to be proud of

In that case, your battery life is fine.
Old 2nd October 2008, 10:11   #18
Danr
Saxperience Hardcore!

I'm happy so far.
Need some appwications!
Old 2nd October 2008, 10:12   #19
Luke
Saxperience Hardcore!
Yorkshire Region Member

Car(s): '15 Focus ST-2
iTrader Score: 13 (100%)
Luke is absolutely fabulous!Luke is absolutely fabulous!Luke is absolutely fabulous!Luke is absolutely fabulous!Luke is absolutely fabulous!Luke is absolutely fabulous!Luke is absolutely fabulous!Luke is absolutely fabulous!Luke is absolutely fabulous!Luke is absolutely fabulous!Luke is absolutely fabulous!

What has battery life been like?

Upgrade to 2.1, I think. Can get all sorts - Facebook Application, Games, eBay etc.
Luke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2nd October 2008, 10:13   #20
Danr
Saxperience Hardcore!

i'm on 2.1 or whatever the newest update is.
Battery life isn't to bad at the moment. Pretty much been hammering it for about 4/5 hours and it's only gone down a tad.