Mobile Devices: Lite Theme Citroën: Citroën Trader | Saxo Trader | C2 Trader Peugeot: Peugeot Trader | 106 Trader Enthusiast: Saxperience

Go Back   Saxperience - Citroen Saxo Forum > Saxperience Community Related > Suggestions / Improvements / Feedback

Suggestions / Improvements / Feedback Tell us your ideas of how we can make Saxperience a better place. Also, if we are doing something right... let us know, so that we can do more of it!

Old 4th December 2008, 20:00   #1
VTS-Boi
Regular Poster
South Wales Region Member

VTS-Boi is a jewel in the roughVTS-Boi is a jewel in the roughVTS-Boi is a jewel in the roughVTS-Boi is a jewel in the rough
Question The Wankers Of Sax-p

Hello,

Can You Please Remove My Profile As I No Longer Need It.

I've Deleted All My Treads That I Have Posted, So Everything Below Is Now Void.

Thanx!

Last edited by VTS-Boi; 15th January 2009 at 00:06.
VTS-Boi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to VTS-Boi For This Useful Post:
Old 4th December 2008, 20:18   #2
gdex2008
Frequent Poster

Car(s): Posi blue furio - bit tatty atm. Cant wait till i
iTrader Score: 5 (100%)
gdex2008 will become famous soon enoughgdex2008 will become famous soon enough

i agree ... yes ok its annoying when people ask the EXACT same question again but tbh if questions were only asked once then the forum would be a pretty boring place tbh. Not everyone gets to have there say in a thread before its bumped down the list and no one sees it. At the end of the day, if you dont like answeing the same questions then DONT ANSWER them - its pretty simple.

Another gripe is when people say something that is a little daft - i.e will this increase power when talking about a filter or w.e, or talk about neon lights... and people just jump down their throats and generally take the piss. Grow up, if you think what they are sayign is daft then just ignore the thread .. dont feel you have to comment on everything

rant over
gdex2008 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to gdex2008 For This Useful Post:
Old 4th December 2008, 20:23   #3
dobbo_1
Established Member
North Wales Region MemberNorth West Region Member

Car(s): saxo vtr mk2
iTrader Score: 3 (100%)
dobbo_1 is a splendid one to beholddobbo_1 is a splendid one to beholddobbo_1 is a splendid one to beholddobbo_1 is a splendid one to beholddobbo_1 is a splendid one to beholddobbo_1 is a splendid one to behold

mate at the end of the day people are fed up of reading the same posts everyday and answering the same questions when i came to the site i took the time to read through and look around the site to gain ideas and answer my questions i also did not give abuse like some of the new people to the site do when they dont like what you say about searching and taking the time to look around
Old 4th December 2008, 20:26   #4
VTEC-Saxo
Saxperience Post Whore
East Midlands Region Member

Car(s): White pug 106 1.6
iTrader Score: 1 (100%)
VTEC-Saxo is on a distinguished road

also agree, was in a thread with a guy who asked a simple question, of waht air filter he should go for, he got agressive replyes sutch as "why do retards ask stupid questions" ect and got into a full blow argument of offencive coments with him.. so i defended him and got, "well he shouldnt be so retarded then and dont have the car if you dont no, this guy wa like a full on sax p member... :/
VTEC-Saxo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th December 2008, 20:28   #5
dobbo_1
Established Member

dobbo_1 is a splendid one to beholddobbo_1 is a splendid one to beholddobbo_1 is a splendid one to beholddobbo_1 is a splendid one to beholddobbo_1 is a splendid one to beholddobbo_1 is a splendid one to behold

i have never given abuse unless the other person starts it then it is just a joke just tell them the answers to there questions are already on the site whats wrong with that???
Old 4th December 2008, 20:30   #6
VTS-Boi
Regular Poster

VTS-Boi is a jewel in the roughVTS-Boi is a jewel in the roughVTS-Boi is a jewel in the roughVTS-Boi is a jewel in the rough

Hello,

Can You Please Remove My Profile As I No Longer Need It.

I've Deleted All My Treads That I Have Posted, So Everything Below Is Now Void.

Thanx!

Last edited by VTS-Boi; 15th January 2009 at 00:05.
Old 4th December 2008, 20:32   #7
VTEC-Saxo
Saxperience Post Whore

yeah, iv noticed, its all about standard smooth 16" wheels ect, fuck it i want 17s! and rear seats
Old 4th December 2008, 20:33   #8
VTS-Boi
Regular Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dobbo_1 View Post
i have never given abuse unless the other person starts it then it is just a joke just tell them the answers to there questions are already on the site whats wrong with that???
on the thread i mentioned above you CLEARLY got agressive towards that poor guys asking a question!! go back onto the thread and read it for yourself...unless you've changed it now?

post a helpful comment or dont post at all - simple solution mate!!
Old 4th December 2008, 20:35   #9
VTS-Boi
Regular Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by VTEC-Saxo View Post
yeah, iv noticed, its all about standard smooth 16" wheels ect, fuck it i want 17s! and rear seats
exactly my point mate

if you want to be different on here (aka want to keep your seats,want a bodykit etc etc) then they make you out to be a bad person....which is childish in my eyes but guess thats the way this site works
Old 4th December 2008, 20:36   #10
dobbo_1
Established Member

how is ice forbidden?? theres a whole section on it mate.

