Mobile Devices: Lite Theme Citroën: Citroën Trader | Saxo Trader | C2 Trader Peugeot: Peugeot Trader | 106 Trader Enthusiast: Saxperience

Go Back   Saxperience - Citroen Saxo Forum > Citroen Saxo Related Forums > Saxo Problems & Queries
Register Member Photo AlbumsBlogs FAQ Calendar Experience

Saxo Problems & Queries If you're having problems with your Saxo and you're after a bit of advice, check this forum out...

Old 8th May 2006, 01:30   #1
saxoman123

saxoman123 is on a distinguished road

Hello, does anyone in here know approx how much it would cost me to get my saxo 1.1i converted to a 4 stud?

someone said about taking it down to the breakers and they can do it? i was just wondering on how much this would set me back, (Parts, labour etc..) also if i could do it myself and how hard is it?

thanks in advance
saxoman123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th May 2006, 04:36   #2
citroenaxgtr
Frequent Poster

Car(s): citroen ax vtr
citroenaxgtr is on a distinguished road

ahh.. you would need!... saxo vtr or 106 4 stud struts for the front!... and furio drums shoe`s,and backplates or the rear or a vt* axle... in all that should cost you about a 1er if you decide against the axle..add about150 quid more if you want a vt* axle!
as for labour i am unsure!.. i did mine myself!.
not to mension you will need disks and calipers to suit for the front.. add about 50 quid on for that too!..
doing it this way is the right way, you can just buy converters but in my opinion they are dangerous and do not offer the choice to upgrade the brakes at a later date!.
doing it is easy enough as long as you have the correct tools and materials!..