Mobile Devices: Lite Theme CitroŽn: CitroŽn Trader | Saxo Trader | C2 Trader Peugeot: Peugeot Trader | 106 Trader Enthusiast: Saxperience


Go Back   Saxperience - Citroen Saxo Forum > Other... > Health and Fitness...

Health and Fitness... Discussions relating to health, fitness and general well being should be discussed within this forum...

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 21st December 2011, 19:31   #1
McGuire86
Saxperience Post Whore
South West Region Member
 
McGuire86's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Cornwall
Posts: 5,658
Car(s): '08 Civic Type R GT FN2
Default Post Your Routine (Read before posting)

To help stop this smaller section of the forum filling up with the same threads:

Use this thread to post your current training routine and what you are trying to achieve from it.

If you're looking for help, want some constructive criticism or simply sharing with others what has worked for you.

All training routines, if it's for body building, athletics or just personal fitness post it here.

Include the whole weeks training, all exercises, reps etc and what your goals are.
__________________
Use code RM39983 for £5 off your first order of £15 or more at www.bulkpowders.co.uk. Quality sports nutrition products.

Last edited by McGuire86; 21st December 2011 at 19:39.
McGuire86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd December 2011, 19:19   #2
P90PTS
Saxperience Forum Bum
Scotland Region Member
 
P90PTS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 4,154
iTrader Score: 14 (100%)
Default

I'm currently following a slight adaptation of the Dorian Yates Blood and Guts training routine, it's intense and is definately increasing my weights on a weekly basis!
__________________
P90PTS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd December 2011, 19:24   #3
McGuire86
Saxperience Post Whore
South West Region Member
 
McGuire86's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Cornwall
Posts: 5,658
Car(s): '08 Civic Type R GT FN2
Default

Post it up mate, or link it if it's online
__________________
Use code RM39983 for £5 off your first order of £15 or more at www.bulkpowders.co.uk. Quality sports nutrition products.
McGuire86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th December 2011, 17:39   #4
daveg1
Established Member
Central Counties Region MemberEast Anglia Region Member
 
daveg1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 1,243
Car(s): Saxo VTR
iTrader Score: 2 (100%)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by P90PTS View Post
I'm currently following a slight adaptation of the Dorian Yates Blood and Guts training routine, it's intense and is definately increasing my weights on a weekly basis!
just been looking at this, it looks intense.

One thing ive been focusing on recently is my negatives i really find it helps
daveg1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th January 2012, 00:00   #5
stupotvtr
Saxperience Forum Bum
Scotland Region Member
 
stupotvtr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: EDINBURGH
Posts: 3,143
Car(s): BMW e36 328i sport
iTrader Score: 2 (100%)
Default

Well atm I've been trying to build muscle and loose a bit of body fat not great to do both at the same time I know. Also I go to the gym mostly at night ie 10pm not great also. Any how here's my routine:

Monday: shoulders

Shoulder press dumbells 3x6 28kg
Upright row easy bar 3x10 35kg
Front raises 3x8 14kg
Lateral raises 3x8 12kg
Not sure what this is called but you have a barbell with weights on one end other end against a wall and you push it towards wall??
^ 3x10 50kg
Upright row-to shoulder press barbell 3x12 20kg inc bar

Tuesday cardio
5km on running 25-26min
1km x trainer 8-9min

Wednesday chest and bicep
Benchpress 3x6 70kg
Incline benchpress 3x8 50kg
Chest fly (machine) 3x8 127kg
Bicep curl easy bar 3x7 35kg
Hammer curls dumbells 3x8 16kg
Preacher curl machine 1 arm at a time 2x6 22kg

Thursday cardio
5km on running 25-26min
1km x trainer 8-9min

Friday back and tricep
Dead lift 3x10 70kg
Bent over row 3x10 50kg
Lat pull down machine 3x8 58kg
Thing like rowing but a weighted 3x8 58kg
Tricep push down 3x8 32kg
Over head press 3x10 30kg
Tricep dips 3x10

I'm 6ft1" and weigh 72kg
I neglect my legs but do squats now and again

Basically looking to add muscle but would like some definition too.
I use protein and creatine, only protein when I can afford it though

