Mobile Devices: Lite Theme Citroën: Citroën Trader | Saxo Trader | C2 Trader Peugeot: Peugeot Trader | 106 Trader Enthusiast: Saxperience

Go Back   Saxperience - Citroen Saxo Forum > Citroen Saxo Related Forums > Saxo In Car Entertainment (ICE) & Security

Saxo In Car Entertainment (ICE) & Security This forum should be used to chat about all things relating to in-car entertainment...

Old 9th February 2016, 12:04   #1
skimobeats

skimobeats is on a distinguished road
Default Changing Rear Door Speakers (5 Door Saxo)

Hi guys,

Just bought a Saxo, 10/15 years too late! haha.

I am looking to just do some basic upgrades to the sound system, got the new head unit in already. However, I have been trying to find some info on how to change the rear door speakers before I go out and buy some new ones.

I have a 5 door saxo. The only guides I have found on here are for the 2 door versions and involve removing seat belts and what ever else. Which I assume is to remove the rear inside panels. I havent found any guides to removing the rear door panels at all.

Can anyone here explain how to do this? You help would be much appreciated.

Cheers guys.
skimobeats is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th February 2016, 12:25   #2
chinkostu
Saxperience Post Whore
North West Region Member

Car(s): Xantia 1.9TD
iTrader Score: 2 (100%)
chinkostu is a jewel in the roughchinkostu is a jewel in the roughchinkostu is a jewel in the roughchinkostu is a jewel in the rough

if the speaker grille is moulded with the plastic (as opposed to removeable like the front one) you'll have to take the doorcard off. it should be 4, 5 screws usually in the edges and armrest!
chinkostu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15th February 2016, 12:14   #3
skimobeats

skimobeats is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by chinkostu View Post
if the speaker grille is moulded with the plastic (as opposed to removeable like the front one) you'll have to take the doorcard off. it should be 4, 5 screws usually in the edges and armrest!
Thanks mate, they seem removable, thankfully. Hopefully getting the speakers in on the weekend. Looking forward to it!
skimobeats is offline   Reply With Quote