and i dont take the piss out of what people do with there cars you are right about people being able to do what they like with there own cars people get fed up of the same posts and the same old questions because people are to idle to search for a answer and would rather people just tell them, and i dont mind helping people new to the site and saxo's , but there becomes a point where people get fed up of explaing the same old so they get stupid remarks back
Old 4th December 2008, 20:38   #11
dobbo_1
Established Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by VTS-Boi View Post
on the thread i mentioned above you CLEARLY got agressive towards that poor guys asking a question!! go back onto the thread and read it for yourself...unless you've changed it now?

post a helpful comment or dont post at all - simple solution mate!!
if you go and read it properly mate it shows that the newbie dont even remember his name started saying he would kick the shit out of don so obviously i will take the piss and give some back, and yes it was childish but it was funny at the time and the lad even said in the tread he was taking it as a laff after all its only a website no1 is going to get hurt
Old 4th December 2008, 20:40   #12
dobbo_1
Established Member

and telling the it has been answered before is helpfull and they will know to go and search lol

ps - your sig is childish mate i dont see the differance of prem and poor mans except for blog and prem how to and a few stickers in the post.

Last edited by dobbo_1; 4th December 2008 at 20:43.
dobbo_1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th December 2008, 20:42   #13
VTS-Boi
Regular Poster

Quote:
how is ice forbidden?? theres a whole section on it mate.

and i dont take the piss out of what people do with there cars you are right about people being able to do what they like with there own cars people get fed up of the same posts and the same old questions because people are to idle to search for a answer and would rather people just tell them, and i dont mind helping people new to the site and saxo's , but there becomes a point where people get fed up of explaing the same old so they get stupid remarks back
nobody is ever entitled to get stupid remarks back just because they havent searched therefore you agreeing with people saying shit like this??

if someone doesnt search then dont worry about it .... dont get annoyed because youve seen it before,chill out and go to another section simple really-dont click REPLY click FORUM

ive answer numerous questions about VTS' but not once have i ever gave a bad comment just because ive heard it before .... now thats childish mate!
Old 4th December 2008, 20:45   #14
dobbo_1
Established Member

well done mate one day i wish i could be as nice as you....

why do you think members are treated differently?
Old 4th December 2008, 20:47   #15
VTEC-Saxo
Saxperience Post Whore

i havnt got nothing about being individual, but somone needs to start designing nice body kits tbh, because the saxo really doesnt look decent with most of em.. actualy i havnt seen a decent kit for the saxo, but still one to ther own its ther car!
Old 4th December 2008, 20:50   #16
dobbo_1
Established Member

some nice wide body one that look alomost oe tbh mate like s1600 style
Old 4th December 2008, 20:50   #17
Ryanp
Super Moderator
Track / Motorsport Prep

Car(s): Vtr, 172, throttle bodied track slut
iTrader Score: 11 (100%)
Ryan is absolutely fabulous!Ryan is absolutely fabulous!Ryan is absolutely fabulous!Ryan is absolutely fabulous!Ryan is absolutely fabulous!Ryan is absolutely fabulous!Ryan is absolutely fabulous!Ryan is absolutely fabulous!Ryan is absolutely fabulous!Ryan is absolutely fabulous!Ryan is absolutely fabulous!

Your sig is completely irrelivant.

Staff treat idiots the same if they are premium or unpaid.

If you act like a cock you will be banned either way.
Old 4th December 2008, 20:51   #18
VTEC-Saxo
Saxperience Post Whore

Quote:
some nice wide body one that look alomost oe tbh mate like s1600 style
not sure havnt seen manny lol but thats another subject i like to see a nice car, nothing to ott standard like, i like the saxo rally wide looks pretty swish that wide turbo saxo guys looks pretty cool tbh aswell
Old 4th December 2008, 20:52   #19
gdex2008
Frequent Poster

Car(s): Posi blue furio - bit tatty atm. Cant wait till i
iTrader Score: 5 (100%)
gdex2008 will become famous soon enoughgdex2008 will become famous soon enough

ffs if there was only one thread about each problem it would result in some threads being pages and pages long... i for one am not going to trawl through 40 odd pages to find the answer to a question that was asked a few year back ... re asking of the question brings up fresh ideas on problems etc. I think the point that you dont have to reply is very valid. If its a question that you have answered before dont answer it again, you dont have to, your not contractually obliged to do it. When i first came on the site i got shouted down within about 10 mins .. didnt bother with the site for a while after that. Is that what weare trying to promote?? people who dont ask reasonable questions should just piss off?
gdex2008 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th December 2008, 21:00   #20
dobbo_1
Established Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by gdex2008 View Post
ffs if there was only one thread about each problem it would result in some threads being pages and pages long... i for one am not going to trawl through 40 odd pages to find the answer to a question that was asked a few year back ... re asking of the question brings up fresh ideas on problems etc. I think the point that you dont have to reply is very valid. If its a question that you have answered before dont answer it again, you dont have to, your not contractually obliged to do it. When i first came on the site i got shouted down within about 10 mins .. didnt bother with the site for a while after that. Is that what weare trying to promote?? people who dont ask reasonable questions should just piss off?
yer mate i agree with you but i dont want to trawl through pages of threads on electric superchargers and can i turbo my car using a bean can and a fan off ebay?