Any help would be good thanks.
__________________
BMW E36 328i Sport progress
Quote:
Originally Posted by MuZiZZle View Post
lesser humans need to stick to the inner lanes, the outside lane is for BMW owners and people with large penis organs

Last edited by stupotvtr; 5th January 2012 at 02:40.
stupotvtr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th January 2012, 21:47   #6
P90PTS
Saxperience Forum Bum
Scotland Region Member
 
P90PTS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 4,154
iTrader Score: 14 (100%)
Default

Done a bit of work on back and neck tonight here is how it went:

All my work is 4 sets, 1/2 warmup and then 2/3 working sets. This will be indicated with a WU or a WS for indication.

Lats: (Hammer Strength)

90kg*12 WU
110kg*10 WU
140kg*8 WS
160kg*6 WS

Seated Row: (Hammer Strength)

90kg*10 WU
110kg*10 WU
140Kg*8 WS (Straps)
160Kg*6 WS (Straps)

T-Bar Row: (Weight is inc. Olympic Bar)

70Kg*10 WU
95Kg*10 WU
105Kg*8 WS (Straps)
110Kg*6 WS (Straps)

Shrugs: (All done using straps) (All those hater's I've a video of a 170kg shrug for 10 using the hex bar on my phone that can be uploaded)

120kg*10 WU
150Kg*10 WU
170Kg*10WS
200Kg*6WS New 6RM
__________________

Last edited by P90PTS; 5th January 2012 at 21:49.
P90PTS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th January 2012, 19:28   #7
McGuire86
Saxperience Post Whore
South West Region Member
 
McGuire86's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Cornwall
Posts: 5,658
Car(s): '08 Civic Type R GT FN2
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by stupotvtr View Post

I'm 6ft1" and weigh 72kg
I neglect my legs but do squats now and again

Basically looking to add muscle but would like some definition too.
I use protein and creatine, only protein when I can afford it though

Any help would be good thanks.
I would strongly advise that you have one session for legs, if you neglect your legs you're missing out big time if you want to bulk. Training legs not only improves your core strength but improves your overall mass.

Also I would train triceps with chest and biceps with back, not the other way round or they may end up getting over trained.

Quote:
Originally Posted by P90PTS View Post
Done a bit of work on back and neck tonight here is how it went:

All my work is 4 sets, 1/2 warmup and then 2/3 working sets. This will be indicated with a WU or a WS for indication.

Lats: (Hammer Strength)

90kg*12 WU
110kg*10 WU
140kg*8 WS
160kg*6 WS

Seated Row: (Hammer Strength)

90kg*10 WU
110kg*10 WU
140Kg*8 WS (Straps)
160Kg*6 WS (Straps)

T-Bar Row: (Weight is inc. Olympic Bar)

70Kg*10 WU
95Kg*10 WU
105Kg*8 WS (Straps)
110Kg*6 WS (Straps)

Shrugs: (All done using straps) (All those hater's I've a video of a 170kg shrug for 10 using the hex bar on my phone that can be uploaded)

120kg*10 WU
150Kg*10 WU
170Kg*10WS
200Kg*6WS New 6RM
Good solid routine there, however I would replace shrugs with deadlifts for a better back workout and add the shrugs to your shoulder day
__________________
Use code RM39983 for £5 off your first order of £15 or more at www.bulkpowders.co.uk. Quality sports nutrition products.
McGuire86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th January 2012, 21:37   #8
DusheR
Saxperience Forum Bum
North East Region Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: jarraaaaaaaaaa
Posts: 3,580
Car(s): Mk2 16v VTR + Nitrous
iTrader Score: 3 (100%)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by P90PTS View Post
Done a bit of work on back and neck tonight here is how it went:

All my work is 4 sets, 1/2 warmup and then 2/3 working sets. This will be indicated with a WU or a WS for indication.

