Mobile Devices: Lite Theme Citroën: Citroën Trader | Saxo Trader | C2 Trader Peugeot: Peugeot Trader | 106 Trader Enthusiast: Saxperience

Go Back   Saxperience - Citroen Saxo Forum > Saxperience Community Related > Suggestions / Improvements / Feedback
Register Member Photo AlbumsBlogs FAQ Calendar Experience

Suggestions / Improvements / Feedback Tell us your ideas of how we can make Saxperience a better place. Also, if we are doing something right... let us know, so that we can do more of it!

Old 4th May 2006, 05:37   #1
hesslevtr
Saxperience Hardcore!

Car(s): 1.6 vtr
hesslevtr is absolutely fabulous!hesslevtr is absolutely fabulous!hesslevtr is absolutely fabulous!hesslevtr is absolutely fabulous!hesslevtr is absolutely fabulous!hesslevtr is absolutely fabulous!hesslevtr is absolutely fabulous!hesslevtr is absolutely fabulous!hesslevtr is absolutely fabulous!hesslevtr is absolutely fabulous!hesslevtr is absolutely fabulous!

a page whivh tells you about comon saxo problems

ie snap dipsticks on mk2
pas pipr rubbing and bursting when a mk2 is lowered to much

only 2 i can thhink of at the mo and they have both hapend to me

if anybody has anymore please add

my for sale ad
hesslevtr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th May 2006, 05:38   #2
Baz
Saxperience Hardcore!
West Midlands Region MemberYorkshire Region MemberNorth West Region Member

Car(s): Fiesta ST150
iTrader Score: 9 (100%)
Baz is absolutely fabulous!Baz is absolutely fabulous!Baz is absolutely fabulous!Baz is absolutely fabulous!Baz is absolutely fabulous!Baz is absolutely fabulous!Baz is absolutely fabulous!Baz is absolutely fabulous!Baz is absolutely fabulous!Baz is absolutely fabulous!Baz is absolutely fabulous!

sounds good but maybe common problems within each forum section. like common ICE problems, changing head unit etc. common interior problems, changing interior. like tools needed etc?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jordansowden View Post
What is the full name of the stuff you use to t cut badges, Thanks
Baz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th May 2006, 05:43   #3
hesslevtr
Saxperience Hardcore!

hesslevtr is absolutely fabulous!hesslevtr is absolutely fabulous!hesslevtr is absolutely fabulous!hesslevtr is absolutely fabulous!hesslevtr is absolutely fabulous!hesslevtr is absolutely fabulous!hesslevtr is absolutely fabulous!hesslevtr is absolutely fabulous!hesslevtr is absolutely fabulous!hesslevtr is absolutely fabulous!hesslevtr is absolutely fabulous!

yeah that could work

my for sale ad
Old 4th May 2006, 05:44   #4
Baz
Saxperience Hardcore!
West Midlands Region MemberYorkshire Region MemberNorth West Region Member

Car(s): Fiesta ST150
iTrader Score: 9 (100%)
Baz is absolutely fabulous!Baz is absolutely fabulous!Baz is absolutely fabulous!Baz is absolutely fabulous!Baz is absolutely fabulous!Baz is absolutely fabulous!Baz is absolutely fabulous!Baz is absolutely fabulous!Baz is absolutely fabulous!Baz is absolutely fabulous!Baz is absolutely fabulous!

can't really think of any Interior problems other than the heaters not working...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jordansowden View Post
What is the full name of the stuff you use to t cut badges, Thanks
Baz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th May 2006, 05:49   #5
hesslevtr
Saxperience Hardcore!

thats all ready in 1 of the sections

my for sale ad
Old 4th May 2006, 14:31   #6
Sax1lora
Saxperience Forum Bum

Car(s): Saxo VTR, BMW 316
Sax1lora is a jewel in the roughSax1lora is a jewel in the roughSax1lora is a jewel in the rough

i think its a great idea! would help for a Pug 106 too!
Sax1lora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10th May 2006, 05:21   #7
hesslevtr
Saxperience Hardcore!

rear brake compensator needs ajusting to when lowered the rear

my for sale ad
Old 10th May 2006, 05:43   #8
SNewham
Saxperience Post Whore
South East Region MemberEast Anglia Region MemberWest Midlands Region MemberEast Midlands Region Member

Car(s): Audi A1 S-Line, Mazda MX5 Kuro, Renault Clio 1.2,
iTrader Score: 13 (100%)
SNewham is absolutely fabulous!SNewham is absolutely fabulous!SNewham is absolutely fabulous!SNewham is absolutely fabulous!SNewham is absolutely fabulous!SNewham is absolutely fabulous!SNewham is absolutely fabulous!SNewham is absolutely fabulous!SNewham is absolutely fabulous!SNewham is absolutely fabulous!SNewham is absolutely fabulous!

biggest interior problem: how the hell do I get the gear knob off lol (We've all been there!!)
Old 10th May 2006, 15:19   #9
Scottp
Administrator
Content ContributorScotland Region Member

Car(s): Chelski Traktor
Scott is absolutely fabulous!Scott is absolutely fabulous!Scott is absolutely fabulous!Scott is absolutely fabulous!Scott is absolutely fabulous!Scott is absolutely fabulous!Scott is absolutely fabulous!Scott is absolutely fabulous!Scott is absolutely fabulous!Scott is absolutely fabulous!Scott is absolutely fabulous!

i have the mk2 pas pipe covered and pics of how to move it, jsut need the bastard time to add it

i can do a FAQ on dip stick, ill chuck that into my todo pile as well.

Good stuff

If you feel something untoward is being posted hit the button at the side of the post.
Scott is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10th May 2006, 17:32   #10
Simop
Administrator
Track / Motorsport PrepContent ContributorNorth West Region Member

Car(s): Blue Saxo VTS Turbo/White Megane F1 R26
iTrader Score: 3 (100%)
Simo is absolutely fabulous!Simo is absolutely fabulous!Simo is absolutely fabulous!Simo is absolutely fabulous!Simo is absolutely fabulous!Simo is absolutely fabulous!Simo is absolutely fabulous!Simo is absolutely fabulous!Simo is absolutely fabulous!Simo is absolutely fabulous!Simo is absolutely fabulous!

What would be REALLY useful would be for people to come up with atleast a few paragraphs of how to fix the common problem, rather than just the problem

The site admins can then paste the details into the FAQ section, making it available for all.

What say you?

Simo's Turbo Re-build Progress

Quote:
Originally Posted by Graeme
The Focus is ace! Smooth ride and cheap as chips!
Simo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10th May 2006, 17:40   #11
hesslevtr
Saxperience Hardcore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott
i have the mk2 pas pipe covered and pics of how to move it, jsut need the bastard time to add it

i can do a FAQ on dip stick, ill chuck that into my todo pile as well.

Good stuff
if you would of posted the PAS pipe earlyer it would of saved me £44

my for sale ad
Old 10th May 2006, 17:41   #12
hesslevtr
Saxperience Hardcore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simo
What would be REALLY useful would be for people to come up with atleast a few paragraphs of how to fix the common problem, rather than just the problem

The site admins can then paste the details into the FAQ section, making it available for all.

What say you?
il get on the case and get pics to

my for sale ad
Old 31st May 2006, 20:49   #13
fairky

fairky is on a distinguished road

Can anyonne tell me why the seat doesnt adjust up and down in height or the steering cause I'm 6ft 1in and I cant get a good driving position. Or can it be done and i just can see it
fairky is offline   Reply With Quote