Mobile Devices: Lite Theme Citroën: Citroën Trader | Saxo Trader | C2 Trader Peugeot: Peugeot Trader | 106 Trader Enthusiast: Saxperience

Go Back   Saxperience - Citroen Saxo Forum > Citroen Saxo Related Forums > Saxo Engine/Performance

Saxo Engine/Performance If you're interested in tuning Saxo engines, or if you need to know something which is engine related... this is the place for you.

Old 9th May 2018, 22:25   #1
Garrysaxovtr

Car(s): Saxo vtr turbo
Garrysaxovtr is on a distinguished road
Default Saxo vtr turbo help

Hello i have saxo vtr and have just got turbo setup was told everything was there to complate turbo convince only thing i would need get was metal head gasket it turns up today get everything out box and what i cant understand is should it not have piggybank ecu to run 5th injector ? All I have is loom what plugs in to the 5th injector with some other plug and 2 wires going to round thing what as fuel line coming off it ? The person i got kit from telling me it dont need piggybank ecu runs off standard ? Many thanks garry
Garrysaxovtr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10th May 2018, 13:13   #2
sri_130
Frequent Poster
Track / Motorsport Prep

iTrader Score: 1 (100%)
sri_130 is on a distinguished road

Sounds like some a home made thing to run the 5th injector based based on the fuel pressure maybe.

The 5th injector concept was usually handled by a 3rd party driver. Sigcon or MF2 or something rings a bell.
sri_130 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10th May 2018, 21:09   #3
Garrysaxovtr

Car(s): Saxo vtr turbo
Garrysaxovtr is on a distinguished road

Yeah turns out the 5th injector is run by high fuel pressure been told today by the person who sold me the kit. Not the way I want to go so got piggyback ecu coming
Garrysaxovtr is offline   Reply With Quote