Lats: (Hammer Strength)

90kg*12 WU
110kg*10 WU
140kg*8 WS
160kg*6 WS

Seated Row: (Hammer Strength)

90kg*10 WU
110kg*10 WU
140Kg*8 WS (Straps)
160Kg*6 WS (Straps)

T-Bar Row: (Weight is inc. Olympic Bar)

70Kg*10 WU
95Kg*10 WU
105Kg*8 WS (Straps)
110Kg*6 WS (Straps)

Shrugs: (All done using straps) (All those hater's I've a video of a 170kg shrug for 10 using the hex bar on my phone that can be uploaded)

120kg*10 WU
150Kg*10 WU
170Kg*10WS
200Kg*6WS New 6RM
Haters gunna hate. That done on a smith machine? As above advice and Id add another exercise, maybe a lat pullover. I normally do around 6 exercises, 25-30 sets for my back, if your eating and resting enough you wont over train
__________________
Signature removed to comply with forum rules: http://www.saxperience.com/forum/misc.php?do=showrules
DusheR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th January 2012, 22:39   #9
P90PTS
Saxperience Forum Bum
Scotland Region Member
 
P90PTS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 4,154
iTrader Score: 14 (100%)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by McGuire86 View Post
Good solid routine there, however I would replace shrugs with deadlifts for a better back workout and add the shrugs to your shoulder day
I only train deadlifts once a month due to the routine we are following and also a pretty shit lower back!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DusheR View Post
Haters gunna hate. That done on a smith machine? As above advice and Id add another exercise, maybe a lat pullover. I normally do around 6 exercises, 25-30 sets for my back, if your eating and resting enough you wont over train
Na all weights are done using an olympic bar, only ever use the smith machine for strict overhead press.

Usually we train in the region of 16-20 sets on over 4/5 exercises, would like to have incorporated some more work but the gym is still on reduced hours for the xmas period!
__________________
P90PTS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th January 2012, 10:59   #10
DusheR
Saxperience Forum Bum
North East Region Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: jarraaaaaaaaaa
Posts: 3,580
Car(s): Mk2 16v VTR + Nitrous
iTrader Score: 3 (100%)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by P90PTS View Post
I only train deadlifts once a month due to the routine we are following and also a pretty shit lower back!



Na all weights are done using an olympic bar, only ever use the smith machine for strict overhead press.

Usually we train in the region of 16-20 sets on over 4/5 exercises, would like to have incorporated some more work but the gym is still on reduced hours for the xmas period!
Why only deadlift once a month? Is the routine your following from dorian yates' original blood and guts? If so you def wanna add pull overs as he always uses them to pre fatigue his lats. Also a lot of Bodybuilders dont do much deadlifts as they want to keep their waists as narrow as possible.

And to be fair that sucks! My gym was open christmas day haha
__________________
Signature removed to comply with forum rules: http://www.saxperience.com/forum/misc.php?do=showrules
DusheR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th January 2012, 11:35   #11
P90PTS
Saxperience Forum Bum
Scotland Region Member
 
P90PTS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 4,154
iTrader Score: 14 (100%)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DusheR View Post
Why only deadlift once a month? Is the routine your following from dorian yates' original blood and guts? If so you def wanna add pull overs as he always uses them to pre fatigue his lats. Also a lot of Bodybuilders dont do much deadlifts as they want to keep their waists as narrow as possible.

And to be fair that sucks! My gym was open christmas day haha
Originally it was full blood and guts but it's been amended slightly by one of the boys I train with, just purely to mix it up really.

He does compete but in classics so doesn't really have a waist nor an exceptionally big lower half tbh so I can only presume that's his reasoning behind it. I personally love a deadlift!
__________________
P90PTS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th January 2012, 17:49   #12
McGuire86
Saxperience Post Whore
South West Region Member
 
McGuire86's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Cornwall
Posts: 5,658
Car(s): '08 Civic Type R GT FN2
Default

Starting my 5 day split as of today, will do this for 12 weeks.

Monday - Legs

Barbell Full Squat - 8-10x4
Leg Extensions - 10x4
Lying Leg Curls - 10x4
Stiff Legged Dumbbell Deadlifts - 10x4
Standing Calf Dumbbell Raises - 12x4
Barbell Seated Calf Raises - 12x4

Tuesday - Chest

Barbell Bench Press - 8-10x4
Dumbbell Bench Press - 10x4
Incline Dumbbell Press - 10x4
Incline Flyes - 10x4

Wednesday - Back

Barbell Deadlift - 8-10x4
Reverse Grip Bentover Barbell Rows - 10x4
Bent Over One-Arm Long Bar Rows - 10x4
Dumbbell Rows 10x4

Thursday - Cardio & Abs

20-25minutes Cross country jog, around 3 miles.
Cross-Body Crunch - 20x4
Air Bike - 20x4
Crunches - 20x4
Jackknife Sit-Up Failx4

Friday - Shoulders

Seated Barbell Military Press - 10x4
One-Arm Side Laterals - 10x4
Dumbbell Lying One-Arm Rear Lateral Raise - 10x4
Seated Bent-Over Rear Delt Raise - 10x4
Barbell Shrugs - 10x4

Saturday - Arms

Standing Tricep Dips - 8-10x4
Standing Dumbbell Triceps Extension - 10x4
Tricep Dumbbell Kickback - 10x4
Zottman Curl - 10x4
Hammer Curls - 10x4
One Arm Dumbbell Preacher Curl - 10x4
__________________
Use code RM39983 for £5 off your first order of £15 or more at www.bulkpowders.co.uk. Quality sports nutrition products.
McGuire86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th January 2012, 18:19   #13
stupotvtr
Saxperience Forum Bum
Scotland Region Member
 
stupotvtr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: EDINBURGH
Posts: 3,143
Car(s): BMW e36 328i sport
iTrader Score: 2 (100%)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by McGuire86 View Post
I would strongly advise that you have one session for legs, if you neglect your legs you're missing out big time if you want to bulk. Training legs not only improves your core strength but improves your overall mass.

Also I would train triceps with chest and biceps with back, not the other way round or they may end up getting over trained.
What day should I add legs? Dot really want to be in the gym another day of the week.
__________________
BMW E36 328i Sport progress
Quote:
Originally Posted by MuZiZZle View Post
lesser humans need to stick to the inner lanes, the outside lane is for BMW owners and people with large penis organs
stupotvtr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th January 2012, 19:35   #14
DusheR
Saxperience Forum Bum
North East Region Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: jarraaaaaaaaaa
Posts: 3,580
Car(s): Mk2 16v VTR + Nitrous
iTrader Score: 3 (100%)
Default

Seems like a good home workout routine bud. I would personally change a couple of things. Can you get fit a pullup bar anywhere?

If you can this is what I would do:

Quote:
Originally Posted by McGuire86 View Post
Starting my 5 day split as of today, will do this for 12 weeks.

Monday - Legs

Leg Extensions - 10x4
Barbell Full Squat - 8-10x4
Barbell Hack Squat - 8-10x4
Lying Leg Curls - 10x4
Stiff Legged Dumbbell Deadlifts - 10x4

Tuesday - Chest

Barbell Bench Press - 8-10x4
Dumbbell Bench Press - 10x4
Incline Dumbbell Press - 10x4
Incline Flyes - 10x4

Wednesday - Back

Barbell Deadlift - 8-10x4
Wide Grip Pullup - 10x4
Reverse Grip Bentover Barbell Rows - 10x4
Bent Over One-Arm Long Bar Rows - 10x4
Dumbbell Rows 10x4

Thursday - Cardio, Abs & Calfs

20-25minutes Cross country jog, around 3 miles.
Cross-Body Crunch - 20x4
Air Bike - 20x4
Crunches - 20x4
Jackknife Sit-Up Failx4
Standing Calf Dumbbell Raises - 12x4
Barbell Seated Calf Raises - 12x4


Friday - Shoulders

Seated Barbell Military Press - 10x4
One-Arm Side Laterals - 10x4
Dumbbell Lying One-Arm Rear Lateral Raise - 10x4
Seated Bent-Over Rear Delt Raise - 10x4
Barbell Shrugs - 10x4

Saturday - Arms

Standing Tricep Dips - 8-10x4
Standing Dumbbell Triceps Extension - 10x4
Tricep Dumbbell Kickback - 10x4
Zottman Curl - 10x4
Hammer Curls - 10x4
One Arm Dumbbell Preacher Curl - 10x4
Then Id make sure (where possible) your last set of each exercise you always train to failure. Slow positive and negative reps and tight form. The above routine looks a lot better than most do in a gym!
__________________
Signature removed to comply with forum rules: http://www.saxperience.com/forum/misc.php?do=showrules
DusheR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10th January 2012, 01:24   #15
Reid
Frequent Poster
Scotland Region Member
 
Reid's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Coatbridge
Posts: 673
Car(s): EP3 Civic Type R
Default

Heres my current workout i started 2 month ago. Seems to be working for me. Now that christmas is over i hope to sort out a better diet to go along with it

Monday

5-10 min jog
3x Bent Over Barbell Rows: 8 reps
or 3x seated cable rows: 8 reps
3x Preacher Curls: 8 reps
3x Cable Cross Over: 8 reps
3x Dumbbell Biceps Curls: 8 reps
2x Dumbbell Shrugs: 10 reps
2x Pullups: 8 reps

Wednesday

5-10 min jog
3x Squats: 8 reps
3x Leg Curl: 8 reps
3x Leg Press: 8 reps
2x Calf Press Machine: 15 reps
If I feel up to it 3x Deadlifts: 8 reps
Ab work

Friday

5-10 min jog
3x Bench Press: 8 reps
3x Incline Dumbbell Press: 8 reps
3x Tricep Cable Pushdown (Rope): 8 reps
3x Military Press: 8 reps
2x Chest Dips: 8 reps
3x Side Lat Raise: 8 reps

Sunday

1 hour boxercise
Reid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10th January 2012, 01:46   #16
CraigLovelock
Saxperience Forum Bum
 
CraigLovelock's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Soton - Hedge End
Posts: 3,143
Car(s): TT 225, Charged Eunos
iTrader Score: 1 (100%)
Default

Heres goes:

Have started a new routine last week after reading up for bulking.

So its a compound routine, not sure on all the technical names etc but ill do my best!

Each excerise starts with 8 - 10 medium load warm up reps. I then follow with max load 3x6 reps. Sometimes up the final set to fail.

Monday:

- Flat bench dumbbell press
- Incline dumbbell press
- Weighted dips (dumbbell between the legs
- Core work... weighted sit ups, leg lifts etc

Tuesday:

- Barbell row
- Close hands barbell pull up to chin... dont know proper name
- Wide arm weighted pull ups
- Wide arm weighted pull ups behind head

Thursday:

- Military press
- Squats
- One armed dumbbell rows
- Some other legs stuff

Friday:

- Incline flys
- Shrugs
- Core work again
- rope climbs / fake rope machine thing if not available.

Not sure whether its best to group muscles when doing compound?

Also if there is any core work when bulking thats best.

For cardio i normally just do a 5 mins run.

And once a month on a thursday i go back to my old gymnastics club to do some work there.

Open to lots of criticism.
CraigLovelock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd February 2012, 12:54   #17
Reid
Frequent Poster
Scotland Region Member
 
Reid's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Coatbridge
Posts: 673
Car(s): EP3 Civic Type R
Default

Can some one look at my work out above and advise of any recommended changes. I have since stopped boxcercise as I play five asides again.

I am looking for strength and size gains so other than the 10-15 min warm up and 1 hour football per week I dont do cardio.
Is this ok?

I try to stick to it although with the gym being overly busy these days rather than wait about I work the same muscles with diffrent excercises.
I suppose a little variation now and again can't hurt though eh

Cheers
Chris
Reid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd February 2012, 15:05   #18
DusheR
Saxperience Forum Bum
North East Region Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: jarraaaaaaaaaa
Posts: 3,580
Car(s): Mk2 16v VTR + Nitrous
iTrader Score: 3 (100%)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reid View Post
Can some one look at my work out above and advise of any recommended changes. I have since stopped boxcercise as I play five asides again.

I am looking for strength and size gains so other than the 10-15 min warm up and 1 hour football per week I dont do cardio.
Is this ok?

I try to stick to it although with the gym being overly busy these days rather than wait about I work the same muscles with diffrent excercises.
I suppose a little variation now and again can't hurt though eh

Cheers
Chris
Change it to Push/Legs/Pull.
__________________
Signature removed to comply with forum rules: http://www.saxperience.com/forum/misc.php?do=showrules
DusheR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th April 2012, 14:44   #19
joeybop
Regular Poster
 
joeybop's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: darlington
Posts: 252
Car(s): saxo vtr
Default

Hi everyone well this is my first week routine i have just started

Day 1
Intervals
5 x 1 min sprint with 30 sec rest between
5 x 30 sec sprint with 30 rest between

as many rounds as poss in 20 mins

5 pull ups
10 push ups
15 BW squats (got 12 rounds)

bench press 5 x 3 @ 60kg ( was nakered after the 20 mins)

Day 2 ( to be done today)

2 miles for time

deadlift @ 60kg x 15
push ups x 15
for 10 rounds
record time

Power clean 5 x 3
start @ 60kg and add each set

Day 3
15 mins of fartlek
record distance

21-15-9
Thrusters
pull ups
record time

deadlift 5 x 3
starting @ 100kg

Day 4

rest

Day 5

intervals
4 x 1 min sprint 30 sec rest between
4 x 30 sec sprint 30 sec rest between
2 x 1.30min sprint 1 min sec rest between


five rounds with 3 mins rest between rounds

20 chins
30 push ups
40 sit ups
50 BW squats

Push press with barbell 5 x 3
starting @ 50kg

Day 6
Intervals
Tabata sprints 20 sec sprint with 10 sec rest X 8
2 min as fast as poss x 2 1 min rest between

Complex
power clean/front squat/push press/back squat/push press X 7
do all as one exercise and do not let bar touch the floor untill done all 7

5 rounds getting heavier

100 pushups for time

Day 7
15 mins of fartleck
record distance

5 rounds for time

deadlift x 12 @ 70kg
hang power clean x 3 @ 70kg
push press x 6 @ 70 kg

weighted pullups
do 1 rep per set increas weight each set till fail

what you think ??
joeybop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th April 2012, 14:50   #20
Giraffe
Saxperience Addict
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Middlesbrough
Posts: 10,622
iTrader Score: 1 (100%)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by joeybop View Post
Hi everyone well this is my first week routine i have just started

Day 1
Intervals
5 x 1 min sprint with 30 sec rest between
5 x 30 sec sprint with 30 rest between

as many rounds as poss in 20 mins

5 pull ups
10 push ups
15 BW squats (got 12 rounds)

bench press 5 x 3 @ 60kg ( was nakered after the 20 mins)

Day 2 ( to be done today)

2 miles for time

deadlift @ 60kg x 15
push ups x 15
for 10 rounds
record time

Power clean 5 x 3
start @ 60kg and add each set

Day 3
15 mins of fartlek
record distance

21-15-9
Thrusters
pull ups
record time

deadlift 5 x 3
starting @ 100kg

Day 4

rest

Day 5

intervals
4 x 1 min sprint 30 sec rest between
4 x 30 sec sprint 30 sec rest between
2 x 1.30min sprint 1 min sec rest between


five rounds with 3 mins rest between rounds

20 chins
30 push ups
40 sit ups
50 BW squats

Push press with barbell 5 x 3
starting @ 50kg

Day 6
Intervals
Tabata sprints 20 sec sprint with 10 sec rest X 8
2 min as fast as poss x 2 1 min rest between

Complex
power clean/front squat/push press/back squat/push press X 7
do all as one exercise and do not let bar touch the floor untill done all 7

5 rounds getting heavier

100 pushups for time

Day 7
15 mins of fartleck
record distance

5 rounds for time

deadlift x 12 @ 70kg
hang power clean x 3 @ 70kg
push press x 6 @ 70 kg

weighted pullups
do 1 rep per set increas weight each set till fail

what you think ??
What are you actually trying to achieve...
Giraffe is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 10:07.